FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this Abraham's cousin, with the big stack of bills in his Facebook picture?

http://www.facebook.com/people/Cedric-Edom/1392401489#/profile.php?id=1392401489

n1392401489_9604.jpg

In my opinion, it doesn't really look like cousin Cedric; this person looks younger. But hard to tell with his hand covering his face.

In my opinion, it doesn't really look like cousin Cedric; this person looks younger. But hard to tell with all that money covering his face.

Maybe there is a senior and junior. There is 40 year old Cedric who has lived in Lakeland and Winter Park, and there is also Cedric who was a football player at Lakeland High and graduated in 2006.

In my opinion, it doesn't really look like cousin Cedric; this person looks younger. But hard to tell with all that money covering his face.

ballin.jpeg

Maybe thats the "5000 dollars he received" to deliver the card to Ms Walker

Maybe she gave him 100 dollars to deliver it and 5 grand to give to shakespeares mother, and instead he kept the 5k and gave walker the 100...LOL

:couch:

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/...inner39s_friend_a_39person_of_interest39.html

Missing Lotto Winner's Friend A 'Person Of Interest'

Wednesday, January 06, 2010 6:44:36 PM
Tools: E-mail | Print | Feedback |
Related Stories

POLK COUNTY (Bay News 9) -- The Polk County Sheriff's Office is considering a friend of a missing lottery winner a 'person of interest' in the case. Abraham Shakespeare won $30 million in the Florida lottery in 2006.
His mother, Elizabeth Walker, hasn't seen him in nearly a year.
"Abraham is my son," she said. "I love him and I got to be concerned and think about him every day."
The sheriff's office originally thought he ran off with his money. Sheriff Grady Judd says investigators now think the worst.
"We're leaning to the fact that he met an untimely death and the motives and circumstances surrounding it seem sinister," Judd said.
The sheriff's office is now calling one of Shakespeare's friends a "person of interest" in the case.
"She has offered at least one person a several hundred thousand dollar house if they would make false sightings of Abraham," he said.
Judd says the woman put all of Shakespeare's assets in her name and has used the missing millionaire's cell phone to call and send text messages to his family and friends.
"As our homicide detectives and missing persons detectives dig in on this, the longer that we investigate, the more suspicious we get," he said.
As their suspicion grows, Shakespeare's mom says she wants some answers.
"If I never see my son again, I do know there is a God up above who sees all things and he will take care of this," she said.
The sheriff's office is now making a public plea for information. It's also offering a $10,000 cash reward for anyone who can lead investigators to Shakespeare.
Information from Central Florida News 13's Bright House Networks affiliate Bay News 9 was used in this report.

I wonder if she paid her son also to pretend he signed on to WS and answered the phone when someone called him from here :furious: :loser:

Two very interesting documents filed in Hillsborough...

Filed 5/2/2008 - Deed Prepared by Johnnie Byrd/Byrd & Stitzel PA
Grantor: James D Moore AKA James P Moore & Doris Moore (DECD)
Grantee: Ronald Allen and Kurt Allen

http://pubrec3.hillsclerk.com/oncore/showdetails.aspx?id=13483836&rn=14&pi=0&ref=search

Filed 6/2/2008 - Contract for Deed Prepared by Johnnie Byrd/Byrd & Stitzel
Grantor: James D Moore
Grantee: Ronald Allen and Kurt Allen

http://pubrec3.hillsclerk.com/oncore/showdetails.aspx?id=13483868&rn=13&pi=0&ref=search

James Moore's address is 7812 W Knights Griffin Rd, Plant City, FL (looks like he also has 7842 Knights Griffin Rd) - I need to look closer - something goofy as usual. Hiding from bankrupcy is my guess.

The property is 8412 Murray Rd
In 2004, the same filio number had a different address: 5705 Tindale Rd

7842 W Knights Griffin Rd Plant City, FL 33565
9/10/07 Warranty Deed
Grantor: Michael Dennis McDonough & Olga McDonough
Grantee: James D Moore - his address was 4810 Charro Ln, Plant City

12/28/05 QuitClaim - Prepared by good ole Aaron Davis from Hillsborough Title Inc
Grantor: James D Moore & Patricia M Moore (wife)
Grantee: James D Moore & Patricia M Moore (joined by his wife)

221 Regal Park Drive Plant City, FL - mailing address the same
10/06/86 Deed
Grantor: Pulte Home Corp P M Annesse Atty
Grantee: James D Moore

4/5/05 QuitClaim - Prepared by Transcontinental Title
Grantor: James D Moore & Kathy K Moore
Grantee: James D Moore & Kathy K Moore (husband and wife)

8207 Fir Dr Plant City, FL - mailing address: 1920 Magnolia Bartow, FL 33830
3/30/05 QuitClaim
Grantor: Thermozi J Thomas; Thermozi Thomas
Grantee: Kim Mina

4/22/05 Quitclaim
Grantor: Mina Kim
Grantee: Thermozi J Thomas

8/01/05 QuitClaim
Grantor: Thermozi J Thomas & Antoinette GDN Thomas
Grantee: Kennedy Marie Thomas

2/25/09 Deed
Grantor: Kennedy Thomas
Grantee: James Moore

6004 Shearwater LN Lithia, FL
5/14/09 Warranty Deed - Riverview Title and Escrow Services
Grantor: Tarron C, Victoria R, Taaron C Tru, Victoria R Tru, Medley Living Trust
Grantee: James Moore and Judy Kay Moore $330,000 Consideration

Featherock Adult MHP 2205 Village Hill 3C Tampa, FL (tangible property)
James Moore and Susan Moore - mailing address is 2205 Village Hill Dr Valrico, FL
Property just purchased; documents not uploaded yet

I'll start a Part 2 post - more properties

I don't know about her situation but i don't see her spending as being that out of the ordinary . Maybe things are different here but i keep hearing these "all that money" posts and it doesn't seem like it. IDK, recession never hit here i guess. 655k still buys a shack. What proof is there that the cousin received any money? He already reported abraham missing, then denied it. He lacks credibility just as much as EVERYONE else in this tangled web of financial dealings. I mean, did she write him a check or is there photo documentation of the transaction. I see her involved in a lot of other things, i'm just skeptical that she would murder him for so little. If it were clean and there wasn't such a paper trail then maybe but she really can't be dumb enough to put herself in that position.
Slammed, your optimisim is appreciated........however, I am wondering if there is a "hidden agenda" behind it??????....(not an accusation, just an observation) There are plenty of media outlets that have posted the investigators names and numbers to contact with any pertinent information. If you have any and would like to discuss it, please feel free to call the investigators. Believe me, I am sure they would appreciate any insight you may have........

Slammed, your optimisim is appreciated........however, I am wondering if there is a "hidden agenda" behind it??????....(not an accusation, just an observation) There are plenty of media outlets that have posted the investigators names and numbers to contact with any pertinent information. If you have any and would like to discuss it, please feel free to call the investigators. Believe me, I am sure they would appreciate any insight you may have........

No hidden agenda at all, in fact until i stumbled upon this thread a few days ago i hadn't heard of this (although my source of current events consists primarily of the daily show with jon stewart and colbert report so i probably wouldn't...lol)

I just have yet to see any concrete proof of any foul play in regards to abrahams situation, and until i do i will continue to voice skepticism since nobody else seems to. Unlike many of the other people who appear to have formed opinions early on, i wait until i have FACTS to point fingers and so far nothing says murder.

Since i find it pathetic and offensive that people on here automatically assume that you must be a relative/associate of the person in question if you don't automatically jump to the conclusion that shes a terrible person who takes advantage of people and killed a man, i will no longer reply on this site. It's ridiculous imo.

Good luck and i look forward to seeing everyones progress. there HAS been some good work done...I'm curious to see where this is going

Maybe there is a senior and junior. There is 40 year old Cedric who has lived in Lakeland and Winter Park, and there is also Cedric who was a football player at Lakeland High and graduated in 2006.

The FB page is open. Most of his friends appear to be
graduates of Lakeland HS 2006, 2007, 2008.

One person is a CNA. fyiw

5004 Twin Pine Dr - Deed - mailing address: PO Box 325 Seffner, FL 33583
3/24/09
Grantor: Margaret Venning & Joseph P Venning Decd
Grantee: Margaret Ann Venning Trust/Revocable Trust

5/12/09
Grantor: The above trust
Grantee: James P Moore and Kathy M Moore

305 N Kirkside Av - same mailing address
6/17/80 Deed
Grantor: Cureton, Ethel D
Grantee: James P Moore & Cynthia L. Moore

9848 Timmons Rd Thonotosassa, FL 33592 - same mailing address
7/25/01 Deed
Grantor: Michelle Daniel
Grantee: James P Moore Jr and Marilyn H Moore (address is 8151 Tom Sawyer Dr Tampa)

4720 Cheval Blvd Lutz, FL - prepared by Sunbelt Title 11801 N Dale Mabry (her office)
6/8/01
Grantor: James A Bare & Christina S Bare
Grantee: James C Moore & Linda McLaughlin Moore
Mailing address: PO Box 521 New York, NY 10274-0521

3105 Belmore Rd Tampa - same mailing address
3/30/88 Deed
Grantor: Nancy P Geiger
Grantee: James C Moore & Diane M Gilbert (husband and wife)

14427 Mirabelle Vista Circle
4/6/05 Special Warranty Deed
Grantor: Ryland Group Inc
Grantee: Douglas P and Susan M Funsch

8/12/05 Deed - mailing address: 4816 Studbury Hall Ct Wake Forest, NC
Grantor: Douglas P and Susan M Funsch
Grantee: James C Moore Jr and Lori Stuller Moore $300,000 consideration

1853 Wolf Laurel Dr - mailing address: 2620 Sandy Lake Rd Ravenna, OH
1/2/1996 Deed
Grantor: James C Moore and Jeanette V Moore
Grantee: James C Moore Trust
I've seen a James and Dee Moore references in Akron, OH

6515 La Mesa Circle Tampa, FL - mailing address same - to James Sr & Jane C Moore Et Al
8/2/06 QuitClaim - Residential Title Services Inc
Grantor: Jane C Moore, James E Moore, James E Moore Sr
Grantor: Jane C Moore, James E Moore Jr, James E Moore Sr
$38,400 consideration - delinquent on taxes in 2007

Maybe thats the "5000 dollars he received" to deliver the card to Ms Walker

Maybe she gave him 100 dollars to deliver it and 5 grand to give to shakespeares mother, and instead he kept the 5k and gave walker the 100...LOL

... nope

I don't know about her situation but i don't see her spending as being that out of the ordinary . Maybe things are different here but i keep hearing these "all that money" posts and it doesn't seem like it. IDK, recession never hit here i guess. 655k still buys a shack. What proof is there that the cousin received any money? He already reported abraham missing, then denied it. He lacks credibility just as much as EVERYONE else in this tangled web of financial dealings. I mean, did she write him a check or is there photo documentation of the transaction. I see her involved in a lot of other things, i'm just skeptical that she would murder him for so little. If it were clean and there wasn't such a paper trail then maybe but she really can't be dumb enough to put herself in that position.

Slammed, I'm not sure if you have just skimmed through these threads and maybe that is what is forming your opinion but Moore says she not only bought the house for $600K but other houses as well as cars, debt judgements, helpers for his mom, $$$ for an injury she says she didnt go after the at fault, scuba lessons, flight lessons, and the list goes on.
This women came out of BANKRUPTCY in 2005, still owed the government $$$, and couldn't even pay her debt for her MOBILE home. We aren't saying she is working alone.

And I agree no one is more trustworthy than the other. Not implying Abes mom is involved anyway, but not quite sure why she is having lunch with a women the police have obtained search warrants against.

5004 Twin Pine Dr - Deed - mailing address: PO Box 325 Seffner, FL 33583
3/24/09
Grantor: Margaret Venning & Joseph P Venning Decd
Grantee: Margaret Ann Venning Trust/Revocable Trust

5/12/09
Grantor: The above trust
Grantee: James P Moore and Kathy M Moore

305 N Kirkside Av - same mailing address
6/17/80 Deed
Grantor: Cureton, Ethel D
Grantee: James P Moore & Cynthia L. Moore

9848 Timmons Rd Thonotosassa, FL 33592 - same mailing address
7/25/01 Deed
Grantor: Michelle Daniel
Grantee: James P Moore Jr and Marilyn H Moore (address is 8151 Tom Sawyer Dr Tampa)

4720 Cheval Blvd Lutz, FL - prepared by Sunbelt Title 11801 N Dale Mabry (her office)
6/8/01
Grantor: James A Bare & Christina S Bare
Grantee: James C Moore & Linda McLaughlin Moore
Mailing address: PO Box 521 New York, NY 10274-0521

3105 Belmore Rd Tampa - same mailing address
3/30/88 Deed
Grantor: Nancy P Geiger
Grantee: James C Moore & Diane M Gilbert (husband and wife)

14427 Mirabelle Vista Circle
4/6/05 Special Warranty Deed
Grantor: Ryland Group Inc
Grantee: Douglas P and Susan M Funsch

8/12/05 Deed - mailing address: 4816 Studbury Hall Ct Wake Forest, NC
Grantor: Douglas P and Susan M Funsch
Grantee: James C Moore Jr and Lori Stuller Moore $300,000 consideration

this name looks familiar, im gonna look through my notes

From Pope County Business Taxes - I bet these are also their properties:

Tangible Resident Buildings..202 Calabay Parc Blvd Davenport
Krasniqi Osman 2 Heathlands Houslow Middlesex United Kingdom
2001 - I went through the history on his three properties - two were sold twice by changing the property ID - this is the last one he owns.

Moore Rental...236 Boxwood Davenport (also Florida 9 Villas-Paul Samways)
Roy Moore 2 Bancroft Green Cliviger, Burnley Lancashire England BB104UD 6/23/06 - Property Sales/leasing equip

Moore Rental…223 Churchhill Park Dr Davenport
James Moore 606 Hidden Oaks Dr Woodbury NJ 08096 - new development/currently selling lots
8/16/06 message - information incomplete

Moore Rentals…226 Dornoch St Davenport
James Moore 606 Hidden Oaks Dr Deptford NJ 08096
7/3/07

Moore Rental…211 Aylesbury LN Davenport
Robert J Moore same address
9/25/09

Moore Rental…205 Terrace Ridge Cr Davenport
David & Patricia Moore 419 Terrace Ridge Cr Davenport
11/28/07 – Message - need SSN or State ID

022627-701011-006210 - MOORE DAVID F MOORE CATHERINE P
Address: MOORE DAVID F MOORE CATHERINE P
205 TERRACE RIDGE CIR UNIT 621
DAVENPORT FL 33896-5257
Assessed Year:2009

000000-000040-121608 - MOORE DAVID F MOORE CATHERINE P
3 SUNDEW RD
HEMEL HEMPSTEAD
HERTS HP1 2DQ
Legal: 205 TERRACE RIDGE CIR 272602701011006210 (they changed the property ID when transferring their address to...maybe Ireland (Cedric Lewis - Ireland/FL vacation homes)

All About Cellular, Disalvo & Moore, also included daugher Nicole and her husband Matt. Both are probably connected to Arcadia Healthcare and possibly Moore. They were married in 2005 and, I believe, followed the pattern of everyone connected to Moore.

DISALVO, NICOLE M LOVE, MATTHEW R (VP and Treasurer of All About Cellular)
1623 LADORA DRIVE APT 204 BRANDON FL 33511

Marriage Certificate 7/23/05 - pastor from GA/marriage Hillsborough
Matthew Randell Love 10/19/80
Nicole Marie Disalvo 9/4/83

For one year beginning 10/07, Matthew R & Nicole D Love have 5 family law filings in Leon County. The paperwork is sealed.

On 10/27/09, they file for a duplicate marriage license - they closed on a house in Tampa in August. On the duplicate, Matthew is now:

Adam Kyle Ferguson 4/29/1984

So he has a new name and a new birthdate - no way to trace him. And now he's going to town buying property and the house in Hillsborough is under Nicole and his new name. I'm sure Nicole will be next - or maybe Disalvo is already a new identity.

Adam Kyle Ferguson died in TX in 2009. He was 17 so had a clean credit history.

Don't get exactly how they do it - but I'm guessing Moore didn't start out as Donegan. She assumed that name along the way.

KENNETH C DISALVO Born
17810 MORNINGHIGH DR
LUTZ, FL 33549

Ken Disalvo
7815 N Dale Mabry Hwy, Ste 110
Tampa, FL 33614-3203
(813) 306-0007

Ken Disalvo
35211 State Road 54
Zephyrhills, FL 33541-1989
Job: Florida Nursing Network, Owner

KAREN J DISALVO Born Nov 1962
17810 MORNINGHIGH DR
LUTZ, FL 33549

DISALVO'S INCORPORATED
7815 NORTH DALE MABRY
SUITE 110
TAMPA FL 33614

LOVE TO TALK CELLULAR, INC
8001 NORTH DALE MABRY
801B
TAMPA FL 33614

DISALVO, NICOLE M
1623 LADORA DRIVE APT 204
BRANDON FL 33511

LOVE, MATTHEW R
1623 LADORA DRIVE APT 204
BRANDON FL 33511
had the meth record

1211 NW Shore Blvd Ste 107 Tampa, FL 33607
H & D Staffing Inc.
* Janette Reese
* Kenneth C Di Salvo
* Susan Heeman

2001 - I went through the history on his three properties - two were sold twice by changing the property ID - this is the last one he owns.

Roy Moore 2 Bancroft Green Cliviger, Burnley Lancashire England BB104UD 6/23/06 - Property Sales/leasing equip

James Moore 606 Hidden Oaks Dr Woodbury NJ 08096 - new development/currently selling lots

7/3/07

9/25/09

DAVENPORT FL 33896-5257

3 SUNDEW RD
HEMEL HEMPSTEAD
HERTS HP1 2DQ
Legal: 205 TERRACE RIDGE CIR 272602701011006210 (they changed the property ID when transferring their address to...maybe Ireland (Cedric Lewis - Ireland/FL vacation homes)

Just curious:
Do any of them own self storage units?

7/3/07

9/25/09

DAVENPORT FL 33896-5257

3 SUNDEW RD
HEMEL HEMPSTEAD
HERTS HP1 2DQ

lb im lost on your recent stuff. are any of those lawyers on the docs? what is the companies name? can you please explain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717