Found Deceased FL – Jordan Belliveau, 2, Largo, 1 SEP 2018 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amber Alert: Investigators use dive teams, K-9s in search for missing 2-year-old Largo boy

A Largo Police Department spokesperson said Monday investigators are searching two specific areas for the last known location for a missing 2-year-old boy.

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement issued an Amber Alert for Jordan Belliveau on Sunday morning. Investigators are searching the area near Belliveau’s mother’s apartment at 3660 East Bay Drive in Largo.

“We have the Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office dive team out looking through that pond for us just to make sure there’s nothing suspicious in that pond, or anything that may help us find him,” said Lakeland police spokesperson Stephen Slaughter. “We’re going to do the same thing through different waterways down the way.

I don’t disagree. What I’m saying is, is that the mom might have written it that way, because it certainly is spelled phonetically, but the police may not have “corrected” it. I just think there are likely Antwan’s that do exist with that spelling so they just used the name she wrote.

Just speculating, as we’ll likely never know why.
Yes, I have seen this spelling of Antwan before. It may be correct. Unique spellings for common names seem to be a thing. Did the mother already know this Antwan?

I guess we don't know if mom has a car or access to a car. If her story was carrying Jordan and was tired and decided to take up Antwan's offer of a ride, she most likely doesn't have a car. So when LE does these investigations, they do 2, one for a stranger abduction and one for person closest to the victim and what could have happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
appt