FL 17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. If he was on the HOA board he'd be a nightmare.
LOL he sounds like one of my neighbors, every time I take my dog out she "watches", if my dog poops, she comes out and say you know you have to clean that up, this is after I have already clean it up and am holding a poop bag in my hand. I always answer yes of course, would you like the results to use as manure for your roses and extend the bag to her, LOL, she always turns away and goes back into her townhouse. BTW, she does have beautiful roses, which my dog loves to "water", she says they have never bloomed like they do now that he waters them for her. But she still makes a point of at least 3 times a week, making sure to tell me I have to clean up after my dog.

I read all posts. I know there's several of you who think this kid beat Zimmerman's rear end like he says. I guess it's possible, but before I can accept or believe it for myself, I've got to figure out or hear a reasonable explanation for how the body was in the position as found.

I flat can't understand how a 160 lb body facing one direction while sitting astraddle this guy and repeatedly smashing his head on a sidewalk:

TMFight.png

Can get shot in the chest and killed instantly, yet wind up FACE DOWN with his feet where the guy's head was at!:

TMFight1.png

It makes not a drop of sense to me.
What if when Zimmerman shot him, he fell over backwards? Like, Zimmerman may have been struggling to get up anyway, so once Martin was shot, Zimmerman just kind of stood up since Martin wasn't fighting anymore and Martin fell on his back. He could have rolled over at that point, or twisted as he fell or as Zimmerman got up. Zimmerman was depicted as getting up pretty fast by witness accounts.

-------------------------
There was a post much earlier that said he was a magistrate but not a Judge. This was posted by someone who checked it out. Maybe she will repost it. :what:

I went by what Mr Robert Zimmerman Sr called himself in his interview. The interviewer called him a retired Judge and he corrected her stating he was a retired magistrate judge. But then Mr.Zimmerman said some other questionable things in his interview so who knows.

Possibly Zimmerman pushes him off, Martin rolls over to try and crawl away.
What position is Martin in when he pushes him?

You know you got me laying on the floor and trying to imagine this and rolling around? Help me try to figure this out.

What if when Zimmerman shot him, he fell over backwards? Like, Zimmerman may have been struggling to get up anyway, so once Martin was shot, Zimmerman just kind of stood up since Martin wasn't fighting anymore and Martin fell on his back. He could have rolled over at that point, or twisted as he fell or as Zimmerman got up. Zimmerman was depicted as getting up pretty fast by witness accounts.

In this scenario, if his dad is right about the positioning, he would have had to fall backwards and then roll over, not just fall backwards. But that doesn't make sense to me if Trayvon was on top of Zimmerman. If he was shot, he should have fallen forward, not back.

But two of those witnesses had him on top of Trayvon.

If Martin was on top of him in a kneeling position and Zimmerman pushed him he would go over backwards with his legs bent at the knees.

I don't have a big problem with how he got face down. Could've happened like you said.

If by "falling over backwards" you mean like this:

TMFight2.png

I'm thinking that's a stretch. Besides, remember, his feet were on the sidewalk, not a body length away.

Laying flat out on Zimmerman or kneeling after the shot?

I don't get it, if TM were on top, and GZ shot him, TM would fall directly onto Zimmerman, right ? one big problem is there is no blood on GZ to support this or a close range shot. GZ doesn't even appear to have any blood spatter on him :waitasec:

I read all posts. I know there's several of you who think this kid beat Zimmerman's rear end like he says. I guess it's possible, but before I can accept or believe it for myself, I've got to figure out or hear a reasonable explanation for how the body was in the position as found.

I flat can't understand how a 160 lb body facing one direction while sitting astraddle this guy and repeatedly smashing his head on a sidewalk:

TMFight.png

Can get shot in the chest and killed instantly, yet wind up FACE DOWN with his feet where the guy's head was at!:

TMFight1.png

It makes not a drop of sense to me.
The only way I see this working is that Trayvon stood up. With him standing over GZ - then GZ fires and the shot half-spins Trayvon around and he falls with his arms and hands underneath.

JMHO

I don't get it, if TM were on top, and GZ shot him, TM would fall directly onto Zimmerman, right ? one big problem is there is no blood on GZ to support this or a close range shot. GZ doesn't even appear to have any blood spatter on him :waitasec:

Maybe most of the bleeding was internal. Police report says CPR was done on him but doesn't mention any blood.

Ya know...........I've been gone for hours and come back to stick figures in some freaky positions.......what ya'll been doin'?

Ya know...........I've been gone for hours and come back to stick figures in some freaky positions.......what ya'll been doin'?
Just discussin' papa's propensity for art. :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member