FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, I saw that. It's either a divorce or possibly their child as it's sealed. Everyone is going through a divorce: Lewis, Moore, Massey, and Stitzel, and one more (name escapes me). I'll look up cherry to see what her deal is. I think they finally might be learning that crime doesn't pay. Cedric has another woman after him also - besides his ex.

It's a landlord/tenant dispute (eviction)

Case Docket

Order of Dismissal

Not sure if you have this already... or whether or not it is useful... but here's a link to an article that I ran across this morning...

"Court Suspends Two Polk Lawyers"
July 2, 2008

http://www.theledger.com/article/20080702/NEWS/807020387

From the article:

In another case, Lewis failed to properly supervise an employee in the handling of trust accounts, court documents said.
Between September 2006 and April 2007, Lewis' former employee converted $25,000 from the law firm's escrow accounts. Lewis used the trust accounts to conduct real estate closings for his Ticor Title agency.

More at link provided by Iminuru. Thanks Iminuru. These are some busy people!

Could any of this tie into this current stuff? (Or have you wonderful sleuthers already been down this path?)

i would really like to hear more concerning shar is deedee's boyfriend.
last night i found myspace pages for many people and i am wondering a few things.
does stitzel have a son? bogan?
that was a hint, start from there on the myspaces and let me know what your think.

Another article, though older, concerning "mismanaged" money.

Cedric Lewis... and others... resign.

Again, don't know if this contains anything useful, but here's a link to the article...

http://www.theledger.com/article/20050922/NEWS/509220379

Just in case.

Thanks so much! Finally the backstory and more clues to investigate. Once they investigate Shakespeare & Associates, I'm sure he'll have more discipline/fines in his handling of the mortgages and conflict of interest (selling property owned with his brother to Shakespeare & Associates).

Some companies to check out. Another non-profit that comes up is Hope for Living Ministries, Inc
I'm following the path on some of Stitzel's other cases - those in which he's made power of attorney.

STITZEL, DHOWARD (Age 45)

Associated names:

BARNHILL, DAVID H
HOWARD, S D
STITZEL, HOWARD
STITZEL, D H
STITZEL, DAVID H
STITZEL, D HIII
STITZEL, D HOWARD
STITZEL, D HOWARD III ESQ

Possible Employment / Business Associations:

ADVANCED LOGISTICS SERVICES, INC
AGAPE LIFE MINISTRIES, INC
AGAPE LIFESTYLE, INC
BYRD & STITZEL PROPERTY GROUP I, LLC
CENTRAL FLORIDA CUSTOM HOMES, INC
FLORIDA CITIZENS COALITION, INC
FLORIDA INSURANCE CENTER, INC
INDUSTRIAL MAINTENANCE COATINGS, INC
JACK NICHOLS TELEPHONES, INC
JOHNNIE B BYRD, SR ALZHEIMERS CENTER AND RESE

I think recently you mentioned you wanted to see this one again...
2502452847_b.jpg

This house is the previous business address of American Medical - Dee and Shar. 3221 Stevenson St, Plant City 33566. The two of them used this address along with Patrick Burke/Donegan. The owners are Mary and Barney. They own three properties in the Lake Walden area.

COUTURE MARY A
PASCHALL BARNEY

Mailing Address
1804 N GOLFVIEW DR,
PLANT CITY, FL 33566-6765
http://www.hcpafl.org/CamaDisplay.a...pe=RealEstate&ParcelID=21291257G000009000010P

Thanks! I hadn't seen screens to see case detail in Polk. Do you have the link to the search screen?

In Polk County, Civil cases can be searched, but only the dockets are viewable. If any Judgments result from the case, they would be entered into Public Records where they are viewable (except in Family Law cases). So, while the documents in the docket aren't available, reading the docket can give you a sense on how the case progressed.

Polk County Civil Court Docket Search

note: Search Circuit Civil and County Civil separately, or use the CTRL key and select both, as you may have results in both.

Oh dear Lord, we are winding our way down the stairway to heii.
A place created by these ..... I cannot even think of a word to call them....
charlatans is too nice...

They may well be part of the Florida medicaid fraud scandal happening now.
If not, they have their own fraud scandal show.

I want to say that this thread: everyone
involved has done a remarkable job!!!!!!
Pats on the back.
Take a bow.
You deserve it. :takeabow::clap:

In Polk County, Civil cases can be searched, but only the dockets are viewable. If any Judgments result from the case, they would be entered into Public Records where they are viewable (except in Family Law cases). So, while the documents in the docket aren't available, reading the docket can give you a sense on how the case progressed.

Polk County Civil Court Docket Search

note: Search Circuit Civil and County Civil separately, or use the CTRL key and select both, as you may have results in both.

Thank you cholzsch :dance: I feel like a kid in a candy store. Finally see what Dee was talking about in regards to another woman/child support. All I have to say to that is....like a celebrity, I'd expect a lot of people coming out of the woodwork looking for money. Either they would drain your money or the attorney fees needed to respond to all of the claims.

Money Video by RJ Video by DeeDee Moore - From DeeDee Moore's Myspace videos dated Dec 29, 2007

Dec 29, 2007 ... Do you wish to login? GOOD JOB RJ. . . Delete Comment | Mark as Spam Reply. 240636483 MOOREDIRT 240636483 29196064 ...
vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual... - Cached
Money Video by RJ Video by DeeDee Moore - MySpace Video

has anyone had a chance to check out the myspace pages? another option to start is mooredirt or rage. thoughts???are all these players sons friends???

View at EasyCaptures.com

View at EasyCaptures.com

On the 2nd easycapture picture here... the "Danielle" might be a Krasniqi?

Look at this here, taken from Google Search:

"RAGE (robert moore) | MySpace - myspace.com/239762379 jessica; Charleigh Summer; MOOREDIRT; DeeDee Moore; danielle ! danielle krasniqi ... MOOREDIRT. Jan 8 2008 10:50 PM. In all that you've accomplished ...
www.myspace.com/239762379"

Found by putting "mooredirt" in google:
Results 41 - 50 of about 373 for mooredirt

New here, so don't know if this is of value to anyone here, but figured I'd post it for ya's anyway.

:waitasec:

From Brian and Bullshark myspace blog: (#1 friend is DeeDee Moore) myspace tag: B_roni (see picture in post #359 of Shar and Ronnie)
Mexico Beach, FL 25 years old
Saturday, January 24, 2009
wacky.
Current mood: bummed
have you guys ever been like super hurt before anything ever happened to you?? its the weirdest feeling of like pre-defeat. why is it that ur mind cant rest on good thoughts in a time of certain crisis??? im a firm believer in your mind is your own worst enemy. but why is that?? any other time like for example when your not in a good situation for example example when your not in love your mind is perfect. shouldnt it be quite the other way around?? i dont know, something to ponder for you blog heads. lemme know what you thing though those questions have been rackin my brain so....
thanx
peace and love you guys its that time.
B-Rizzle fo shizzle
p.s. lets get shar back soon!!! agreed?

Danielle Krasniqi answers: danielle ! January 24, 2009
yes, get shar back. as for the blog, i think this will be discussed in person - shxxs to heavy for computer talk, yo.

Danielle Krasniqi posts: January 11, 2009
Sharby-warby; come visit. Thanks, love your wittle itty-bitty sis.

Posted by Brian and Bullshark 5/22/08 tell shar to make a new one to erryone
by the way where is he im goin crazy here

Just want to give my admiration to LB and others who have sleuthed so diligently and effectively on this case. Also, I especially enjoy dreamweaver's posts and expertise.

I second that!! LB says she couldn't do this for a living but I say she should. She's good!

On the 2nd easycapture picture here... the "Danielle" might be a Krasniqi?

Look at this here, taken from Google Search:

"RAGE (robert moore) | MySpace - myspace.com/239762379 jessica; Charleigh Summer; MOOREDIRT; DeeDee Moore; danielle ! danielle krasniqi ... MOOREDIRT. Jan 8 2008 10:50 PM. In all that you've accomplished ...
www.myspace.com/239762379"

Found by putting "mooredirt" in google:
Results 41 - 50 of about 373 for mooredirt

New here, so don't know if this is of value to anyone here, but figured I'd post it for ya's anyway.

:waitasec:

thanks, yes i have been pondering who she is. she left a message on robertm the sons myspace asking when he was coming to new zealand, then i think her profile is uk...something like that, order may be wrong

Shar has a speeding ticket while on the Florida Turnpike 4/3/09

Do you guys want it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members