FL - 17 killed in Stoneman Douglas H.S. shooting, Parkland, 14 Feb 2018 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[FONT=&amp]CNN counterterrorism analyst Philip Mudd broke down in tears on Wednesday while discussing the Florida school shooting live on CNN.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]"I have ten nieces and nephews,” Mudd said, his voice breaking. “We’re talking about bump stocks, we’re talking about legislation. A child of god is dead. Can not we acknowledge in this country that we cannot accept this.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]“I can’t do it Wolf,” he said to CNN’s Wolf Blitzer. “I’m sorry, we can’t do it."[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
http://thehill.com/homenews/media/3...g-while-talking-about-florida-school-shooting

he could not continue, he was so upset. I am not sure this post will be allowed, so I will alert on it.

Former Army JROTC member wielding an assault rifle. Nicolas Cruz, 19, was identified as the gunman ...

17 confirmed dead :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's put aside the gun issue. Let's just assume everyone has access to guns and that's all there is to it.

To get these kids to stop killing their classmates we have to figure out why this keeps happening.

What is going on at home? In their life?

That's what we need to find out. Why these kids think killing is the answer.

I am at a loss.

Tricia
PS. Did I mention do not bring up guns? Oh, yes I did right at the top. SEE IT RIGHT THERE IT SAYS " LET'S PUT ASIDE THE GUN ISSUE. LET'S JUST ASSUME EVERYONE HAS ACCESS TO GUNS AND THAT'S ALL THERE IS TO IT". Did you read it? Good!

I think it's the same motivators as most mass shooters/bombers. These are injustice collectors. (HMS Hood where you at?). They are people with social issues, and narcissism. They believe they're entitled to more attention, praise, women and recognition than they receive.

Sometimes they are victims of abuse or neglect Or domestic violence and sometimes they aren't. Some were ruthlessly bullied. Some were not. Some have mental health diagnoses or neurological disorders and some do not.

One commonality (other than the obvious) is that they get the notoriety and attention and vengeance they crave due to relentless media attention.

I think we could decide as a culture that we aren't going to do that anymore. Don't publicize their names and photos. Eventually boycott news agencies that do.

The media used to air suicides and shooting by police, live. They use to publish full photos of dead bodies, even of children. But they decided to stop.

I think we have the power to change the culture.

Broward County Sheriff on CNN Live:

Was expelled from the HS for disciplinary reasons

it was one of those machine guns

A 15 things

ugh it sounds like one poor child was shoot and ran and passed away a distance from the school

that is a horrid image

so it is like 32 kids

My heart is breaking. The angels are weeping. I'm worried about the future of our wonderful nation. I'm afraid I can't say anything else because it's not allowed here.

Sheriff on CNN Live:

He started [shooting] outside & then went inside

2 died at hospital (of the 14 taken), 2 found deceased right outside building, 1 found deceased near road, 12 deceased inside building. Several students are currently in surgery fighting for their lives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One commonality (other than the obvious) is that they get the notoriety and attention and vengeance they crave due to relentless media attention.

I think we could decide as a culture that we aren't going to do that anymore. Don't publicize their names and photos. Eventually boycott news agencies that do.

The media used to air suicides and shooting by police, live. They use to publish full photos of dead bodies, even of children. But they decided to stop.

I think we have the power to change the culture.

RSBM: Preach it. I don't always agree with your posts, but always read them and appreciate your intelligence, knowledge, compassion and common sense approach... this one though - THIS THIS THIS!!!!! YES, worth repeating!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024