FL - 17 killed in Stoneman Douglas H.S. shooting, Parkland, 14 Feb 2018 #3 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Address when neighbors with Paul Gold and Rocxy Deschamps: 2 different time periods, haven’t reviewed why.

6166 NW 80th Ter
Parkland, FL 33067-1133
(Aug 1996 - Dec 2008)

6166 NW 80th Ter #Te
Parkland, FL 33067-1133
(May 1998 - Feb 2004)

Address when neighbors with Paul Gold and Rocxy Deschamps: 2 different time periods, haven’t reviewed why.

6166 NW 80th Ter
Parkland, FL 33067-1133
(Aug 1996 - Dec 2008)

6166 NW 80th Ter #Te
Parkland, FL 33067-1133
(May 1998 - Feb 2004)
what ages would nik and bro have been during those periods and is discrepancy due to journalism failure or did they actually change stories?

what ages would nik and bro have been during those periods and is discrepancy due to journalism failure or did they actually change stories?

I think it’s journalism typo.

Nik was born in 98 I think. Zachary 2 years later.

Yes, it’s probably in the first or second thread. Try ‘Paul Gold’, the house was his that Rocxy was living in with him when they were neighbors to the Cruz.

Paul Gold, 45, said he lived next door to the Cruzes in 2009 and 2010 and stayed in touch with Lynda Cruz over the years.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/15/us/nikolas-cruz-florida-shooting.html

"We were best friends," said Deschamps. "We started as neighbors, and then became best friends. She was like my mom."

"I am doing the best that I can with those children and I am doing it for free,” Deschamps said. “I am doing it out of my heart, because I loved their mom."

https://www.abc15.com/news/national/parkland-shooter-nikolas-cruz-palm-beach-county-911-records-detail-weeks-before-school-rampage?page=2

Lastly, anyone reading articles about how NC is acting in jail find this repulsive and exploitive? I don`t recall ever hearing publications on a mass murderers activities while he`s incarcerated.

Paul Gold, 45, said he lived next door to the Cruzes in 2009 and 2010 and stayed in touch with Lynda Cruz over the years.

"We were best friends," said Deschamps. "We started as neighbors, and then became best friends. She was like my mom."

"I am doing the best that I can with those children and I am doing it for free,” Deschamps said. “I am doing it out of my heart, because I loved their mom."

https://www.abc15.com/news/national/parkland-shooter-nikolas-cruz-palm-beach-county-911-records-detail-weeks-before-school-rampage?page=2

Lastly, anyone reading articles about how NC is acting in jail find this repulsive and exploitive? I don`t recall ever hearing publications on a mass murderers activities while he`s incarcerated.

Yes, Kd...I HAVE NEVER WITNESSED THIS DEGREE OF EXPLOITATION! It is so vile.

https://www.abc15.com/news/national...rds-detail-weeks-before-school-rampage?page=2

thanks. No, i saw none.. who is publishing them?
That is really not on at all..

A hearing scheduled in probate court was abruptly canceled last week, and Simovitch filed a motion alleging that Deschamps was trying to obfuscate various matters concerning the estate, court records show.

Simovitch, in Tuesday’s motion, details what she calls a litany of “red flags” that the court should consider alarming about Deschamps. It said Deschamps has in recent days worked against Simovitch in the lawyer’s effort to find out what the estate is worth and to share that information with the court and public defender.

Simovitch’s motion alleges that Deschamps “had scolded counsel for not probating the estate quick enough prior to the arrest of Nikolas’’ and “even if Nikolas Cruz has assets available to him from his mother’s estate, which would require him to retain private counsel ... she would never agree to him being represented by anyone other than the public defender.’’

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article203820649.html

Nikolas Cruz formally charged with 17 counts of murder

Wow. Who does Deschamps think she is? She’s not the executor or anyone’s guardian, right?

Wow. Who does Deschamps think she is? She’s not the executor or anyone’s guardian, right?

Supposedly she was in the hospital when Lynda died, and I think she claims that Lynda asked her to look after the boys??

We need to see phone records. I’m concerned Rocxy has scripted this to her favor.

I also want to add.... it was Rocxanne that said she called the Sneads to warn them, right? Nothing official except her word?

I'm actually overly curious about his missing $2900 that he thought she stole, now. I'm hoping beyond hope that buttons weren't intentionally being pushed in him to set him off.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I also want to add.... it was Rocxanne that said she called the Sneads to warn them, right? Nothing official except her word?

I'm actually overly curious about his missing $2900 that he thought she stole, now. I'm hoping beyond hope that buttons weren't intentionally being pushed in him to set him off.

I think there is a lot more behind this (Rocxy) that we know of so far. The comments made by her latest boyfriend are peculiar. He ‘Bennet’ said “the boys were in the room with Lynda when she died and I could tell they were really sad.”

Why was he in the room? A strange random comment from someone they didn’t know. Not sure if he is still the last boyfriend on record.

The Snead’s immediately came to Rocxys defense about the $2900. How could that be? They didn’t know each other.

I have a huge sense of this too..
we need more info..
so many tracks to explore, still..

I think there is a lot more behind this (Rocxy) that we know of so far. The comments made by her latest boyfriend are peculiar. He ‘Bennet’ said “the boys were in the room with Lynda when she died and I could tell they were really sad.”

Why was he in the room? A strange random comment from someone they didn’t know. Not sure if he is still the last boyfriend on record.

The Snead’s immediately came to Rocxys defense about the $2900. How could that be? They didn’t know each other.
As for coming to her defense, I think they looked into it a little, but we all have a tendency to explain things away at first. I think they were thinking Nik was just paranoid and his identity was stolen
I'm now thinking he might have been on to something.

As for coming to her defense, I think they looked into it a little, but we all have a tendency to explain things away at first. I think they were thinking Nik was just paranoid and his identity was stolen
I'm now thinking he might have been on to something.

I agree! There is an article that has more detailed info about money he had on him and he didn’t want her to take it from him. Jogging my memory, though it appears he was on to it then. I wonder if she set him up on purpose to get him out. Wondering about his meds being tampered with too in that unstable environment.

She will get to keep the 2015 KIA and whatever else is available because she knows when Zachary finds out that she has spent it he isn’t going to hire a lawyer to go after her. Its a big possibility she has plans to set Zachary up too.

I agree! There is an article that has more detailed info about money he had on him and he didn’t want her to take it from him. Jogging my memory, though it appears he was on to it then. I wonder if she set him up on purpose to get him out. Wondering about his meds being tampered with too in that unstable environment.

She will get to keep the 2015 KIA and whatever else is available because she knows when Zachary finds out that she has spent it he isn’t going to hire a lawyer to go after her. Its a big possibility she has plans to set Zachary up too.

Zachary has no one to watch out for him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member