Found Deceased FL – Jordan Belliveau, 2, Largo, 1 SEP 2018 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confused because the police act like they DO believe her. Issuing the Amber Alert. Continuing to ask for people who have seen JORDAN. I mean we've seen cases where we thought the mother was lying through her teeth and her story was true. Maybe?

They are treating this as an abduction. They are treating her with kid gloves (likely to ensure her continued cooperation so she will crack and tell them the truth.)

Why haven't they released her picture as well? Especially now that they are asking the guy at the gas station to come forward. Well, what it he doesn't know who he supposedly talked to because Jordan wasn't with her!

They should be releasing her picture as well. If Jordan wasn't with her, maybe people won't come forward because they don't realize they talked to her. Or maybe LE figures that the sketch will be close enough...

I hope Jordan's Dad can keep it together and avoid doing anything crazy. Just in case Jordan IS alive and okay... it would be awful for him to not have either parent to return to.

I agree, they should be showing her picture. The police did skirt a reporter's question about whether they believed her, though. It was subtle.

Amber Alert: Sketch Released as Boy's Parents in Spotlight

Stinson's story has been considered suspect by some.

"I feel that she's answered all our questions so we can continue our investigation," Slaughter told WFLA when asked by a reporter if Stinson has been "100 percent truthful with investigators."

...Why haven't they released her picture as well? Especially now that they are asking the guy at the gas station to come forward. Well, what it he doesn't know who he supposedly talked to because Jordan wasn't with her!

They should be releasing her picture as well. If Jordan wasn't with her, maybe people won't come forward because they don't realize they talked to her. Or maybe LE figures that the sketch will be close enough...

I didn't realize that the mother's photo hadn't been released. Isn't that how many folks here know that she looks a lot like the sketch information she provided? I found photos when I Googled her name but didn't realize that it's not included in media reports.

Last edited:
There's definitely new evidence and I think someone already linked the news station that is going to be covering it tonight.
I am so getting the Lonzie Barton vibe on this, tho not with someone the mom was seeing tho.
jmo
ETA any locals or anyone good w/maps---how far is this gas station from the point where the mom says the assault happened which vanished Jordan? TIA
I was just informed it is five minutes by car :(

I don't think it's even 5 minutes. Now granted, I am not a mapper, lol. I usually don't share mine, but I had to see where this 7-ll/gas station is. It's the next main north/south street from Lake Ave. where mom says she was "struck" and last saw Jordan. So, a block maybe? Ignore that 15 min thing in the middle of the map - that is the distance from Allen Creek (where they were searching this morning) to the park where she woke up.
Map 1.jpg
Please don't laugh, okay. :oops:

I didn't realize that the mother's photo hadn't been released. Isn't that how many folks here know that she looks a lot like the sketch information she provided? I found photos when I Googled her name but didn't realized that it's not included in media reports.
Some news sources released her photo, but LE hasn‘t.

There’s a video by a reporter (I think) Trisha Evans, think it was previously mentioned..

Slightly confused as to why they are letting people disturb a possible crime scene :/
I had posted her then deleted when I realized she is not MSM. I too am disgusted with the handling of that.

I don't think it's even 5 minutes. Now granted, I am not a mapper, lol. I usually don't share mine, but I had to see where this 7-ll/gas station is. It's the next main north/south street from Lake Ave. where mom says she was "struck" and last saw Jordan. So, a block maybe? Ignore that 15 min thing in the middle of the map - that is the distance from Allen Creek (where they were searching this morning) to the park where she woke up.
View attachment 145576
Please don't laugh, okay. :oops:

Rosery Rd?

Just saying...

I'm confused because the police act like they DO believe her. Issuing the Amber Alert. Continuing to ask for people who have seen JORDAN. I mean we've seen cases where we thought the mother was lying through her teeth and her story was true. Maybe?

They are treating this as an abduction. They are treating her with kid gloves (likely to ensure her continued cooperation so she will crack and tell them the truth.)

Why haven't they released her picture as well? Especially now that they are asking the guy at the gas station to come forward. Well, what it he doesn't know who he supposedly talked to because Jordan wasn't with her!

I hope Jordan's Dad can keep it together and avoid doing anything crazy. Just in case Jordan IS alive and okay... it would be awful for him to not have either parent to return to.

I think its one of those things where they can't say her story is false until they can clearly prove it, but obviously they have suspicions.

Its like the child in vegas that was killed by his parents 2 days ago, Daniel Theriot. They went along with the mothers story and closed down the park and had a massive search going on there, meanwhile they were also doing a parallel investigation and building evidence against her and the father and the next day they announced he was never even in the park and his body was found about 30 mins away.

I didn't realize that the mother's photo hadn't been released. Isn't that how many folks here know that she looks a lot like the sketch information she provided? I found photos when I Googled her name but didn't realize that it's not included in media reports.

In the press conference earlier LE wouldn't even give the media the mother's NAME. We see she looks like the sketch because we've seen her social media and the media released one photo of her.

However I think that LE should release the mother's name and photo, with a request for anyone who saw her OR Jordan that night to come forward.

I think the importance of the new video is they think he might have spoken to the Mom around 12:19am. If he did that blows her story about being unconscious in the park at that time.

Wouldn't she be on camera as well though? If they spoke at the gas station? Also again wouldn't it be helpful to release her picture to aid anyone who may have spoken to her in remembering?

It's just so odd. The way they are handling this... it makes sense for an abduction... makes sense to get her to crack... but some things just don't make sense at all.

Please remember that Websleuths is victim friendly and family are considered victims until or unless there is official information to the contrary.

One of the first threads I joined at WS years ago, the mother of a missing child was pretty much tarred and feathered by just about everyone UNTIL the actual perps were apprehended and charged/convicted with lst degree murder. Mom was a victim all along. Let's not go there again.

Members of the Largo community continue searching for 2-year-old Jordan Belliveau. They are walking 2 miles from the Enclave on East Apartments to Largo Central Park, looking for any clues that could help in the investigation. #AmberAlert

Haley Hinds FOX 13 on Twitter

*video at link
Aaagh, with kids?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics