Found Deceased FL – Jordan Belliveau, 2, Largo, 1 SEP 2018 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in need of some group support.
I was watching the live feed on the news when the family was notified. The scream and wailing, of I think the Grandmother, is like nothing I have ever heard before. All of the dramatic portrayals of family being notified about a death didn't begin to prepare me.
I feel like an intruder, a voyeur, a spy. How was I privy to such a private vulnerable moment? Why was anybody?
I grieve little Jordan and I grieve a piece of innocence which I lost today.

I truly don't think the news reporter realized what they were going to be showing live. Usually the family is notified in private, so I don't think they knew it would happen right out on the street - or word would travel so quickly. I'm sorry you had to hear that, it is one of the most awful things imaginable for anyone to go through. We are here for you, and with you. Jordan will get justice and we'll all continue to work to protect the vulnerable among us. That's all we can really do.

I think we are only about 15 minutes away from the update. Please please let there be word of an arrest!!!
I agree with everyone who is broken-hearted and wonders why we keep doing this.
I can't say why. I swear I won't do it again each time.
Then it comes around, these precious littlest innocents, and I can't help myself.
It's hot in my house and the AC is working just fine.....
:(:confused::mad:

I ask myself this question all the time. The answer I came up with is compassion. We have compassion. We want right in this world. We want the world to know We care. We want the families of the missing to know We care, they are not alone. We will dig, dig and dig. We will not stop talking about the endangered because someone needs to keep them front and center. IT'S CALLED A HEART!

I was taken by surprise as well. Once I realized, it hit me in the heart but I felt I shouldn't have watched what I had just seen. More than uncomfortable. More like unconscionable.

Private and spiritually painful moments need never be broadcast or shown ever.

Remember when there was a problem with a plane, everyone waiting for the plane was taken to a private room too await word. It was private their grief and pain. It should always be private. Now we watch throwdowns in the tamarack. That make it news.

Last edited:
Are you expanding the search from the pond/area that “Antwan” picked them up?

- Focus is where we have a belief that Jordan was. And they will continue that until it is exhausted. If anything else comes to light, they will expand but will expand as they go anyway just to be safe.

Snipped for brevity.
I just came to this today, so please bear with me. Are there active searches that we are aware of AWAY from their residence?

I'm in need of some group support.
I was watching the live feed on the news when the family was notified. The scream and wailing, of I think the Grandmother, is like nothing I have ever heard before. All of the dramatic portrayals of family being notified about a death didn't begin to prepare me.
I feel like an intruder, a voyeur, a spy. How was I privy to such a private vulnerable moment? Why was anybody?
I grieve little Jordan and I grieve a piece of innocence which I lost today.

Dear Mom2four717,

I was taken by surprise as well. Once I realized, it hit me in the heart but I felt I shouldn't have watched what I had just seen. More than uncomfortable. More like unconscionable that it was even filmed.

Private and spiritually painful moments need never be broadcast or shown ever.

Moments like these are "sacred" to the person's spirit and soul. I am not talking about religion but about a personal sacredness, a spiritual sacredness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avah