FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok..I'll be the first to say it. This kid and DeeDee hooking up in a romantic sense? I'm still rather doubtful on this one.

I keep thinking EEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW! But that was off-topic. Now since you guys brought it up.. :hand::doh:

Hillsborough County Court website http://www.hillsclerk.com/publicweb/home.aspx
click online services, then online searches
go to traffic citations

Bummer, they used to show addresses but Florida put a stop to that. LOL (kidding, it used to be creepy the info showed online)

Offense Data:
Defendant Name
KRASNIQI SHAR A

Date Of Birth
5/1/1983 \\

This is an excellent piece of information.

also excellent because is home addy is in gulf county, but this ticket puts him in hillsborough showing more proof of interaction with dee

crimestopp...
please tell us how you know shar is deedee's boyfriend!

I believe you are wrong, shar is not the striped shirt boy its the boy i circled.

LB,
i too am grossed out by the romantic connection...please see myspace friend on those sights name rage. its robertmoore, the son. claims hes 20. it is very odd all these players have sons whom apear to be friends.

Glad I could add something to the mix.

Was feeling bad being the new girl bombarding the forum with only opinion. That and toying with the POI.. LOL

ok..I'll be the first to say it. This kid and DeeDee hooking up in a romantic sense? I'm still rather doubtful on this one.

Yes and they have been for a year, and I told you this yesterday.

crimestopp...

I believe you are wrong, shar is not the striped shirt boy its the boy i circled.

LB,
i too am grossed out by the romantic connection...please see myspace friend on those sights name rage. its robertmoore, the son. claims hes 20. it is very odd all these players have sons whom apear to be friends.

You are wrong. SHAR IS THE STRIPED SHIRT BOY. A friend of mine knows him and Dee Dee.

Shar is in the bottom left picture in the blue and white striped shirt.

Shar is in the bottom left picture in the blue and white striped shirt.

the one circled on our left in the bluish/red checkered long-sleeve shirt?

or the one on our right in the blue & white striped golf shirt?

either way it's gross IMO

but the one on our right looks like he's about 14 :sick:

crimestopp...

LB,

alright wanttohelp...slow down here partner.

I thought the guy you circled was ja; are you saying that JA and shar are the same person? Who's the striped shirt guy?

Okay...I'm not sure what's going on here..but:

If this young kid in the striped shirt said he was 26 and handed me his ID, I'd still say no way. I'm not sure, but maybe wanttohelp is saying that the striped shirt guy is Robert (Dee's son) and Shar is in the plaid shirt. I could buy that.

Okay...I'm not sure what's going on here..but:

If this kid in the striped shirt said he was 26 and handed me his ID, I'd still say no way. I'm not sure, but maybe wanttohelp to saying that the striped shirt guy is Robert (Dee's son) and Shar is in the plaid shirt. I could buy that.

NO. Listen, the blue and white striped shirt guy is SHAR.

Ok; maybe he looks older in person. Do you know who the guy is in the plaid shirt?

Also, can't remember who, someone requested more photos of Abe's house from the realtor. Any response yet?

As a side note, I never even looked on a map to see where exactly where his house was.

Today, when I picked up my son from school, I went around a curve, and there it was, the Red Hawk subdivision. (I've passed it a thousand times, just didn't know the name) So... it's less than 3 miles from my house, less then 1 mile from my mother's. I was gonna swing in and check it out, but the gate was closed. ;)

There was another scandal in there a few years ago. Someone torched their house for the insurance money.

Also, this too is a bit
:eek:fftopic:
but LB earlier you asked what we thought after seeing shars pic.
well let me tell you, I am in my 20s and live in florida, and we must have the ugliest guys out of any state! i may be really picky, but i see 0 attractive guys here, and this shar is pretty good looking. him and dee make zero sense.

The picture with two guys; one is laughing and has his arm around who I think is Shar (striped shirt guy). The other guy is Brian.

The Brian and Bullshark myspace page is shared by Brian and Shar. IMO

Rizzy - were those pics dated? It burns me even more to think these peeps havin a free vacation or more - @ the expense of Abraham. grrrrrr!!!!

As a side note, I never even looked on a map to see where exactly where his house was.

Today, when I picked up my son from school, I went around a curve, and there it was, the Red Hawk subdivision. (I've passed it a thousand times, just didn't know the name) So... it's less than 3 miles from my house, less then 1 mile from my mother's. I was gonna swing in and check it out, but the gate was closed. ;)

There was another scandal in there a few years ago. Someone torched their house for the insurance money.

Are you into yard sales? :innocent:

Oh my gosh; this is not a house I'd be interested in buying. Fascinating that you live so close; I wonder if Dee is living there full-time. She could live in a different house every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rouark50