Found Deceased FL – Jordan Belliveau, 2, Largo, 1 SEP 2018 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Father must be devastated to lose his son, his namesake. For what reason? If mother was going to lose custody, she didn't want the dad to have the child, either? My thoughts and prayers are with Jordan, Sr. and his family.

Same with Casey and so many others. She could have given Caylee to Cindy and she would have had all the love in the world and Casey could have just messed up her own life. But no, she didn't want Cindy to get her cause she wanted her. So, she killed her. That's my opinion anyway.

I knew this when the story was that she took a walk with her toddler in the rain at 9:30pm, accepted a ride from a total stranger who punched her so hard, she wasn't able to call police until the next morning.

I am not saying anything, BUT. . .this is a 21 (twenty-one) year old girl who is very pregnant, has no husband or even current boyfriend, can't pay her rent, has hormones doing whack to her body and mind and has an active toddler from a man who is taking her to court, again, to get custody. Maybe rightfully so, but she was being pushed to the limit from many sources, internal and external. She didn't have the coping skills to handle her reality. Where are HER parents? Why wasn't she being taken care of better? Not everyone can do this, alone and broke. It breaks THEM instead.

Maybe not evil - just immature, exhausted and hopeless and took it out on the one who wouldn't let her get any sleep.

If she was too immature, then she should not have had children. If she was too exhausted, then she shouldn't have been having a second. If she was too pathetic at age 21 (an adult) then she needs to grow the hell up. I literally cannot tell you the responsibility I had on my shoulders when I was 21.

I don't understand this thing of "oh, she was young." She wasn't that young (not a teen/child) and by the time I was 21 I was expected to have my s*** together.

I am not saying anything, BUT. . .this is a 21 (twenty-one) year old girl who is very pregnant, has no husband or even current boyfriend, can't pay her rent, has hormones doing whack to her body and mind and has an active toddler from a man who is taking her to court, again, to get custody. Maybe rightfully so, but she was being pushed to the limit from many sources, internal and external. She didn't have the coping skills to handle her reality. Where are HER parents? Why wasn't she being taken care of better? Not everyone can do this, alone and broke. It breaks THEM instead.

Maybe not evil - just immature, exhausted and hopeless and took it out on the one who wouldn't let her get any sleep.

I think this may hold some truth, but I also see something more deeply troubling in her. From the little we know, it doesn't seem as though she ever bonded with her child.

When there is a history of domestic violence, and when the custodial parent has not bonded with the child, then, CAS should remove the child from the home because that child is in danger.

Kellie Cowan‏ @KellieCowan
Charisse Stinson’s arrest affidavit sheds light on the horrible events that led up to her 2-year-old son’s death. The Pinellas Co. Sheriff’s Office says Stinson admitted to beating her own child to death

Kellie Cowan on Twitter

According to an affidavit, Stinson admitted she slapped Jordan across the face so hard that he hit his head on a wall in their apartment. He then suffered seizures throughout the night, continued to decline and eventually died

Kellie Cowan on Twitter

It is unclear if Jordan was still alive when his mother allegedly left him in the woods. According to the affidavit, “As the victim’s health declined during the following day, the defendant [Stinson] carried him to a wooded area during the night where the victim’s body was left”

Kellie Cowan on Twitter

Capital punishment in Florida. Capital punishment is a legal penalty in the U.S. state of Florida. Since 1976, the state has executed 96 convicted murderers, all at Florida State Prison. As of February 24, 2018, 346 offenders are awaiting execution.

Being young, or alone, or stressed out is never an excuse to murder your child. Never. She didn't have him for a reason, dad was worried for a reason. We need to start protecting the kids. I see this all the time and even once is too many times. When do we stop making excuses for these people who can't cope.

So we now know per the mom's words that Jordan suffered badly and she left him in the woods alone.
We don't know exactly what happened to Lucas, but we are beginning to get answers for this little one.
I wonder what the autopsy will have to say.
Why? Stress and "youth" doesn't excuse this.
Ever. Just my own sad opinion this morning.

@AnaPisces I may be against DP on a personal level, but the state of Florida is not.
Let the laws work for Jordan.
Hugs, I feel the same.
Chi
rest-in-peace-drawing-25.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics