GUILTY FL – Jordan Belliveau, 2, Largo, 1 SEP 2018 #2 *mother arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Most murdered baby funerals end up being donated but we always see the fundraisers.

I wish just one time it would just say "please make donations to the funeral home or this charity in his honor."

I'm still waiting.
You mean like the campaign on "approved and managed by" the dad? To pay for the funeral. The update is a complaint about negative comments. Surprise.

And while I'm here I'll add that I don't believe Stinson's story of how Jordan died. One slap to his head with the back of her hand, he hits the wall, seizes and dies? Nope. I think that "minute of frustration" was something very different and IMO the autopsy will prove it.

Let me think... DCF visits on Friday, grandma is scheduled for a home visit for Jordan to be placed with her and it's dad's birthday. IMO this was no brief minute of frustration. I believe she was seething and Jordan became the object that she relieved her rage on. MOO.

You mean like the campaign on "approved and managed by" the dad? To pay for the funeral. The update is a complaint about negative comments. Surprise.

And while I'm here I'll add that I don't believe Stinson's story of how Jordan died. One slap to his head with the back of her hand, he hits the wall, seizes and dies? Nope. I think that "minute of frustration" was something very different and IMO the autopsy will prove it.

Let me think... DCF visits on Friday, grandma is scheduled for a home visit for Jordan to be placed with her and it's dad's birthday. IMO this was no brief minute of frustration. I believe she was seething and Jordan became the object that she relieved her rage on. MOO.
And they were thinking of placing Jordan with grandma,she was involved with the BK fight and what was happening in that home.None of them should have had him.Why not place him back with the Foster care?

House shot up 3x's, distribution & use of narcotics from inside the home, gang related violence/clashes, apparent abuse & neglect. Um let's see what else... the of a mother stated, "she's interested in surrendering Jordan!" I'm having an extremely difficult time understanding why this beautiful baby was ever given back to such filth. What a world. To now see his apparent family rallying for Jordan now, wanting to see justice for Jordan now is overwhelming me with so much disgust & anger right now. They are looking like some very foolish, stupid people. I pity them.

House shot up 3x's, distribution & use of narcotics from inside the home, gang related violence/clashes, apparent abuse & neglect. Um let's see what else... the **** of a mother stated, "she's interested in surrendering Jordan!" I'm having an extremely difficult time understanding why this beautiful baby was ever given back to such filth. What a world. To now see his apparent family rallying for Jordan now, wanting to see justice for Jordan now is overwhelming me with so much disgust & anger right now. They are looking like some very foolish, stupid people. I pity them.
It will be interesting to see if statements will be made to the media about these reports.

This death was totally preventable. I have seen NOTHING to indicate that the environmental dangers that existed before have changed. It's the same. No child should be subject to that! NO CHILD! And NO WAY should the unborn child be placed with these people. The system screwed up in allowing them access at all to ANY CHILD! Jordan was safe, loved, and being taken care of. He needed to stay where he was WANTED. No more children best still live in that family, and no more better be sent there to live! This is beyond negligent on ALL parties, including the judge or case worker or whoever decided that Jordan had to be sent back to hell. At least the precious child is now in heaven.. far away from the dangers he had in that family.

This may not be politically correct but I do not understand this culture of giving birth to children over and over when they are removed from you for neglect/abuse. When I was young and starting out in the world,one priority was to not get pregnant because I did not have the finances to care for a child.
She had previous children removed before Jordan(stated in the CPS report),then gets pregnant again.I normally am against telling woman what to do with their bodies but she should have been given free birth control and mandated to take it.

In some of these cases I feel like the parents are jealous of the life the foster parents are giving their child and they want the child back to suffer like they are. How sick?

My friend worked for child services for a while. Honestly I think the parents were too effed up to even have those thoughts although it wouldn’t surprise me. All they care about is getting smokes getting free taxi chits, getting free day care (even when they don’t work because having a child all day is too hard for them). She would go in houses where the child had been in a play pen for days and puke and feces all over it and the kid not her for days... pikes if dirty diapers and garbage 4 feet high. And their biggest concern was getting a ride somewhere or when they can pawn the kid to someone else. Others full on admitted to punching their kids and not having a single care in the world about it. It’s just awful what’s out there. There is clearly a vital part missing in their brain.

This may not be politically correct but I do not understand this culture of giving birth to children over and over when they are removed from you for neglect/abuse. When I was young and starting out in the world,one priority was to not get pregnant because I did not have the finances to care for a child.
She had previous children removed before Jordan(stated in the CPS report),then gets pregnant again.I normally am against telling woman what to do with their bodies but she should have been given free birth control and mandated to take it.

Imagine all the suffering that would be prevented?

In some of these cases I feel like the parents are jealous of the life the foster parents are giving their child and they want the child back to suffer like they are. How sick?

My neighbor was a long time Foster Mother. She took in 50 or 60 foster kids, many emergency placements. And they ended up adopting 10 children, to add to their 3 bio kids.

She used to come next door to rant and cry sometimes, and get some painful stuff off her chest, where the kids couldn't see her cry.

There were so many times that she cried about the kids being 'pawns' and she said that sometimes, when they went for family visits, the bio family would be angry about gifts the kids were given, or places they were taken for fun. Sometimes, if the kids were in possible transition back to families, they would have family weekend visits then return to the foster home and the social workers would then come and interview them about their visit. Often the children would cry and repeat mean and cruel, hateful things the family would tell them about the foster family. And they'd throw away and/or break any toys or new clothes they took on their visit.

It made it so difficult for the kids to feel stable or calm when at the foster home, when bio families were telling them that they were living with the enemy and those people should not be trusted.

All of the pictures they are using for the shirts and go fund me,probably came from his time with the foster family.Could the family not see how he was thriving with them?

Of course they can see they are 'thriving.' But many abusive parents don't see that as a good thing. They see it as an offensive thing and they see it as the state stealing their children from them. Doesn't matter if their child has a clean room, good food, and is surrounded by love and nurturing.

Broken adults, dragging soon to be broken children. So, it continues...

Yes, exactly this. I know it's heartbreaking but what is best for the baby should come first. Those first few years are SO crucial for bonding. You disrupt it once, fine. Then you give the child all the love in the world, KEEP HIM THERE!

My cousin lost custody her 5th baby at birth and that baby is now 7 months old. She is close to getting all 5 back, all but #4 were born addicted. I just want to SCREAM. Her sister who has lost 6 babies is the one fostering her youngest. I just want her to let her sister adopt the baby so she has a stable home!

I know she loves her kids... but she could love them best by visiting them. Letting them have the stability of a house, not a tent when they get evicted. Letting them keep the same belongings instead of losing them each time they get evicted. Even though the middle three live with a different sister than the oldest and the baby... they are all with family and the family would adopt them. It would be the best solution for everyone, even if my cousin stays off meth this time.

I wish that's how the system worked. Unfortunately, it does not.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back