FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From Brian and Bullshark myspace blog: (#1 friend is DeeDee Moore) myspace tag: B_roni (see picture in post #359 of Shar and Ronnie)
Mexico Beach, FL 25 years old
Saturday, January 24, 2009
wacky.
Current mood: bummed
have you guys ever been like super hurt before anything ever happened to you?? its the weirdest feeling of like pre-defeat. why is it that ur mind cant rest on good thoughts in a time of certain crisis??? im a firm believer in your mind is your own worst enemy. but why is that?? any other time like for example when your not in a good situation for example example when your not in love your mind is perfect. shouldnt it be quite the other way around?? i dont know, something to ponder for you blog heads. lemme know what you thing though those questions have been rackin my brain so....
thanx
peace and love you guys its that time.
B-Rizzle fo shizzle
p.s. lets get shar back soon!!! agreed?

Danielle Krasniqi answers: danielle ! January 24, 2009
yes, get shar back. as for the blog, i think this will be discussed in person - shxxs to heavy for computer talk, yo.

Danielle Krasniqi posts: January 11, 2009
Sharby-warby; come visit. Thanks, love your wittle itty-bitty sis.

Posted by Brian and Bullshark 5/22/08 tell shar to make a new one to erryone
by the way where is he im goin crazy here

yes, also this bullshark also has a parrish friend. she has a blog about leaving her hubby, who is/went to jail. i went back and the parrish menioned in this case is stephen which isnt her or her hubby so not sure if its relevent.

btw...have you seen how bogan stitzel is also friends with these guys on myspace?

also i wanted to note...stitzel was listed as a reg/owner of a corp/llc thing and the other person lived next to or a house down from deedee on stevenson. this was a yr or so ago.

From Brian and Bullshark myspace blog: (#1 friend is DeeDee Moore) myspace tag: B_roni (see picture in post #359 of Shar and Ronnie)
Mexico Beach, FL 25 years old
Saturday, January 24, 2009
wacky.
Current mood: bummed
have you guys ever been like super hurt before anything ever happened to you?? its the weirdest feeling of like pre-defeat. why is it that ur mind cant rest on good thoughts in a time of certain crisis??? im a firm believer in your mind is your own worst enemy. but why is that?? any other time like for example when your not in a good situation for example example when your not in love your mind is perfect. shouldnt it be quite the other way around?? i dont know, something to ponder for you blog heads. lemme know what you thing though those questions have been rackin my brain so....
thanx
peace and love you guys its that time.
B-Rizzle fo shizzle
p.s. lets get shar back soon!!! agreed?

Danielle Krasniqi answers: danielle ! January 24, 2009
yes, get shar back. as for the blog, i think this will be discussed in person - shxxs to heavy for computer talk, yo.

Danielle Krasniqi posts: January 11, 2009
Sharby-warby; come visit. Thanks, love your wittle itty-bitty sis.

Posted by Brian and Bullshark 5/22/08 tell shar to make a new one to erryone
by the way where is he im goin crazy here

peak transaction period, where did he go i wonder.

sure, ill take link. where did you come across that?

Hillsborough County Court website http://www.hillsclerk.com/publicweb/home.aspx
click online services, then online searches
go to traffic citations

Bummer, they used to show addresses but Florida put a stop to that. LOL (kidding, it used to be creepy the info showed online)

Offense Data:
Defendant Name
KRASNIQI SHAR A

Date Of Birth
5/1/1983 \\

Citation Number
008183GCN

Uniform Case Number
29I091TR1500723700XX

Agency:
HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY SHERIFF OFFICE

Officer Badge:7113
Officer: DEP G A STARLING

Statute Violated
316187(2)B

Statute Description
SPEED-FLA TURNPIKE

Severity
INFRACTION

Actual Speed

Posted Speed

Offense Date
4/3/2009

Issue Date
4/3/2009

Breath Test Results
Accident
NO
Accident Type
NONE
Property Damage
$0.00

Right now I'm still wondering who the heck Pipkin Road Investors is and why they sued DM?

The ticket probably means NOTHING. The date caught my eye and the fact that it's was listed "Turnpike"

So curious, I looked for a map of the Turnpike.. Found this:

Polk Parkway
The Polk Parkway, Toll Road 570, is an expansion project of Florida’s Turnpike Enterprise. The Parkway is a 25-mile limited-access toll road connecting major Polk County cities to each other and to Interstate 4. Motorists enjoy a direct link between south Lakeland, Bartow, Auburndale, Polk City and the western suburbs of Winter Haven by way of the Polk Parkway. Completed in 1999, the road is a valuable link in both Florida’s Intrastate Highway System and in the Turnpike’s network of more than 454 miles of user-financed roadways.

For anyone interested. Florida has a whistle blower program for Medicaid fraud.

Pfizer's millions fund state's new Medicaid whistleblower plan

TAMPA - State investigators can't hire people to peer over the shoulders of every doctor, pharmacist and home health care owner who may be stealing from the Medicaid program. But they can entice people to become informers...

...The Attorney General's Office said it will protect informants' identities. Rewards will be paid only after a case has been resolved.

People with knowledge of Medicaid fraud may call the attorney general's fraud hotline, (866) 966-7226 or (850) 414-3990.

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2009/se...-states-new-medicaid-whistlebl/news-breaking/

http://bit.ly/zaHEB

yes, also this bullshark also has a parrish friend. she has a blog about leaving her hubby, who is/went to jail. i went back and the parrish menioned in this case is stephen which isnt her or her hubby so not sure if its relevent.

btw...have you seen how bogan stitzel is also friends with these guys on myspace?

Wendi Parrish was arrested over the weekend for 6 counts of fraud.

go to traffic citations

Bummer, they used to show addresses but Florida put a stop to that. LOL (kidding, it used to be creepy the info showed online)

Offense Data:
Defendant Name
KRASNIQI SHAR A

Date Of Birth
5/1/1983 \\

This is an excellent piece of information.

Thanks.. I found it last night, but since I thought the Shar we were interested in was an older man, I held back..
Now we know more, all bets are off. :crazy:

Wow, you guys have been busy! Amazing work!

***Anyone else thinking Brian = Shar?

Okay, I take it back. I think that the MS was owned by both Shar and a guy named Brian...

go to traffic citations

Offense Data:
Defendant Name
KRASNIQI SHAR A

Date Of Birth
5/1/1983 \\

This is an excellent piece of information.

That fits with him making the honor roll in fourth grade in 1993.

Wow, you guys have been busy! Amazing work!

Anyone else thinking Brian = Shar?

Yes; glad I'm not the only one.

Shar's parents I believe are:

Jashar L Krasniqi - sold his condo recently in Hypoluxo, FL
Patricia Leigh Meli-Wishchman - house for sale in Port St Joe

They lived in Palm Beach while married.

People to keep an eye out for: Giovanni and Martin Krasniqi (both in their 40's and spent time in prison for racketeering and other offenses). Giovanni is in Winter Haven and has LLC's - Krasniqi Inc and Prekaj Inc. May be two different families as these two are from the Orlando mob family.

Anyone having luck with a family tree?

Also, can't remember who, someone requested more photos of Abe's house from the realtor. Any response yet?

Ohhh, AND when I was looking for court records on any of the Krasniqi family, I found a variation of the name spelled with "ck" instead of "Q" as in Krasnicki. May be no relation but I mentally noted it.

ok, seriously i dont know why but your post crack me up! the ones that your are quoting then correcting people and stuff. its like im reading it and little shanya is saying with that smirk, giggling, on her face, lol.

I'm sure she is around, her & a bunch of others ... guiding us in the right direction

:innocent:

and she really looks like she had a great sense of humour too :crazy:

ok..I'll be the first to say it. This young kid and DeeDee hooking up in a romantic sense? Something wrong with this picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14