DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
American Medical Professionals Photobucket

http://s90.photobucket.com/home/americanmedicalprofessionals/index

A few interesting pictures in here.;)

Thanks for the pictures; really interesting. More I think about it; very appealing to hang out with a lady that provides planes, big houses, parties, setting you up in a business, hanging out with attorneys....until you have to pay up and do something for her.

I used to golf with a woman in our league that in some ways reminds me of Dee. In real estate business, had a yacht, brassy blonde...and she used to talk about her boy toys..they loved her boat and that was how she snared these young men.

Ok; maybe he looks older in person. Do you know who the guy is in the plaid shirt?

No, I do not know who the plaid shirt guy is. As I said before, I am a friend of a friend who knows Dee Dee and Shar. If I say any more, she might know who I am. My friend has been around them on multiple occasions and they are/were romantically involved.

The picture with two guys; one is laughing and has his arm around who I think is Shar (striped shirt guy). The other guy is Brian.

The Brian and Bullshark myspace page is shared by Brian and Shar.

ok, yeah i think your right. still not 100% though because the address for brian and bullshark myspace is b_roni. they could stand for brian and ronnie, and there was a ronnie in that pic who is either stripe shirt or plaid shirt. plaid shirt guy is the one who is good looking. if the little child in the striped shirt in shar i take back my other post about good looking. saying that would make me feel like a pedo.

Shar is the Registered Agent of American Medical so is liable along with Dee if there are fraud charges.

If a Registered Agent fails to perform their function, it can have dire consequences for the business entity. For example, if a customer fell inside a store and sued the store, and the store's registered agent failed to notify the business entity of a summons to appear in court to respond to the lawsuit, then when the case went to trial, nobody would appear to defend the store and the customer would win by a default judgment. Additionally, the store would likely not be able to get the judgment overturned on appeal because they had been properly served. This is one of the most common reasons that business entities generally will utilize a third party as their Registered Agent be it a commercial service company, an attorney, or in some cases, a CPA.

source: wikipedia

ok, yeah i think your right. still not 100% though because the address for brian and bullshark myspace is b_roni. they could stand for brian and ronnie, and there was a ronnie in that pic who is either stripe shirt or plaid shirt. plaid shirt guy is the one who is good looking. if the little child in the striped shirt in shar i take back my other post about good looking. saying that would make me feel like a pedo.

I think Ronnie is the good looking one in plaid shirt and Shar is the striped shirt. Brian isn't in this picture. JA looks like an interesting guy.

I have to say I was impressed with James Moore on paper. Don't know his deal but like that he consistently mentions how important his son is to him.

Rizzy - were those pics dated? It burns me even more to think these peeps havin a free vacation or more - @ the expense of Abraham. grrrrrr!!!!

I haven't found a date on them so far .... still digging around. ;)

This private plane has me thinking. It's owned by:
Mitchell Enterprises Inc
4007 Airport Rd Plant City
Stanley I Pure & Martin Pure

They have received some defense contracting awards so the plane isn't just for joy rides. I wonder if Dee is connected to the pilot or the owners of the plane.

Stanley and his wife Stephanie possibly live in Gainesville, GA or Lancaster, PA and own companies: SSP Communications Inc and Pure Communications, Inc.

There is a Martin Louis Pure (age 35) in Plant City and a Martin Paul Pure (age 64) in St Pete.

I picked up a virus on PC today so can't do more until I fix the nasty creature.

Another article, though older, concerning "mismanaged" money.

Cedric Lewis... and others... resign.

Again, don't know if this contains anything useful, but here's a link to the article...

http://www.theledger.com/article/20050922/NEWS/509220379
Just in case.
From the article:
"Chip Thullbery, administrative assistant state attorney, said his office has received an anonymous letter detailing accusations about mismanagement of federal and state grants by Nathaniel Birdsong, executive director of the CDC. One director, Charles Streeter, said he resigned over concerns about how Birdsong, who is also a Winter Haven city commissioner, is running the organization."

From my notes, Attorneys Title Center (Jodi Outlaw Mcclanahan) is a part of Samuda & Birdsong in Pembroke Pines, FL.

Cedric also resigned from the CDC; he was providing legal services. CDC is involved in affordable housing developments for the black community in Winter Haven. I bet Shakespeare & Associates was involved somehow. CDC partners with land developers and their receivership of federal/state grants.

BIRDSONG, NATHANIEL J
Associated names: BIRDSONG, NATHANIEL JIII
Possible Employment / Business Associations:

ATTORNEYS TITLE CENTER INC
LEMON AID INC Drug Stores and Proprietary Stores
REALST8 INVESTMENT GROUP LLC
SAMUDA & BIRDSONG PA
ATTORNEYS TITLE CENTER, INC
LEMON AID INC
PINES LAW CENTER A PRIVATE LAW FIRM, PA
REALST8 INVESTMENT GROUP, LLC
SAMUDA & BIRDSONG, PA
FLORENCE VILLA COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
THE AGRICULTURAL AND LABOR HOUSING DEVELOPMENT C

We haven't expanded as of yet on property that went through Shakespeare but didn't end up on the hands of American Medical. Joe Rodman Development, Diane Black-Riley, John F Cox Realty, etc.

As a side note, I never even looked on a map to see where exactly where his house was.

Today, when I picked up my son from school, I went around a curve, and there it was, the Red Hawk subdivision. (I've passed it a thousand times, just didn't know the name) So... it's less than 3 miles from my house, less then 1 mile from my mother's. I was gonna swing in and check it out, but the gate was closed. ;)

There was another scandal in there a few years ago. Someone torched their house for the insurance money.

I did the same thing... went by there yesterday, and forgot about the gate!!!

Oh my gosh; this is not a house I'd be interested in buying. Fascinating that you live so close; I wonder if Dee is living there full-time. She could live in a different house every day.

Same here... even the thought of buying that house makes my skin crawl!

Yesterday, I was hoping to get an idea of whether or not there was any activity there... cars... people.

I have a friend, who may be able to get me some answers with that... if so, it'll be later tonight... or in the morning ;)

From the article:
"Chip Thullbery, administrative assistant state attorney, said his office has received an anonymous letter detailing accusations about mismanagement of federal and state grants by Nathaniel Birdsong, executive director of the CDC. One director, Charles Streeter, said he resigned over concerns about how Birdsong, who is also a Winter Haven city commissioner, is running the organization."

From my notes, Attorneys Tile Center (Jodi Outlaw Mcclanahan) is a part of Samuda & Birdsong in Pembroke Pines, FL.

BIRDSONG, NATHANIEL J
Associated names: BIRDSONG, NATHANIEL JIII
Possible Employment / Business Associations:

ATTORNEYS TITLE CENTER INC
LEMON AID INC Drug Stores and Proprietary Stores
REALST8 INVESTMENT GROUP LLC
SAMUDA & BIRDSONG PA
ATTORNEYS TITLE CENTER, INC
LEMON AID INC
PINES LAW CENTER A PRIVATE LAW FIRM, PA
REALST8 INVESTMENT GROUP, LLC
SAMUDA & BIRDSONG, PA
FLORENCE VILLA COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
THE AGRICULTURAL AND LABOR HOUSING DEVELOPMENT C

We haven't expanded as of yet on property that went through Shakespeare but didn't end up on the hands of American Medical. Joe Rodman Development, Diane Black-Riley, John F Cox Realty, etc.

Another article dated February 22, 2009:

http://www.theledger.com/article/20090222/NEWS/902220341

From the article:
Birdsong, who is also a Winter Haven city commissioner.

They ran out of money why? OMG!

"partially because of poor bookkeeping that made it impossible to trace how the money was spent"... go figure! :waitasec:

Ok, I want to tear into this article... but my head is spinning!

(edited to add)
Related article dated September 16, 2007:
http://www.theledger.com/article/20070916/NEWS/709160413

(edited again to add another article link... sorry!)
Related article dated September 10, 2007:
http://www.theledger.com/article/20070910/NEWS/709100332

From this particular article:
"A majority of the agency's expenses is in salaries for seven full-time employees.

Birdsong has budgeted $205,270 for that line item. Birdsong's new salary is $62,310 per year, $2,310 more than he received last fiscal year."

Hefty salary for work with a non-profit. Oh wait, he working for free now.

Anyway, there something else within this mess that I posted... just can't put my finger on it... perhaps something in the side businesses (ie lawncare etc)... or the real estate... I not sure... might be my active imagination.

bbl

Wow DM is a bit of a cougar, not to be rude or anything but that guy is so young looking.

Wanted:
Forensic Accountants:
Duties:
able to scout out any irregular money deal.
tracking ability through many paper trails.
prepare documents for court appearance.
Salary:
this is a volunteer position.
Hours:
whenever you have time.
Starting date:
now.

Thank you. To all the many forensic accountants on this thread!:cool:

:banghead:i just finished this once and pressed send and it send token ran out...here it goes again.

Note:eek:pen the following. each number has documents grouped. notice the documents in each group are filed numerically in sequence.

1)
pg1, scroll to signatures
*http://ori2.polk-county.net/wb_or1/details.asp?doc_id=7222266&file_num=2009058784&doc_status=V
*http://ori2.polk-county.net/wb_or1/details.asp?doc_id=7222267&file_num=2009058785&doc_status=V
*http://ori2.polk-county.net/wb_or1/details.asp?doc_id=7222268&file_num=2009058786&doc_status=V

2)
*http://ori2.polk-county.net/wb_or1/details.asp?doc_id=7185318&file_num=2009022815&doc_status=V
*http://ori2.polk-county.net/wb_or1/details.asp?doc_id=7185319&file_num=2009022816&doc_status=V

3)
*http://ori2.polk-county.net/wb_or1/details.asp?doc_id=7167644&file_num=2009005571&doc_status=V

Now compare Abraham's signatures in each group.

-I think in group 1, even some of kickliter's look forged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xxxooowow