FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What profile, the adult website one?

lol thats insane, can some one tell me about investigatings post about the lawyers. thanks

12/7/09 approx 11:30 pm
Originally Posted by investigatingthecase
Everyone do your research on the lawyer and I think the questions you have may be anwsered!!

One more thing he said that inspired me to keep going in research:

Paraphrasing:
Me - Who ever you are, please promise me you'll get these criminals. It's so huge and I'm getting defeated. (had major headache at the time)

Investigatingthecase: You are right; it's huge and it's going to take a lot of work. But I promise you that the criminals will get gotten.

Then he thanked us for all the work we'd done and to keep going because they have learned a few things from us.

This case has been on my mind all day today.

First we have DM, the martyr. Patron Saint of New Money Millionaires who can't manage their money. She doesn't want a thing, she is selfless and here to serve in God's name, only. So take it easy on her, guys. This is really hard on the poor lady as she sits in a Mcmansion someone else paid for that she really never wanted.. That's the only reason she's selling it, ya know?

Actually I reeaaaaaallly hope she does come back. I want to see if next time she can channel spirits from the other side right here on Webslueths. Wait, it's not her, it's a friend.. OOPS, wrong again, it's her honor roll kid. It all smells rank.

Also posters who come out of no where to claim to have see this missing man thousands of miles away. Run around, anyone?

We also have politically connected attorneys, the Russian mob, and an addict who lost her notary license.

Am I missing anything?

Then there is Abraham Shakespeare and his poor Mom and child. These three I feel the most for. They need answers and whoever resposible needs to (and I believe they WILL) go DOWN. This scheme is like any other leaves so many other victims in it's wake.

Last night and few times I've found posts from the member in question hilarious, but it's all just really, really sad too.

ALL IMO, of course

OH, and thinly veiled threats towards the awesome posters digging in this case?

That's pretty desperate.

You getting a little scared?

Today the St. Pete Times re-published the article from yesterday in it's free daily paper, TBT (Tampa Bay Times).

That means more awareness. The magazine has become really popular. Might see more background story for some of the players involved.

Also, a lot of times when this paper takes on a story like this, you see more official action. (more help for investigators?)

Least I'm hoping.

Today the St. Pete Times re-published the article from yesterday in it's free daily paper, TBT (Tampa Bay Times).

That means more awareness. The magazine has become really popular. Might see more background story for some of the players involved.

Also, a lot of times when this paper takes on a story like this, you see more official action. (more help for investigators?)

Least I'm hoping.

I agree. My only issue was the way it was written. There was no reliable source attached to much of the information (e.g. specific $ given to individuals). I read it as taking heresay and stating it as fact. I realize that there are many folks that don't want to speak, but they let the attorneys who lost the lawsuit against Abraham speak against him without a counter-balance. Their job in the trial was to trash Abraham and probably still smarting that they lost/no money for them. IMHO

I agree. My only issue was the way it was written. There was no reliable source attached to much of the information (e.g. specific $ given to individuals). I read it as taking heresay and stating it as fact. I realize that there are many folks that don't want to speak, but they let the attorneys who lost the lawsuit against Abraham speak against him without a counter-balance. Their job in the trial was to trash Abraham and probably still smarting that they lost/no money for them. IMHO

I felt much the same way about the article, but at the same time am glad that it's 'getting out there'. If it can generate enough buzz, perhaps it will solve the puzzle of Abraham's disappearance.

You're right. Not fair introducing him in such a bad light. Who's the victim here?

Not one of their best exposes. The Pulitzer would have to go to the Lakeland Ledger. :)

Just glad the story is getting out there. Maybe a follow-up will have more specifics..

Warranty Deed - Hillsborough County 4/24/09
http://pubrec3.hillsclerk.com/oncore/showdetails.aspx?id=14333868&rn=8&pi=0&ref=search

Richard Land Jr. 4710 E Shadowland Tampa, FL 33610 (Grantor)
Shar Krasniqi (single person) PO Box 433 Sydney, FL 33587 - DeeDee's PO Box (Grantee)
Shar's crossed-out address is 5802 S.R. 60 East Plant City, FL 33567

Parcel ID is 085865-0000 - Shar Krasniqi Mailing Address is 5802 Highway 60 E Plant City FL 33567
Property Address: 5802 60 Hy Purchase Price is $253,600
http://www.hcpafl.org/CamaDisplay.a...pe=RealEstate&ParcelID=212923ZZZ000004119700U

Hate to dig up an old post, but I came up with an address that looked familiar, so I had to go back!

So... we know from public record that Shar Krasniqi owns 5802 S.R. 60 E. (I also notice the Property Appraiser doesn't link to a mortgage)

Now look at the address here!

Unbelievable!

Anyone seen John Grisham around? This case is like straight from one of his novels. Only creepier.

You're right. Not fair introducing him in such a bad light. Who's the victim here?

Not one of their best exposes. The Pulitzer would have to go to the Lakeland Ledger. :)

Just glad the story is getting out there. Maybe a follow-up will have more specifics..

JMO:
Abraham is who he is.
His public record is just that.

But he is missing and there appears to be
many people who took advantage of him.

Hate to dig up an old post, but I came up with an address that looked familiar, so I had to go back!

So... we know from public record that Shar Krasniqi owns 5802 S.R. 60 E. (I also notice the Property Appraiser doesn't link to a mortgage)

Now look at the address here!

Unbelievable!

Cholzsch is officially granted the super-sleuth award! This is a key piece of information. :woohoo:

I googled Stitzel's email address and found this. Since Byrd disassociated him from all their dealings, he set up Stitzel Law Firm in March and was ordering signage.

NEED TO GET COMPLETED SIGNS TO STEVE BOGGS FOR INSTALL" "PRINCE...
NEEDS TO SAY:
STITZEL LAW FIRM, LLC

ADD THE SCALES OF JUSTICE, MAYBE SOME STRIPES...BUT NEEDS TO BE BOLD AND READABLE

EMAIL TO ADDRESS BELOW" 1240239054438_STITZEL_LAW_FIRM_LLC_PYLON_SIGN.jpg $600. DEPOSIT CASH 4/3/09 DHS3STITZELLAWFIRM@YAHOO.COM 8137044881
http://manyeyes.alphaworks.ibm.com/manyeyes/datasets/test-id-profit/versions/1.txt

And Steve Boggs - Boggs Engineering - has same address as we had for Stitzel Law Firm, LLC
607 South Alexander Street
Plant City, FL 33563
(813) 759-1223

JMO:
Abraham is who he is.
His public record is just that.

But he is missing and there appears to be
many people who took advantage of him.

Of course! I wouldn't expect them to withhold the information. Like LB said though, adding Ford's attorneys quotes would bolster a negative opinion of a (most likely) victim. And I believe it's unfair. Like LB illuminated for me (thanks), unbalanced.

Here's the quotes:

" "From my background investigation, he was always kind of a transient type," Ford's attorney, Michael Laurato, said last week. "If it wasn't for his criminal record, he kind of didn't exist."

Arnold Levine, another attorney who represented Ford in the suit, remembers Shakespeare as an "angry guy" whose post-Lotto loans and gifts came with "strings attached."

"My sense," Levine said last week, "was that some of his family members were unhappy with the amount of money he had parceled out to them.

"Were there people who were jealous? I would assume so." "

Maybe his Mom and other family members refused the money like the Mom rejected an offer for a new home? I get the feeling his Mom is very proud, she certainly seems to be hard-working. I want to give the family credit.

Everything is about balance.

No one has been ruled out as of yet in this case; including Ford. It has always bothered me that his dream of moving to GA was realized after the trial. We've talked about paying off creditors so no one was in their business. I don't believe Ford would have given up that easily unless he was paid to go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
appleatcha