FL 17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I think it was a neighbors garage door being open, and if the neighbors garage door is usually never open and then for an extended time he sees it open and doesn't see the neighbor anywhere around then I can see that as being suspicious. But personally I would have walked over to the neighbors townhouse, rang the door bell and asked it they realized they left the door open and not called the police.
But personally I would have walked over to the neighbors townhouse, rang the door bell and asked it they realized they left the door open and not called the police.

Actually I think it was a neighbors garage door being open, and if the neighbors garage door is usually never open and then for an extended time he sees it open and doesn't see the neighbor anywhere around then I can see that as being suspicious.
He reported a neighbors window opened too.

I've always considered it to be facing away from the clubhouse, parked somewhere in the middle of that "cut-through", as he described it. I don't think there has been anything that's specifically said one way or the other, though.

You're correct, of course, we don't know for sure. Like you I think he was facing away from the clubhouse.

I'm going to be interested on your take on what I'll get through with by tomorrow. Once my thick head finally understood what you were saying, you threw me for a loop the other day with that magenta line theory. Except for one thing, I agree it looked and felt right. I THINK I've found some info and can show my thinking in such a way that you'll have to at least consider that this all played out on that sidewalk running north to south between the two buildings.

Who knows? It's all pretty much just conjecture on all our parts right now, anyway.

LOL Thanks! I thought neighbors had confirmed.

I can't say one way or the other for certain, but IIRC the ones who said that got their info from GZ who got it from his wife? But I don't know that we know where the original information came from or if it is accurate.

I don't think he is referring to the street as a cut through. I think he is talking about the area with the sidewalk between the condos as a cut through.

He's driving on the grass, through that area? lol, what?

You're correct, of course, we don't know for sure. Like you I think he was facing away from the clubhouse.

I'm going to be interested on your take on what I'll get through with by tomorrow. Once my thick head finally understood what you were saying, you threw me for a loop the other day with that magenta line theory. Except for one thing, I agree it looked and felt right. I THINK I've found some info and can show my thinking in such a way that you'll have to at least consider that this all played out on that sidewalk running north to south between the two buildings.

Who knows? It's all pretty much just conjecture on all our parts right now, anyway.

I look forward to seeing what you've got!

Thank you for this.

View attachment 21379

View attachment 21380

View attachment 21381

View attachment 21382

These certainly appear to be injuries to me. And in this video, you can get a glimpse at part of the injury on the back of his head when he turns to go into the room. JMO

If that is an injury it doesn't fit the type of injury as described by GZ's spokesperson, imo. Also, I would expect minor injuries after a schuffle took place. I still believe it happened when he engaged Trayvon, and I still believe he was the aggressor, imo.

But personally I would have walked over to the neighbors townhouse, rang the door bell and asked it they realized they left the door open and not called the police.

Zimmerman made 4 calls concerning an open garage door.
8-20-04
4-27-05
1-12-10
9-23-11

Are the sounds wind blowing because the truck is moving, sounds when the door was opened, sounds opening the console or glove compartment to get the gun out?

How badly do you have to be beaten before you are allowed to stop the assault my any means necessary? Are you required to wait until your head is cracked open like a cantaloup? How many punches is enough?

That's what self defense is all about. You are not required to let someone maim you before you are allowed to defend yourself with deadly force.

Also, I think HIPPA requires a court order.

Good question. The old self defense rule was "like force" meaning you could use like force to stop an attack but not more. You couldn't use a baseball bat if someone used a hand to slap. The law in Florida changes that. I think if you start the fight, though, the statute would not apply. From what I have heard from the call by Zimmerman and what Trayvon's girlfriend said, as well as a comparison of the pasts and personalities, both alleged and documented, of both parties, it is logical to me that Zimmerman chased Trayvon down, aggressively confronted him and pushed him, all while carrying a loaded gun that he took out of his glove compartment on the way to chase Trayvon.

And yes, to release med records, one would need a court order. That will occur once there is a criminal case opened (after an arrest).

NBC Nightly News report (video) about past altercation, GZ was released and told to get anger management

http://video.msnbc.msn.com/nightly-news/46910559/#46910559

Obvious to me that this man is aggressive.

I think, "This guy looks like he's up to no good; he looks black," has a pretty clear intended connotation.

I agree. And I think it is crummy. It's one thing if it's a talk show, an opinion show, but this is news. I want to know that the news I am getting is not slanted or contorted to edge the audience one direction. It's not trustworthy. Sadly, that's the way the media has become. Whatever happened to the good ol' days, with people like Ed Murrow?

You all need to go to that link..After they talk about GZ's 2005 arrest,Politics nation comes on and they have 2 prosecutors and a detective who say GZ was under arrest that night and should NOT have been released. They also said if GZ is not charged within 170 or 175 days he cannot be arrested for it again........I am OUTRAGED by this.... ARREST ZIMMERMAN NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! IMHO JMHO and all that

Really? That doesn't sound right. There is no statute of limitations on murder charges. Hmm.

On the first picture, it does appear to be two bumps/bruises? But then on the 2nd and 3rd it only looks like one? On the last one? I don't see anything?

Those photos posted are manipulated, just so you know. I saw them posted before. Those are not what the originals look like. The light balance has been changed so that shadows are darker. Look at the outline on the officer's head. You can see a dark, almost felt-tip pen outline. That is NOT what Zimmerman's head looked like in the video, at all.

But again, I am certain they took photos of his injuries so we will soon see the reality of what was going on with his head and face.

If I am not mistaken during the time that Zimmerman said he was on the through street area (or whatever he called it), he was out of his truck and had been pursueing Trayvon. The dispatcher asked him where he was or something to that effect and that was his response. I don't remember him saying that his truck was in that location.

If I am not mistaken during the time that Zimmerman said he was on the through street area (or whatever he called it), he was out of his truck and had been pursueing Trayvon. The dispatcher asked him where he was or something to that effect and that was his response. I don't remember him saying that his truck was in that location.

He was giving the location of where his vehicle was parked so LE could meet him.

I read all posts. I know there's several of you who think this kid beat Zimmerman's rear end like he says. I guess it's possible, but before I can accept or believe it for myself, I've got to figure out or hear a reasonable explanation for how the body was in the position as found.

I flat can't understand how a 160 lb body facing one direction while sitting astraddle this guy and repeatedly smashing his head on a sidewalk:

TMFight.png

Can get shot in the chest and killed instantly, yet wind up FACE DOWN with his feet where the guy's head was at!:

TMFight1.png

It makes not a drop of sense to me.

LOL LOL I was wrong, I thought he asked the address he was at but he asked him the address where the truck was parked at.

I don't understand though why he would say he doesn't know because it is a cut through if he is talking about the street address like he would know if he was parked on the other street anywhere he would know the address.

I read all posts. I know there's several of you who think this kid beat Zimmerman's rear end like he says. I guess it's possible, but before I can accept or believe it for myself, I've got to figure out or hear a reasonable explanation for how the body was in the position as found.

I flat can't understand how a 160 lb body facing one direction while sitting astraddle this guy and repeatedly smashing his head on a sidewalk:

TMFight.png

Can get shot in the chest and killed instantly, yet wind up FACE DOWN with his feet where the guy's head was at!:

TMFight1.png

With both hands under the body.

I will save my comments about art forgery for a later time. :what:

TMFight.png

TMFight1.png

I think he was actually 140 pounds, BTW!

I'm STILL trying to get my dog to eat bamboo.....
And I'm still trying to get those string leashes tied on the flies too! :biggrin:

I've been out most of the evening - I did get back in time to see Piers Morgan - wow - that was brutal. All the while I was watching it, I just kept thinking now we got the talking head journalists going at each other over this.

Its mindboggling why our government - and I say out government because the prosecutor is, essentially a government official, hasn't done more to, at least acknowledge the people and what they are saying - BOTH sides. Instead this nasty "abscess" to continue to fester. I know and fully understand that a complete and thorough investigation can, and most times, does take a while. And I think that's something that needs to be looked at. Our justice system needs to catch up to today's technology.

Ok - back to reading and catching up.......

JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member