FL - 17-yo Boy Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad the family is asking for the FBI to take over...this case sickens me.

Glad the family is asking for the FBI to take over...this case sickens me.

I agree. Anyone other than Sanford, Florida handling this case! It needs to be completely taken out of their hands and a serious investigation needs to be done!

BREAKING NEWS in Trayvon Martin Case: Officer in the Case Has A Prior Record of Racial Controversy

somepolitics:

fearandwar:

WFTV, a local Florida television station, reports that the supervising officer who initially responded to the killing of Trayvon Martin in Sanford has a prior record of racial controversy. In 2010, Sergeant Anthony Raimondo declined to arrest Justin Collison, who brutally attacked a black homeless man, leaving him unconscious and breaking his nose. Collison, who is white, is the son of a Sanford police officer and the grandson of a former Florida judge.

Collison was intoxicated at the time of the unprovoked attack. Also, a Youtube video captured the attack while it occurred. Despite having possession of the video, Raimando still refused to arrest Collison. Police only arrested Collison after the national media released the video and criticized police handling of the case.

http://private-revolution.tumblr.co...ng-news-in-trayvon-martin-case-officer-in-the

Oh, I remember seeing this.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHGEam82GME"]Cops Son Caught On Camera Punching Homeless Man - YouTube[/ame]

I'm listening right now. It sounds like Trayvon saw GZ following him and got scared and took off running, which is exactly what I would do if I were 17 and some guy in a car was following me.

Oh, Trayvon, I'm so sorry you didn't make it safely home :(

BREAKING NEWS in Trayvon Martin Case: Officer in the Case Has A Prior Record of Racial Controversy

somepolitics:

fearandwar:

WFTV, a local Florida television station, reports that the supervising officer who initially responded to the killing of Trayvon Martin in Sanford has a prior record of racial controversy. In 2010, Sergeant Anthony Raimondo declined to arrest Justin Collison, who brutally attacked a black homeless man, leaving him unconscious and breaking his nose. Collison, who is white, is the son of a Sanford police officer and the grandson of a former Florida judge.

Collison was intoxicated at the time of the unprovoked attack. Also, a Youtube video captured the attack while it occurred. Despite having possession of the video, Raimando still refused to arrest Collison. Police only arrested Collison after the national media released the video and criticized police handling of the case.

http://private-revolution.tumblr.co...ng-news-in-trayvon-martin-case-officer-in-the
'

Wow! I brought this case up in this thread! I didn't know it was the same officer? Wow!

I'm so sad right now!! I cannot imagine how scared Tray was before he died? He must have been terrified!

Will they be able to find him to arrest him? Or did this give him time to disappear?

I'm assuming, which is hard to do with this police dept, that GZ had to give him an address where he would be.

But, ya know what they say about assuming :rolleyes:

Slightly off focus Question- if a group announces that they are going to find a person and detain them could that be considered a threat and/or is that breaking the law? Or is it similar to what I've read about in domestic situations where the police can't do anything until the abuse/crime is committed? And then wouldn't the threat of violence to a spouse be similar to school kids planning a violent spree and then none should be arrested beforehand? Sorry train of thought just kept chugging.

I want to know why the family is only learning about two shots now? Did they take Zimmerman's word for it that he only fired "one shot?" Like how they took his word that he had a "clean" record? Like they took his word that it was simply "self-defense?"

And another thing!! If Trayvon were so agressive or the agressor, why did he take off running when he saw GZ following him in his car??

GZ says on the tape, "He sees me, he's checking me out" and then "He just started running away" I'm paraphrasing.

I wonder if poor Trayvon didn't get lost, or was having trouble finding his way back to his stepmothers house.

Slightly off focus Question- if a group announces that they are going to find a person and detain them could that be considered a threat and/or is that breaking the law? Or is it similar to what I've read about in domestic situations where the police can't do anything until the abuse/crime is committed? And then wouldn't the threat of violence to a spouse be similar to school kids planning a violent spree and then none should be arrested beforehand? Sorry train of thought just kept chugging.

Yeah, I do not think that the black militia should have made those threats and I surely do not believe that they should act on those threats. I can understand their anger and frustration though and hopefully, even in their deepest sorror, Tray's family will speak out against any kind of illegal actions being taken. I know that they do not trust LE right now, and I surely do not blame them. Tray's death should be a call to stop violence, not create it.

And another thing!! If Trayvon were so agressive or the agressor, why did he take off running when he saw GZ following him in his car??

GZ says on the tape, "He sees me, he's checking me out" and then "He just started running away" I'm paraphrasing.

I wonder if poor Trayvon didn't get lost, or was having trouble finding his way back to his stepmothers house.

There goes his bogus 'self defense' claim if he said ' he is running away.' Why hasn't he been arrested yet?

So the teenager first came to check GZ out and then took off running.
He didn't go and drag GZ out of the car or anything like that. I'd think GZ had to get out of the car and take after the teenager, otherwise, how would he find him?

And did the police look for another bullet. Is there evidence that the police failed to collect as well?? This is not right at all. I can not believe this. Justice must be served in this case.

OMG< I'm crying listening to this. Trayvon was screaming for his life!!!!

I am so angry!

O.M.G. My heart is thumping through my chest listening to these tapes! There were TWO shots!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme