FL - 17-yo Teen Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really think all the evidence points to Zimmerman shooting Martin in the back while he had him pinned down. 2 witnesses said they heard the shot and looked out and he was knelt down on him.

When Trayvon asks "Why are you following me?" zimmerman has a perfectly natural and logical opportunity to identify himself and why he is there. Indeed, Trayvon has just asked him for that information. George chooses to ignore the question, chooses NOT to identify himself. I am pretty comfortable armchair quarterbacking that decision. I find it extremely foolish at best and incriminating at worst. Moo

I have deleted my post about the sidewalk locations....I went back to get the map links, but I can NOT get the pages of the old thread to load....Hopefully others can still get to them, if they are interested in seeing those maps or the photos, I believe they were on the thread just prior to this one.

When Trayvon asks "Why are you following me?" zimmerman has a perfectly natural and logical opportunity to identify himself and why he is there. Indeed, Trayvon has just asked him for that information. George chooses to ignore the question, chooses NOT to identify himself. I am pretty comfortable armchair quarterbacking that decision. I find it extremely foolish at best and incriminating at worst. Moo

People say Trayvon could have answered Zimmerman's question, but it goes both ways. In fact, I think Zimmerman had more of an obligation to answer, considering the fact that he was the one following another person.

I didn't get that at all from the article? I understood him to say that the law does not apply to Zimmerman because Trayvon had tried to get away from him and Zimmerman followed.

I thought he meant Trayvon was shot in the back while attempting to get away from Zimmerman sorry

I really think all the evidence points to Zimmerman shooting Martin in the back while he had him pinned down. 2 witnesses said they heard the shot and looked out and he was knelt down on him.

This is what I believe and why I believe the autopsy hasn't been released. There is something in that report they do not want to release and I believe the point of entry is it. Wonder how they will eventually deal with this? They will have to release it sooner or later due to sunshine laws. Maybe they are waiting for things to calm down, but I think it is just going to make it worse if they continue not releasing it and then it is discovered why it wasn't released.

This is one of the most disgusting things the police and city did. Does anyone believe that a cop would go to a grieving family to talk about the case and say " Mr. Zimmerman says he has a squeaky clean record"? That makes no sense and there would be no reason to say that without saying but we know better, he has violent arrest in the past.

Then to put the "misunderstanding" on the shoulders of the grieving parent. Of course it could never be the cop said it the way the parent says because cops never lie.

It was simply an attempt of the cops to make Zimmerman look good and the City backing it up.

http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigation/docs/Zimmerman_Martin_shooting.pdf

Why was George Zimmerman labeled as “squeaky clean” when in fact he has
a prior arrest history?
In one of the initial meetings with the father of the victim the investigator related to
him the account that Mr. Zimmerman provided of the incident. At that time the
investigator said that Mr. Zimmerman portrayed himself to be “squeaky clean”. We
are aware of the background information regarding both individuals involved in this
event. We believe Mr. Martin may have misconstrued this information.

I thought he meant Trayvon was shot in the back while attempting to get away from Zimmerman sorry

I wish we knew exactly where Trayvon was shot? An Autopsy report would be lovely right about now? I would also like to know what kind of abrasions he had on his hands?

If Zimmerman was punched by Trayvon and bled, there should be Zimmerman's blood on Trayvon's hands and clothes. I'm sure they made sure to run forensic tests on Trayvon's clothes? Hopefully? We know they didn't on Zimmerman's clothes.

Anyone know what a hospital does with the clothes? Do they turn them over to LE? I would think so?

Well I don't have a crystal ball to gaze in for all the answers. So, I'll stick with what we know which isn't much, as facts are very limited concerning this incident... We don't know that Zimmerman didn't identify himself and to claim he didn't without supporting evidence is speculation.

Well I don't have a crystal ball to gaze in for all the answers. So, I'll stick with what we know which isn't much, as facts are very limited concerning this incident... We don't know that Zimmerman didn't identify himself and to claim he didn't without supporting evidence is speculation.

Police Chief Bill Lee says that Zimmerman was innocently walking back to his car after jotting down a street address for the dispatcher when Trayvon attacked him from behind? I don't see any reason for Bill Lee to lie, do you? He's defending Zimmerman? He has seen the reports? We haven't?

Very suspicious that the autopsy hasn't been released. Parents may have been told where Travon was shot, but were they told what the point of entry was, anterior or posterior?

Nothing will be released under the sunshine laws until the investigation of that information is finished. I think the special prosecuter and her team are thoroughly investigating every piece of evidence and report. I don't think anything will be released for a few days or even longer. This is good.
JMO

Is the girlfriend's account of what was said not supporting evidence?

If not, then we really don't have supporting evidence of hardly anything by your standards, except for what is contained in the police report and 911 tapes. (and even that is questionable, as they are other people's accounts)

Such a sad story
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilrviX8LIZs&feature=youtu.be

about witness

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08Rf4G0JOOk&feature=related"]Witness in Trayvon Martin murder fingers police - YouTube[/ame]

witness interview

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71Ytt7zTB6A&feature=related"]Miami Herald Interviews Trayvon Martin Family - Does NOT Ask About Chicken - YouTube[/ame]
Trayvon's family interview

People say Trayvon could have answered Zimmerman's question, but it goes both ways. In fact, I think Zimmerman had more of an obligation to answer, considering the fact that he was the one following another person.
I totally agree.

This is one of the most disgusting things the police and city did. Does anyone believe that a cop would go to a grieving family to talk about the case and say " Mr. Zimmerman says he has a squeaky clean record"? That makes no sense and there would be no reason to say that without saying but we know better, he has violent arrest in the past.

Then to put the "misunderstanding" on the shoulders of the grieving parent. Of course it could never be the cop said it the way the parent says because cops never lie.It was simply an attempt of the cops to make Zimmerman look good and the City backing it up.

a prior arrest history?
In one of the initial meetings with the father of the victim the investigator related to
investigator said that Mr. Zimmerman portrayed himself to be “squeaky clean”. We
are aware of the background information regarding both individuals involved in this

My experience concerning some of the cases I have followed both here at WS and within my own city have lead me to believe... Cops do lie...JMHO

Then to put the "misunderstanding" on the shoulders of the grieving parent. Of course it could never be the cop said it the way the parent says because cops never lie.

It was simply an attempt of the cops to make Zimmerman look good and the City backing it up.

a prior arrest history?
Are you implying that it's unreasonable to believe that a parent going through an extremely emotional event might misconstrue what is said? JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro