FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if any other place has gone so in-depth as we have. I don't believe we ever said her husband was on drugs, but somehow she got confused with our research on Jodi Outlaw. I know that really got her going; didn't give us a chance to explain.

You are probably right, you all have been more in depth about the property transactions, etc... than any other places/comment sections I've read.

I really don't believe we are dealing with someone with a rational mind based on the interviews we've heard and the postings we've read, not to mention DMs prior brush with the law.

I mean, really, who comes up with stories like this? Then expect everyone to fall to her feet and believe whatever she says?

I'm assuming a lot here but I kind of wonder if she is just extremely persuasive/manipulative ( a spoiled, ROTTEN BRAT) in person and it just doesn't translate here. So comes the frustration and anger, then threats, the denials, then finally dissapears.
All of that speaks volumes to me.

I hope in some way soon I can add some research or something of use. I always knew how easy it was to get records here in FL, but what you guys have pulled up and connected really blows me away. There is a story to be told here, and it's not just another missing person's case IMO.

Please don't give up. Something positive WILL come out of all of this, I KNOW IT!

[bbm]

IMO, more along the lines of a professional swindler or traveler

Have you learned anything from other places/comments? I've only looked at the Ledger.

No. There is much more info and comments here. From what I've read this is the only place where a paper trail (so to speak) has been commented on. JMO.

[bbm]

IMO, more along the lines of a professional swindler or traveler

quoting myself to add:

Donegan = Irish name
Moore = Irish name (well, ok, it's not exclusively Irish)

either way, I've been convinced for awhile these people are a band of travellers

Sorry; I meant Shar Krasniqi. I guess this means he's 26. Anyway, I'd like people's thoughts after seeing picture.

meh I'm having issues ... can't find either on fb

I'm pulling up two with no photos & one who lives in Europe

Folks, I believe that we all have stumbled onto the precipice of a very very deep rabbit hole, and it is NOT leading to Wonderland.

I pray that mr. Shakespeare is safe and sound, far away from the brewing storm that his waiting back home for him.

lb, i thought you defineately knew the shar was real. that is what i was saying when i found him. his name is shar anthony kaniqi. i believe its only him with the variations in his name. in many many docs the kasniqi is dropped remember, making it shar anthony. then way to high a coincedence with him having the geiger and darlene on his fb.

Dearv DeeDee,

Please read link:

http://kstp.com/business/stories/S1312107.shtml?cat=1

"Including Tuesday’s arrests, a Medicare Fraud strike force formed by the Justice and Health departments has now charged suspects accused of bilking Medicare of more than $1 billion in less than two years.....HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius also announced Tuesday the operation will expand to Tampa, Fla., Baton Rouge, La., and Brooklyn."

I'm going to give them a shout and let them know since they are new to the area, you have volunteered to show them around. Starting with you companies which I saw is listed with the state as providing health service to them.

wanttohelp:
I should be sleeping but peeked in. I'm running on deprived sleep here; and tonight was thinking....how in the heck did we figure out his name. You are bestowed the lifetime super-sleuthing award.

I knew he existed, the variations of his name, but I really thought she was using his name. Because I can't find anything except being associated with Dee and being in fourth grade. I assume he did something in between those two moments in his life.

And I know you already gave me the clue about his brother/grandmother - buying the farm land. But, alas, I'm slow on the uptake today. I'm looking up the family tree to figure out who's who.

So, it's the 26 year-old; started living with Dee at the Stevenson St address - wow; they possibly started dating when he was 23. That's cougar territory.

Let me know where you are going next with this.

Dearv DeeDee,

Please read link:

http://kstp.com/business/stories/S1312107.shtml?cat=1

"Including Tuesday’s arrests, a Medicare Fraud strike force formed by the Justice and Health departments has now charged suspects accused of bilking Medicare of more than $1 billion in less than two years.....HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius also announced Tuesday the operation will expand to Tampa, Fla., Baton Rouge, La., and Brooklyn."

I'm going to give them a shout and let them know since they are new to the area, you have volunteered to show them around. Starting with you companies which I saw is listed with the state as providing health service to them.

You go wanttohelp! $1 billion is disgusting and I've love to see Dee's companies audited. It could go hand-in-hand with this case; a lot of secrets there also.

The following are the transactions of properties now owned by American Medical. They do not include the properties that Abraham helped his friends acquire/pay-off. These are strictly acquisitions using money from Shakespeare & Associates and acquisition of Abraham's home.

1332 Morningside Dr - currently appraised at $109,965
10/29/07 Gregory Massey acquires deed - value property at $126,500
10/29/07 Shakespeare & Associates takes out balloon mortgage for $133,947.88 - Gregory Massey is mortgagor.
6/26/09 Gregory Massey takes out mortgage for $12,000 - American Medical is mortgagor
8/10/09 An unknown individual files lien notice against Gregory Massey/the property
6/29/09 Deed is given to American Medical via QuitClaim - value property at $12,000

The last property on Morningside has papers filed 1-2 years after the fact; you can see they forgot some documents and were creative on dates. But this is the order that the court has them filed. Jodi McClanahan prepared documents - Jodi no longer has notory license, is a convicted felon, and was represented by Cedric Lewis as her defense attorney in criminal matters.

* Gregory Massey is Abraham's friend/also in real estate business
source: http://www.polkpa.org/CamaDisplay.aspx

snipped above by me

ok so i was going through my notes I made on properties stuff to see if i should add anything from it, and I may have noticed something.

HERNANDEZ TONER MELISSA A MASSEY GREGORY B 11/16/2007 DEED POLK 2007232245 7482/1240 1
Description: MORNINGSIDE PARK BLK A LT 2

ROO
MASSEY GREGORY B COTTON RICKEY A 04/15/2008 MORTGAGE POLK 2008065063 7605/1754 2

7482/1240 10/2007 W I 00 MASSEY GREGORY BARNARD $126,500
7215/0103 01/2007 Q I 01 HERNANDEZ MELISSA ANN $100
5044/0768 06/2002 W I 00 HERNANDEZ PEDRO LOPEZ $77,000
4325/1658 09/1999 M I 03 $100
4257/0440 06/1999 Q I 03 $21,000
3002/0577 08/1991 W I 03 $47,500

could massey be giving away the deed? its not recorded at the property appraiser but its listed in myflorida state records(im mean the mortgage transaction to cotton)

I think recently you mentioned you wanted to see this one again...
2502452847_b.jpg

To refresh your memory, the next post was...
8153153300_b.jpg

"Incorporated by D Moore, Abraham Shakespeare, LLC is located at 5732 State Road 60 E Plant City, FL 33567. Abraham Shakespeare, LLC was incorporated on Monday, February 09, 2009 in the State of FL and is currently active. D Moore represents Abraham Shakespeare, LLC as their registered agent.
Source: Public Record data - Department of State - Division of Corporations

previously
Incorporated by Shar Krasniqi, A Stat and Supplies, LLC is located at 909 20th St Port Saint Joe, FL 32456. A Stat and Supplies, LLC was incorporated on Thursday, September 13, 2007 in the State of FL and is currently active. Shar Krasniqi represents A Stat and Supplies, LLC as their registered agent.

I'm going to go out on a limb here, but could this be our shar?
"
Then...
"yes it is, finally. that one was bothering me. middle name is anthony. goes by
anthony k....
shar k....
and our shar anthony "

quoting myself to add:

Donegan = Irish name
Moore = Irish name (well, ok, it's not exclusively Irish)

either way, I've been convinced for awhile these people are a band of travellers

ok, seriously i dont know why but your post crack me up! the ones that your are quoting then correcting people and stuff. its like im reading it and little shanya is saying with that smirk, giggling, on her face, lol.

LB,

do you know anymore about this...

CHERRY WALTER MASSEY GREGORY B 09/03/2009 ORDER POLK 2009161544 7965/1989 1
Description:

??

snipped above by me

ok so i was going through my notes I made on properties stuff to see if i should add anything from it, and I may have noticed something.

HERNANDEZ TONER MELISSA A MASSEY GREGORY B 11/16/2007 DEED POLK 2007232245 7482/1240 1

ROO
MASSEY GREGORY B COTTON RICKEY A 04/15/2008 MORTGAGE POLK 2008065063 7605/1754 2

7482/1240 10/2007 W I 00 MASSEY GREGORY BARNARD $126,500
7215/0103 01/2007 Q I 01 HERNANDEZ MELISSA ANN $100
5044/0768 06/2002 W I 00 HERNANDEZ PEDRO LOPEZ $77,000
4325/1658 09/1999 M I 03 $100
4257/0440 06/1999 Q I 03 $21,000
3002/0577 08/1991 W I 03 $47,500

could massey be giving away the deed? its not recorded at the property appraiser but its listed in myflorida state records(im mean the mortgage transaction to cotton)

I'm curious on that one. The documents show Cotton filing papers against Massey but the county doesn't have the original deed transfer between the two of them. It looks like Jodie predated paperwork transferring the title to Dee so she's holding the bag; not Greg. This one cracks me up.

Remember this is the one she talked about; how much she was dealing with and problems with the title. Anyway, they didn't file papers until almost 2 years later and they are a mess. Dee is crying in her beer as she can't put it on the market until the mess gets straightened out with Cotton.

Of course, they pulled the money out of Shakespeare with a $130K balloon mortgage then passed it around a couple of times before handing the deed over to Dee. I'm curious to look at the paperwork you found between Cotton and Massey to see where he fits in. Here's the order filed with the county.

1332 Morningside Dr - currently appraised at $109,965
10/29/07 Gregory Massey acquires deed - value property at $126,500
10/29/07 Shakespeare & Associates takes out balloon mortgage for $133,947.88 - Gregory Massey is mortgagor.
6/26/09 Gregory Massey takes out mortgage for $12,000 - American Medical is mortgagor
8/10/09 Cotton files lien notice against Gregory Massey/the property
6/29/09 Deed is given to American Medical via QuitClaim - value property at $12,000

Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting - every one of them should be thrown in jail for their evil greed. Did anyone ever stop to think...it wasn't your money; how dare you presume you could do this to another person.

lets not forget about lil ole me, the connection wouldnt have been found without me finding our shar.

I'd like to take a minute to thank all of you fabulous sleuths. By shining light on these quit claim deeds and other details, you all may have given many people the motivation to look into dealings that their elderly relatives may have or forewarn people as to what to look out for. I'm no where near FL but unscrupulous people are everywhere.

I'm praying that Abraham is safe and sound, somewhere and will also pray that all of these transactions are looked into. It's so hard to grasp how all this stuff goes on.

Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member