FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know someone exactly like her. They steal from you, kiss your @ss and then cook you a dinner and then when your onto them they say " I never did that she's a liar" and then gets away with it when they cry. One thing, you don't get mad cuz the old saying is "what goes around comes around". It works.

Well, she tries to cry. But I still have yet to see a real tear. She makes all the noises and scrunches up her face. I thought at one point I saw a tear. Then I realized it was a small wart looking thing on the left side of her nose.

I still think her ex-husband knows more than he's saying. One of my former employees call me saying they thought DD applied for a credit card in their name. I think this might be one way she would wine and dine everyone. She did have 100's of employees info on hand.

She had employees info. If I worked for her and she had my info, I'd be checking my credit report. I hadn't even thought about that.
But did she have any opportunity to defraud her clients, the people in the nursing homes, medicare / medicaid, private clients with nurses aides? This question had been asked previously, but there was no one to answer it. I'm sure if you knew she did, you would have reported it and she is always trying to cover her tracks. But my question is did she have the opportunity to steal from clients or the government (medicare/medicaid)?

Bay News 9 site

A spokesperson at Hillsborough County Jail said Moore will appear before a judge at 8:30 a.m. Saturday.

Okay, but where?
And is she going without an attorney now? Seems no one wants this case. I would have thought some high profile attorney would have jumped on it just for the media coverage. This 1st degree murder charge has already hit media in Nevada, California, Texas. I'd like her to have an attorney so she can't file an appeal on that. I figure with due process she'll still be behind bars for the rest of her life.

The way it works is, the facility would call the staffer. the staffing agency would send a nurse. the employee would fax a time slip to dd. dd would pay the employee on a pay card. the time slip would be sent to the payroll company, realtime services, the payroll company will send an invoice to the facility, a check will be sent to the payroll company. the payroll company will take what they are owed and give DD the rest. There was some talk about Shar's mom working at a facility that DD was staffing and was passing fraudulent time slips and they were both profitting from it.

It doesn't sound that she would have much of an opportunity to victimize the actual end clients, like the patients in the nursing homes or facilities. Lucky for them, and a relief. Thank you for sharing that information.
Is there any way you can still pursue your case? If you can prove where the money was spent, like on real estate, for example, if you proved your case in court, couldn't you then be able to put a lien on the property? I'm thinking if Shar is giving the car back because it was purchased after Shakespeare, then why couldn't you get back the thinks that were purchased with your money before Shakespeare?
Just a thought. Don't know if it would work, but your case got a lot stronger now that she has stolen from Abraham as well. And it would seem there are most likely all sorts of financial records they have gathered on her, soon to become public record with the trial.

Well, she tries to cry. But I still have yet to see a real tear. She makes all the noises and scrunches up her face. I thought at one point I saw a tear. Then I realized it was a small wart looking thing on the left side of her nose.
LOL! The wart thing is funny Thanks for the laugh.

Ok...I have been watching all the posts on here in regards to the DDM case. I have tried to stay out of it, as to the fact that I do know alot of details. But now that, YES...DDM has been charged with First Degree Murder, I would just like to make few comments, in responses to alot of all of your questions. PP court for these charges will be in Hillsborough County, Tampa, FL. More than likely through video court, just as the accessory charges were. DebM did take ownership over the American Medical Professionals LLC ( NOT American Medical Professionals PEO), back in December of 2009.
When DDM had met AS, DDM lost interest in the LLC company. If it had not been for DebM, who knows what would have become of the LLC. DebM is a very kindhearted, trusting, hard-working woman, in which took huge paycuts from DDM and STILL kept the LLC running. 24/7, when a facility called for a nurse, DebM answered that call, when a nurse had to call off a shift, DebM answered that call. When all of this hit the media, DebM, had to answer those calls. Some people stated that, DebM possibly is a victim to DDM's scams/schemes, and those people that stated that, IMO, are correct! DebM NEVER asked DDM to give her the company, she did at times asked DDM not to give up on the company and that she (DebM) would do her best to keep it going, as she has. DebM, never in a million years wanted to ever even try to even think to believe that DDM was capable of all that has been charged. DebM, always tries to look for the good in people! As far as Shar, let's leave him alone. There are ALOT of facts that people just don't know. No matter what we all may or may not think of DDM, Shar truly loved DDM for the person he THOUGHT she was...he did NOT KNOW what she TRULY is! Shar is doing exactly what LE has told him to do! As far as the gun, on January 25,2010, DDM gave it to an informant that had been working with the detectives to solve the case. Just a few things that I know that I thought I'd share.

Well said FINALLY I couldn't of put it better myself. I worked for a company that staffs nurses. Sometimes, we had to pull nurses from other agency pools other than ours. That is where companys such as AMP came to us. Deb M.... was on 24/7...when for some reason one of her nurses were no shows she caught the fire for it .... and as far as payment in that scenario... they have to wait and bill us, then we put in for payment, then our home office cuts them a check. The nurse may be same day pay, but the agency (AMP) could wait weeks for re payment. Im sorry to ask this of ya'll but anywhere in all this is there mention of a Karla / Carla working w/DDM ? I seem to remember a carla and then that business went under and DDM showed up w/ AMP... Oh well I was almost asleep and heard on news they charged the wench w/1st degree murder and had to jump up and read ya'll.... GREAT JOB YOU ALL ROCK

How can you tell if someone has been verified? Do they have something by their screen name? I don't know as I've ever seen an indication.

yes i infact do, shar met dee dee via shar's mother........dee and patricia paulson were doing somekind of medical business together........dee dee liked shar, i guess he liked her as they have been living together for a few years. but if you know, the medical businesses are very slow pay.....i know they lived together since 2007, maybe earlier........
now i would never ever introduce my son to an older woman....associate or not.for a woman who liked my son for a golden boy....but then that's just me.
if it smells like crap, looks like crap, well it must be crap!

do you know where they were living?

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2010/fe...ing-lottery-winner-shakespeare/news-breaking/

Variety of stories leads to murder charge for Dee Dee Moore

TBO.com

Published: February 19, 2010

*Snips*

The 22-page affidavit said Moore kept switching the blame for Shakespeare's slaying from a drug dealer named Ronald; to herself in self-defense; Shakespeare's cousin; her own 14-year-old son, R.J.; and finally Plant City attorney David Stitzel, who had arranged many of the transactions transferring Shakespeare's assets to Moore.
-----
Records show Shakespeare was shot twice with a .38-caliber Smith & Wesson revolver that deputies said Moore turned over to Gregory Todd Smith, who was working with authorities.
-----
Smith also said he dug the hole in which deputies found Shakespeare's body buried under a concrete slab.

Moore's ex-husband told police Moore had asked him about heavy equipment she would need to clear land at 5802 State Road 60, near Plant City, where the body was found.

James Moore, the former husband, said he dug a hole with a backhoe. He said Moore told him it was for concrete and trash. He said he left after digging the hole and that Moore called him back in an hour or two to fill it. He said he never saw a body in the hole, but that it was dark.
------
Lots more at link ......

Is there anyway we can get that 22-page affidavit ?

It should be public information at the Hillsborough Sheriff's office.

Is anybody local who can get that?

Thanks ;-)
ACR

http://www.acandyrose.com/abraham_shakespeare.htm
For anyone new, a link to a site with a great deal of research on this case.

As far as the affidavit, I'm local and I'll give it a go, but I would hazard a guess that the Ledger may soon post it. Wasn't it the Ledger that posted the search warrant? They are pretty good about posting the extra stuff.

http://www.acandyrose.com/abraham_shakespeare.htm
For anyone new, a link to a site with a great deal of research on this case.

As far as the affidavit, I'm local and I'll give it a go, but I would hazard a guess that the Ledger may soon post it. Wasn't it the Ledger that posted the search warrant? They are pretty good about posting the extra stuff.

We got the search warrant from Blue Mermaid here on the forum. I don't recall seeing it anywhere else and don't know where she got it. That's why I told Blue Mermaid she was the bomb for finding it. :)

BTW, I ripped that .pdf search warrant into four separate .jpg files and archived it here along with a transcript a friend helped with, if anybody wants to grab it:

9340 Redhawk Bend Drive
http://www.acandyrose.com/hinkley-shakespeare.htm

ACR

I could have sworn I'd seen that somewhere before, but you are probably right, it was probably either here when she posted it or it was on your site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamiestews06