FL 17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBMWhy not? H is not the neighborhood Pet shop, grocer, or doctor.
He is the neighborhood watch man, that is what watch people do.
They have certain awareness. Even when off duty
WE All like our guards and watchmen who are alert.

Zimmerman was part of an informal neighborhood watch program. He was not in a position, he was not on duty at certain times, he wasn't on watch, and he wasn't authorized to patrol much less with a gun on him. Again, here is the article interviewing the police liaison between the police department and neighborhood watch groups in Sanford....

In every presentation, “I go through what the rules and responsibilities are,” she said Thursday. The volunteers’ role, she said, is “being the eyes and ears” for the police, “not the vigilante.” Members of a neighborhood watch “are not supposed to confront anyone,” she said. “We get paid to get into harm’s way. You don’t do that. You just call them from the safety of your home or your vehicle.”

The manual warns that watch members should “not attempt to apprehend a person committing a crime or to investigate a suspicious activity.” It should be emphasized to members of patrols, the materials state, that “they do not possess police power and they shall not carry weapons.” The consequences of not following the guidelines are severe, the manual states: “Each member is liable as an individual for civil and criminal charges should he exceed his authority.”

In Sanford, she said, watch groups are not even supposed to make the rounds. That is the job of another kind of volunteer organization, Citizens on Patrol, whose members are selected and trained by the police and who drive the streets in a specially marked vehicle. Members of that group, Ms. Dorival said, “are armed only with a radio.”

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/46830953/#.T3Z_ZDH2b2a

On the first picture, it does appear to be two bumps/bruises? But then on the 2nd and 3rd it only looks like one? On the last one? I don't see anything?
The video's still not the greatest, but we're getting there! There's still a lot of visible compression artifacts, but there's clearly something going on back there. And his nose appears to be crooked at the bridge or something. The best I can describe it is... protrusions from the side? He doesn't have anything like that in any of his file photos.

What other term could be used for one who kills another?

Depending on the circumstances, many. What term do you use when a soldier kills the enemy during a war? What term would you use when the police kill a person that is committing a crime? What term would you use if a 60 year old woman was being attacked in her home and she pulled a gun and killed the attacker? Are all these people "cold blooded murderers"?

I have a question and I know that it is more than likely that no one knows the answe but it is something that has been bothering me...........If Zimmerman was on his way to Target that night, which way was his truck facing when he saw Trayvon and Trayvon walked by him? Ok, I lied, I have more than one question. If Zimmerman's truck was facing the entrance and the clubhouse did he turn around (like a u-turn) to follow Trayvon while in his truck? Which way was his truck pointing when he left the truck and pursued Trayvon on foot?

Not proven. It has been proven than George shot and killed Trayvon. According to me, I can clearly hear what he said in the call to LE. I can wait for the FBI to enhance the tape so we know for sure what he said, but all we know right now, is that George Zimmerman shot and killed Trayvon Martin.

MOO

I'll go with the witness statements and info from the police. I can't buy into the conspiracy stuff imo.

The video's still not the greatest, but we're getting there! There's still a lot of visible compression artifacts, but there's clearly something going on back there. And his nose appears to be crooked at the bridge or something. The best I can describe it is... protrusions from the side? He doesn't have anything like that in any of his file photos.

I keep signing back on. You did a great job getting the screencaps. I do see something, but you all know me? I thought Trayvon should have knocked him unconscious? Hopefully we'll get some clear photographs. That would be nice.

Okay, goodnight for real this time.

Muah!

You have to get past the "noise" and ask what is the truth in this case?

Don't be swayed by the calls for justice from all the opportunists jumping on this bandwagon.
We are trying to decifer the truth in this situation. Only this situation. jmo
If others try to make political "Hay" , try to drown out their voices. Try to come to a concesus for this situation only. jmo

Quoting me:
If you let the baiters play you, too bad for you. Don't let them confuse the issues here. We at Websleuths don't fall for this.

I have a question and I know that it is more than likely that no one knows the answe but it is something that has been bothering me...........If Zimmerman was on his way to Target that night, which way was his truck facing when he saw Trayvon and Trayvon walked by him? Ok, I lied, I have more than one question. If Zimmerman's truck was facing the entrance and the clubhouse did he turn around (like a u-turn) to follow Trayvon while in his truck? Which way was his truck pointing when he left the truck and pursued Trayvon on foot?

I've always considered it to be facing away from the clubhouse, parked somewhere in the middle of that "cut-through", as he described it. I don't think there has been anything that's specifically said one way or the other, though.

On the first picture, it does appear to be two bumps/bruises? But then on the 2nd and 3rd it only looks like one? On the last one? I don't see anything?

From what I see, if there is a mark back there, Trayvon would have had to hold Zimmerman up by his feet and slam his head on the concrete and somehow I just can't see that happening. That mark looks like nothing more than a shadow or a bald spot on the back of his head. It's certainly not on the lower part of the skull where one would expect to see an injury if someone was slamming another person's head in the concrete, certainly not enough to qualify that he might have to wear diapers or be spoon fed.

~jmo~

Depending on the circumstances, many. What term do you use when a soldier kills the enemy during a war? What term would you use when the police kill a person that is committing a crime? What term would you use if a 60 year old woman was being attacked in her home and she pulled a gun and killed the attacker? Are all these people "cold blooded murderers"?

It appears that you just added the "cold-blooded" part?

No but people that stalk and gun down an unarmed child are certainly a cold-blooded murderer.

~jmo~

HOPEFULLY :please: the SFD has as a standard operating policy the requirement that an individual who refuses transport and/or medical assistance at a scene be required to sign an AMA (against medical advice) form that is kept with the run sheet/case notes of the call. An EMS/FD agency is entitled to set up a SOP but EVERY one in any jurisdiction where I've practiced has had a standardized form & protocol approved by MDs and JDs on a EMS commission/committee.

Thanks - that was my impression. But who knows - Sanford FD may not be so thorough.

I do not believe GZ is a racist. I do believe he chose TM because he was black, but that may have been because the break-ins done in the neighborhood were done by black males. So that is where he was focusing his attention.

However, I do think the aftermath has to do with race. So yeah, I'm gonna pull the "race card." Things would have been handled differently if this was a 17 year old white male.

Racism IS alive and well.

My daughter's friend told her. Black people are weird. My daughter said, Um...I'm black.
Her friend said, Oh, it's okay. You're light and mixed with white, so it's okay.

Makes me sick.

Thank you for this.

View attachment 21379

View attachment 21380

View attachment 21381

View attachment 21382

These certainly appear to be injuries to me. And in this video, you can get a glimpse at part of the injury on the back of his head when he turns to go into the room. JMO

I don't know. The back of my ex husband's head looks the same. It's a crease or the shape of his head that shows up because of him being bald or having a short haircut. I'm not convinced yet.

I do not believe GZ is a racist. I do believe he chose TM because he was black, but that may have been because the break-ins done in the neighborhood were done by black males. So that is where he was focusing his attention.

However, I do think the aftermath has to do with race. So yeah, I'm gonna pull the "race card." Things would have been handled differently if this was a 17 year old white male.

Racism IS alive and well.

My daughter's friend told her. Black people are weird. My daughter said, Um...I'm black.
Her friend said, Oh, it's okay. You're light and mixed with white, so it's okay.

Makes me sick.

Hi Bee Happy:)
I think there's some debate on whether or not the information about the burglaries being committed by black teens came from any actual source or reasonable belief, or if that was another "GZ belief," like "people walking in the rain are suspicious" or "the neighbors window being open in a clear police matter."
imo
hth
:)

I've always considered it to be facing away from the clubhouse, parked somewhere in the middle of that
"cut-through",​
as he described it. I don't think there has been anything that's specifically said one way or the other, though.

I don't think he is referring to the street as a cut through. I think he is talking about the area with the sidewalk between the condos as a cut through.

I think there's some debate on whether or not the information about the burglaries being committed by black teens came from any actual source or reasonable belief, or if that was another "GZ belief," like "people walking in the rain are suspicious" or "the neighbors window being open in a clear police matter."
imo
hth

Actually I think it was a neighbors garage door being open, and if the neighbors garage door is usually never open and then for an extended time he sees it open and doesn't see the neighbor anywhere around then I can see that as being suspicious.

imo
hth

LOL Thanks! I thought neighbors had confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayraeyn123