GUILTY FL – Jordan Belliveau, 2, Largo, 1 SEP 2018 #2 *mother arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder if there is 'proof' that the DCF caseworker visited Jordan and his mother on Friday.
DCF has historical problems in many areas, including caseworkers falsifying records.

Foster care worker pleads guilty to falsifying records
Updated Feb. 24, 2017
A DCF subcontractor who lied multiple times about an at-risk toddler's whereabouts has pleaded guilty to falsifying and destroying records.

Cape Coral resident Denny Kern, 53, was sentenced to four years’ probation for the crime.

Kern was arrested in November after an Office of the Inspector General investigation determined he had falsified records. Kern was a case manager, required to make regular health and welfare checks on children under the supervision of the Department of Children and Families.

Kern is by no means the only child welfare worker to file fake paperwork. His was one of 25 cases involving falsification of case management records investigated in the past seven years; of those, 20 ended in employees being fired or quitting. There was one suspension and four cases that were unsubstantiated or had no action taken.
[...]

9 Investigates DCF caseworkers accused of falsifying records

Updated: Mar 1, 2017
ORLANDO, Fla. - 9 Investigates uncovered a troubling problem within the Florida Department of Children and Families. Hundreds of child protective investigators, statewide, were caught falsifying investigation records, claiming they checked out allegations of abuse or neglect, but didn't.
[...]

OT but my niece worked for CPS in Dallas until she couldn’t do it anymore...between being physically attacked by parents when she was told to remove kids to not having any voice in the cases she dealt with, it was just too much. A shame because she was truly dedicated and could have been an amazing resource if the system was set up to work properly...

When they take an infant from his unfit parents and give him to new parents for a year and a half, they break a bond between parent and child. He formed new bonds and then they broke those too. When they gave him back to his birth mother, they were handing him to a stranger all over again. A 21 year old pregnant woman with no job, no husband, about to be evicted and basically raising someone else's child. I'm sure he cried for his foster mommy all the time. In my opinion, if you can't take care of an infant, you can't take care of a toddler. I'm starting to think she only got Jordan back because she broke up with his father. It sounds like their relationship was a freaking nightmare. I can't for the life of me figure out how being in that family was the best option for Jordan or how anyone else could come to that conclusion. Blood doesn't make a damn difference in parenting. Love is what matters.

Yes, exactly this. I know it's heartbreaking but what is best for the baby should come first. Those first few years are SO crucial for bonding. You disrupt it once, fine. Then you give the child all the love in the world, KEEP HIM THERE!

My cousin lost custody her 5th baby at birth and that baby is now 7 months old. She is close to getting all 5 back, all but #4 were born addicted. I just want to SCREAM. Her sister who has lost 6 babies is the one fostering her youngest. I just want her to let her sister adopt the baby so she has a stable home!

I know she loves her kids... but she could love them best by visiting them. Letting them have the stability of a house, not a tent when they get evicted. Letting them keep the same belongings instead of losing them each time they get evicted. Even though the middle three live with a different sister than the oldest and the baby... they are all with family and the family would adopt them. It would be the best solution for everyone, even if my cousin stays off meth this time.

I wish that's how the system worked. Unfortunately, it does not.

Community mourns loss of toddler in Largo
In the wooded swamp at the crime scene off McMullen Road in Largo, family and friends of victim, Jordan Belliveau gathered to reflect, and pray.

This area is where Largo Police tell us, his mother, Charisse Stinson dumped his body. “What possess somebody to do that to their own child?” asked VT?

A volunteer carved out the victim’s initials: J.B. into a tree trunk. “What really hurts me is knowing that child will never ride a bike. He can never tell a lie to his momma, ya know?” said VT.

The community is grieving. “My son, this morning, we were driving by. We saw the stuffed animals and he just said "mommy, I just want to bring my favorite animal down here so he could say his goodbyes" said KR, the mother of 4-year-old BW.

Last edited:
I know these cases always turn on DCF, but what really needs to change is the law. Family law is outdated and frankly dangerous in what it assumes is "best" for an abused child. What people can do is lobby their state legislatures to draft a statute that rebuts the assumption that it is in the best interest of a child to remain with their biological parents even when there are substantiated reports of abuse.

The law in most states has a long-standing presumption that a child is best off with his or her biological parents. It is very hard to terminate parental rights. Even if DCF sees a problem, there's a whole bureaucratic and legal process that takes place before a child will be removed. I am not excusing DCF, I know there are problems, but the law is one of the biggest problems. It is much easier to adopt out infants and toddlers than it is teenagers. Children will have a better life the earlier they are removed from an abusive situation. Many agencies need to work together to make change happen, and the easiest way is a state law lowering the burden to remove a child and place into a permanent adoptable home.

How do you attract qualified, loving foster parents when they know they can go through the same thing Jordan's foster parents went through? That they can love and fully take in a baby and have him taken away in 2 years when the biological parent pulls their act together for a one day show to regain custody? I think there are plenty of loving families who would take in an additional child in need if they could be reasonable certain that it would result in a permanent adoption.

I say this delicately, because I know public assistance can be a life-line for a struggling parent and socioeconomic status has no bearing on whether someone is a good parent. But many families who are abusing and neglecting their infants and toddlers are happy to collect the extra assistance benefits while the children are small and can't complaint. You can't rely on abusive parents to do the right thing and give up the child when it also means giving up a source of income. I feel strongly that the state has to step in. Non-profits can play a big role too. But the law has to accept that it is NOT in the best interest of any child to be raised in an abusive home. There are challenges with fostering and adoption but you can't replicate the benefits of a loving and stable family during a child's formative years through anything else.

So she WANTED to sign Jordan over and they said it needed to be discussed further?
Awesome. So, his foster family probably had hope there that they'd be able to adopt him.
Unbelievable. Absolutely ridiculous.
There is zero reason why this child should have ever been returned. Whether she wanted him or not was irrelevant. She had clearly demonstrated that she didn't care or have the maternal instincts!

Is this a mistake? The mother only had him for one day before she killed him? "The documents state that Jordan just came out of DCF custody and that Stinson was able to get him back on Friday, a day before police say she killed him"

Largo 2-year-old's death reveals disturbing details of child's life of physical abuse, drugs, gangs
I wondered that myself. Which means in one day he sustained a serious leg injury, a split chin and a blow so hard it caused seizures. She had no intention of even trying to parent him

2016 CPI Report: http://mediaassets.abcactionnews.com/document/2018/CPID 2016.pdf?_ga=2.40233506.146214677.1536200495-974270361.1536200495

"The home is filthy, disgusting, and there is no food in the home even though the mother receives food stamps. ... The house was shot up 3 times. ... The parents and Jordan live with the paternal grandmother." o_O

2017 CPI Report: http://mediaassets.abcactionnews.com/document/2018/CPID 2017.pdf?_ga=2.72679827.146214677.1536200495-974270361.1536200495
That poor baby. Why in the world did anyone think it would be okay to send him back into that?

2016 CPI Report: http://mediaassets.abcactionnews.com/document/2018/CPID 2016.pdf?_ga=2.40233506.146214677.1536200495-974270361.1536200495

"The home is filthy, disgusting, and there is no food in the home even though the mother receives food stamps. ... The house was shot up 3 times. ... The parents and Jordan live with the paternal grandmother." o_O

2017 CPI Report: http://mediaassets.abcactionnews.com/document/2018/CPID 2017.pdf?_ga=2.72679827.146214677.1536200495-974270361.1536200495
Is this the the same woman who came out in the Justice for Jordan shirts and stated she would make sure father got custody of baby?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back