Found Deceased FL – Jordan Belliveau, 2, Largo, 1 SEP 2018 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And neither one makes any sense if she said the baby was too heavy to carry home. :confused:

Slaughter said she had told police she did not know the man, but she entered his car because she felt her son was too heavy to carry all the way home.
2-year-old still missing in Florida, police searching bodies of water

Where was she going?
  • Friend's house?
  • Father's house?
  • Home?
The thing is, she accepted the ride with this stranger (who by the way, the sketch looks eerily similar to a photo of her?) near her home, so it appears she had just started walking the poor child in a thunder and lightning storm.

Largo Police Department

Members of the Largo Police Department, Florida Department of Law Enforcement, the regional Child Abduction and Response Team (CART), along with local partner agencies continue to search for Jordan Belliveau.

Attached is a sketch of a possible suspect who is a B/M, approximately 26 years old, with gold teeth and dreadlocks.
He was last seen wearing black basketball shorts and a white tank top.

Largo Police are asking all residents residing along the East Bay Dr. corridor between Belcher Rd. and Missouri Ave to review any privately held security footage that may have captured the below suspect, Jordon Belliveau, his mother, or a white Toyota Camry suspected in this case, between the hours of 9:30 p.m. on 9/1/18 and 1:30 a.m. on 9/2/18. (We have already canvassed the businesses.)

Anyone with information is asked to call the Largo Police at 727 587 6730.

upload_2018-9-4_0-59-31.pngupload_2018-9-4_0-59-51.jpeg

The thing is, she accepted the ride with this stranger (who by the way, the sketch looks eerily similar to a photo of her?) near her home, so it appears she had just started walking the poor child in a thunder and lightning storm.
I noticed that about the sketch too!

Do you remember the name of the apartment complex? I thought there was an article that named it and now I can't find it.

There have been studies shown that when someone is lying about a suspect while making a composite sketch, it turns out looking like that person who is lying/making the (ultimately false) sketch, if that makes sense? I know there are articles online about it. Ugh. Jordan is so precious and innocent, and just so undeserving of this situation.

Edit: Sorry, I forgot where I was for a second. I’m sure y’all already know about this!

Last edited:
There have been studies shown that when someone is lying about a suspect while making a composite sketch, it turns out looking like that person who is lying/making the (ultimately false) sketch, if that makes sense? I know there are articles online about it. Ugh. Jordan is so precious and innocent, and just so undeserving of this situation...

I don't have time (or motivation) right now to peruse this case discussion, but when the (eventually convicted) perp described the individual who allegedly abducted his daughter, Bianca Jones, D'Andre Lane was essentially describing himself. Deceased/Not Found - MI - Bianca Jones, 2, Detroit, 2 Dec 2011 - #4 - *D. Lane guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valafares