FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shar Krasniqi, the questionable partner with Dee Moore in American Medical Professionals, purchased this home in April of 2009. The property is a single family home; two stories with five bedrooms built in 1971. Purchase price was $253,600 and was acquired through warranty deed.

http://www.hcpafl.org/CamaDisplay.a...pe=RealEstate&ParcelID=212923ZZZ000004119700U

Attorney Howard Stitzel - Stitzel Law Firm, LLC - has updated his business address to 5802 State Road 60 E, Suite #2, Plant City. This address can be found on floridabar.org
http://www.floridabar.org/names.nsf/0/D71FE4D8E854BA8B85256A84001F55F6?OpenDocument

STITZEL LAW Firm, L.L.C.
5802 State Road 60 E Ste 2
Plant City, Florida 335671759
United States

Abraham Shakespeare, LLC - This is a new LLC formed on 2/9/09 by Dee Moore as registered agent and sole president. The company's business address is 5802 State Road 60 E, Plant City.

American Service Professionals, LLC - This is a new LLC formed on 7/13/09 by Dorice Donegan AKA Dee Moore as registered agent and sole president. The company's business address is 5802 State Road 60 E, Plant City.
source:sunbiz.org

A Stat and Supplies, LLC was formed on 9/13/07 by Anthony Krasniqi. Moore is associated with this company. The name was changed on 10/15/08 to Shar Krasniqi. The company was formed with the business address: 909 20th Street, Panama City, FL 32456.
http://www.sunbiz.org/scripts/corde...&ret_princ_comp_name=KRASNIQI&ret_princ_type=

On 10/14/09, this address was changed to 5732 State Rd 60, Plant City FL 33567. The property owners are R and D Properties of Brandon Inc. Rajeev K Thomas and Thomas K Alummootil 4025 Valrico Grove Dr, Valrico
http://www.hcpafl.org/CamaDisplay.a...pe=RealEstate&ParcelID=212923ZZZ000004118300U

On 2/19/09, a Notice of Commencement was filed to change out the HVAC equipment; owner is stated as Shar Krasniqi
http://pubrec3.hillsclerk.com/oncore/showdetails.aspx?id=14164735&rn=5&pi=0&ref=search

Also previous address of Abraham Shakespeare, LLC and American Service Professionals, LLC filed under D. Moore
source: sunbiz.org

LB.... you are good!! Hope detective is still checking this website!!

Just want to give my admiration to LB and others who have sleuthed so diligently and effectively on this case. Also, I especially enjoy dreamweaver's posts and expertise.

Awesome tedious work, you all are the very best! love to check here daily to what more was uncovered, this appears that it could be very, very big! possable international!

I am fascinated and intrigued by this story you all should be rewarded as this is so time consuming!

Yes; I have that transaction over on the sticky financial thread. The property owner address is Abraham's house. I was looking for your pictures of the property on State Road. Is that the undeveloped piece of property? I also have another property on State Road that Shar Anthony filed a permit for HVAC work to be done this summer. But the property is owned by a property group - they dissolved in September.

yes it is one of the undeveloped properties. the pdf for property in gulf county has the stevenson address not abrahams. this piece of property thus far only involves shar that i have found. 3 total for shar i think

A Stat and Supplies, LLC was formed on 9/13/07 by Anthony Krasniqi. Moore is associated with this company. The name was changed on 10/15/08 to Shar Krasniqi. The company was formed with the business address: 909 20th Street, Panama City, FL 32456.
http://www.sunbiz.org/scripts/corde...&ret_princ_comp_name=KRASNIQI&ret_princ_type=

On 10/14/09, this address was changed to 5732 State Rd 60, Plant City FL 33567. The property owners are R and D Properties of Brandon Inc. Rajeev K Thomas and Thomas K Alummootil 4025 Valrico Grove Dr, Valrico
http://www.hcpafl.org/CamaDisplay.a...pe=RealEstate&ParcelID=212923ZZZ000004118300U

On 2/19/09, a Notice of Commencement was filed to change out the HVAC equipment; owner is stated as Shar Krasniqi
http://pubrec3.hillsclerk.com/oncore/showdetails.aspx?id=14164735&rn=5&pi=0&ref=search

Also previous address of Abraham Shakespeare, LLC and American Service Professionals, LLC filed under D. Moore
source: sunbiz.org

if your showing the connection, i wanted ot add they both use the stevenson address

Thanks; this is a group effort. Cholzsch found a key piece of information yesterday which enabled us to show a logical connection.

It's an undeveloped plot of land valued at $18K

Thank you! I should have realized that it was the adjoining land that was purchased by Abraham along with the house! Surely any lot in that neighborhood would seem to be worth more than that unless it is too small to build on. (pardon my ignorance!)

I applaud all of you that have done such GREAT research on this case. I am not very good at that, but follow every single post!

Again..............thank you!

Thank you! I should have realized that it was the adjoining land that was purchased by Abraham along with the house! Surely any lot in that neighborhood would seem to be worth more than that unless it is too small to build on. (pardon my ignorance!)

I applaud all of you that have done such GREAT research on this case. I am not very good at that, but follow every single post!

Again..............thank you!

Thanks. This property isn't connected to Abraham. It's in Gulf county. The connection is the owner has the tax bills sent to American Medical's address on Redhawk Bend Dr (I like to refer to it as Abraham's house in the present tense/alive).
http://www.gulfcountytaxcollector.co...Z7EZ21Z2Z2EZCB

The farm land, in Gulf County, was purchased on 3/13/09 under the name of Shar Anthony Krasniqi for
$18,000. This was a Warranty Deed and the seller was Deborah Spencer Geiger and and Darlene Spencer.

The document was prepared by Deborah Spencer Geiger (also seller) so Deborah must be in real estate business.

Sellers:
Deborah Spencer Geiger (married) 4035 Valencia Court, Panama City, FL 32405
Darlene Spencer (widow) 222 Magellan St, St Joe Beach, FL 32456

Buyer:
Shar Anthony Krasniqi, a single man
3221 Stevenson St Plant City, FL 33566 - this is the address Dee Moore used for her businesses prior to her involvement with Abraham. At some point after the sale, Krasniqi filed a change of address with Gulf County to the Redhawk Bend address. See post #284 to view Warranty Deed.

Cedric E Lewis is the attorney who was the registered agent of Shakespeare & Associates until it was dissolved in 9/08. Cedric helped Abraham form this company with Abraham's vision of providing affordable housing to the elderly and those in need.

Cedric was involved in many of the real estate transactions between Shakespeare & Associates and American Medical Professionals/Dee Moore/Anthony Shar Krasniqi. Financial transactions can be found under the Abraham Shakespeare Financials sticky board.

His license is currently suspended.

http://www.floridabar.org/names.nsf/0/1B7EFFC3DF2111CA85256A8400016BB5?OpenDocument

No need to worry, we are still here. I will say it again, you guys are doing great work.....I have been emailing back and forth with Tricia and she has my email. Since this case is an open investigation, there is not very much I can say or discuss on here. If you find some information that you feel is important to us, feel free to forward it to Tricia, and she will in turn forward it to me. Thanks for all your help and keep up the good work!!!

DM said it was her friend at first. When she figured out her messages could be traced right to her service provider and then to her home computer through her IP address, she had to change her story. Not her friend, no, it was her child. That would fit with the fact the messages are coming from her home rather than her friend's house.
Might be a good idea to show DM's husband the posts allegedly written by DM's son. He's not a fan of her, he divorced her in the spring of 2009, so chances are he had some good reasons. Throwing your own kid under the bus when you are cornered is about as low as you can go. Dad might just want to know about this. Might need some supervised visitation in the future for her. Kid might have even been home with Dad that night. Then she'd need a change in her story again. I'm sure she can figure out some new excuse. She doesn't seem to have any problem manipulating reality.
DM, I just want to help you since you went so out of your way to help Abraham. Start thinking rationally. If you throw your own son under the bus, then you should have no problem at all copping a plea and giving up the real players in this crime. You aren't smart enough to have done all this by yourself. Call the Sheriff's office and start talking. Only this time, try the truth. Abraham's family deserves to know what happened to him and where he is. They shouldn't have to go through the holidays having to wonder where he is. Like one of the other posters said, your house of cards is falling down. If you wait too long you will lose your chance to play, "Let's make a deal".
You certainly are acting like a turtle hiding in his shell now. What's your next move? Selling Abraham's house. Planning on playing OJ and running? He didn't get far, did he? We're still all hear. Talk to us. Better yet, talk to the police and tell them the truth. You'll feel much better getting it off your conscience.

Stranger than fiction! Once again, I would like to thank all of the sleuthers who have done sooooooooooo much research and uncovered so much intriguing information on this little band of thieves. It's been fascinating, to say the least.

I do have some hope that Abraham just got fed up and took off. But the more information you all dig up, the harder it is to hang on to that hope. And even if he is alive and well somewhere, it surely seems he was taken advantage of before he left....

Stranger than fiction! Once again, I would like to thank all of the sleuthers who have done sooooooooooo much research and uncovered so much intriguing information on this little band of thieves. It's been fascinating, to say the least.

I do have some hope that Abraham just got fed up and took off. But the more information you all dig up, the harder it is to hang on to that hope. And even if he is alive and well somewhere, it surely seems he was taken advantage of before he left....

Thanks Fairy1. It does seem dismal but, since this case is so crazy, I still have hope. The mortgage stuff isn't flashy but we may find more real estate transactions in or out of Florida. Since Abraham probably had assistance relocating, it's possible his location could be tied to property transactions. And who knows what he's been told to keep him quiet.

I remember the detective saying "you'll be shocked" - not sure what that means except more crazy times ahead.

DM said it was her friend at first. When she figured out her messages could be traced right to her service provider and then to her home computer through her IP address, she had to change her story. Not her friend, no, it was her child. That would fit with the fact the messages are coming from her home rather than her friend's house.
Might be a good idea to show DM's husband the posts allegedly written by DM's son. He's not a fan of her, he divorced her in the spring of 2009, so chances are he had some good reasons. Throwing your own kid under the bus when you are cornered is about as low as you can go. Dad might just want to know about this. Might need some supervised visitation in the future for her. Kid might have even been home with Dad that night. Then she'd need a change in her story again. I'm sure she can figure out some new excuse. She doesn't seem to have any problem manipulating reality.
DM, I just want to help you since you went so out of your way to help Abraham. Start thinking rationally. If you throw your own son under the bus, then you should have no problem at all copping a plea and giving up the real players in this crime. You aren't smart enough to have done all this by yourself. Call the Sheriff's office and start talking. Only this time, try the truth. Abraham's family deserves to know what happened to him and where he is. They shouldn't have to go through the holidays having to wonder where he is. Like one of the other posters said, your house of cards is falling down. If you wait too long you will lose your chance to play, "Let's make a deal".
You certainly are acting like a turtle hiding in his shell now. What's your next move? Selling Abraham's house. Planning on playing OJ and running? He didn't get far, did he? We're still all hear. Talk to us. Better yet, talk to the police and tell them the truth. You'll feel much better getting it off your conscience.

In my own honest opinion, I feel that whoever was posting as DM claimed to be the son of DM, because of the message sent to "remove the posts as my friend was posting" didn't work (the message sent to Tricia and was relayed to the thread). The "son" said he was 14 (a minor). When it didn't work to have all the posts removed when it was claimed that "a friend" was posting/posing as DM, DM (whoever that is- be it the real DM or an imposter?) decided that a minor posting would make it most feasible/legal for the posts to be removed. Again, all of this is just my opinion and I have no real idea of the legalities involved.

I don't even know if the 'real' DM has a son, let alone a son who lives with his father.

Good heavens, this case is a puzzle. :banghead:

not sure if this was already pointed out, but shar is also DM's boyfriend...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knoop