FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
....i'll do your homework....no problem.....just keep talking...we been waiting on you along time....can't u tell....

....i'll do your homework....no problem.....just keep talking...we been waiting on you along time....can't u tell....

I just want to keep Abraham's story alive. You guys have pulled up so much information for me to relay to the family, such as the transfer of the deed to Cedric Edom's house to an Eva Williams. Everyone that we have talked to believes that Cedric knows more than he is saying.

For instance, he said in an interview that he had put fliers up in black churches when he first realized Abraham was missing. Abraham didn't go to church, why would you put up fliers in black churches and nowhere else. Really???????

When rumors first started about Abraham being dead in July 2009, my husband was told by Cedric that Abraham was fine and he could be found at his youngest son's mother's house.

hey christie....what about Eddie Dixon ....was he a real friend...or was he all about the 15min fame.....i've had my doubts about him....

hey christie....what about Eddie Dixon ....was he a real friend...or was he all about the 15min fame.....i've had my doubts about him....

I think that he was a friend, but I know that they had argued about a car Abraham had bought for Eddie and didn't pay him for it.

what about juanita Huggins....was she a friend?...i'm sorry...i'm excited..to finally get to talk to someone on Abraham side....and did members of the family really want DDM at the funeral....

what about juanita Huggins....was she a friend?...i'm sorry...i'm excited..to finally get to talk to someone on Abraham side....and did members of the family really want DDM at the funeral....

My husband says that she is sneaky and was using him for his money too.

If Dee Dee would have came to the funeral, I don't think that the family would have let her leave in one piece.

Cedric has red flags flying all over the place. I didn't want to say it because he is your family and I don't want to cause any more pain for you guys.

FINALLY he came forward. Why do you think he did that?

If Eddie Dixon is a real friend, I hope he can pay you guys back whatever he owes or return the car and make things right.

Has Sentoria been in contact with Abraham's Mom? Does she at least get to see both of her grand children?

I just want to keep Abraham's story alive. You guys have pulled up so much information for me to relay to the family, such as the transfer of the deed to Cedric Edom's house to an Eva Williams. Everyone that we have talked to believes that Cedric knows more than he is saying.

For instance, he said in an interview that he had put fliers up in black churches when he first realized Abraham was missing. Abraham didn't go to church, why would you put up fliers in black churches and nowhere else. Really???????

When rumors first started about Abraham being dead in July 2009, my husband was told by Cedric that Abraham was fine and he could be found at his youngest son's mother's house.

Do you know who Eva Williams is? It was the first time I saw her name when the house was transferred.
Why did Cedric go to the police and report Abraham missing in November? Then he took it back and said he never reported him. Then later, he said that he did but then Dorice started making life difficult for him. Now, I believe it went that way. Anyone who needs to jump in and correct me on that, feel free. I can always edit to correct.
When rumors started flying in July 2009 that Abraham was dead, why did no one go to the police at that time and put in a missing person's report?
I've had all these questions and no one to ask. I'm not sure if you will even know the answers.
Is there anything that we have missed in our research? Any stone left unturned?
And a question for everyone. Has anyone else wondered if this is really the first time Dorice has done something like this? We all know about the insurance fraud now. We know about the cell phone company problems she had. We know about the money Potwin said she stole from her. I am wondering if there are others we don't know about. Not just monetary, but others who she knew who she helped disappear. Her lack of guilt or remorse over what she had done gave me 2 options, she is either a sociopath or she's had experience at it.

the question that i have wanted someone to answer for me for along time....was there anything romantic (that was nice) between DDM and Abraham...of all the women Abraham ran into...DDM?....and has Ms. Walker heard from DDM's side of the family....

Cedric has red flags flying all over the place. I didn't want to say it because he is your family and I don't want to cause any more pain for you guys.

FINALLY he came forward. Why do you think he did that?

If Eddie Dixon is a real friend, I hope he can pay you guys back whatever he owes or return the car and make things right.

Has Sentoria been in contact with Abraham's Mom? Does she at least get to see both of her grand children?

Eddie Dixon doesn't have the car anymore. Abraham's mom has talked to both of the mothers. She can see the boys when she wants to.

Honestly Susan, It's only my opinion but LBMinnesota (get BACK HERE LADY!) found a LOT of goods on Shar's family. Lot's of criminal activity.

Looks like Dorice and Shar were a match made in hell. If there's any deadly experience, I think we need to look at Shar more.

Stoooooodip and dangerous.

Christi, I have to go to bed. So tired. But I really wanted you to know how glad I am that you have decided to come on and post with us. You are really a big help and you have been filling in a lot of the missing pieces for us. I really appreciate your being here with us.

Do you know who Eva Williams is? It was the first time I saw her name when the house was transferred.
Why did Cedric go to the police and report Abraham missing in November? Then he took it back and said he never reported him. Then later, he said that he did but then Dorice started making life difficult for him. Now, I believe it went that way. Anyone who needs to jump in and correct me on that, feel free. I can always edit to correct.
When rumors started flying in July 2009 that Abraham was dead, why did no one go to the police at that time and put in a missing person's report?
I've had all these questions and no one to ask. I'm not sure if you will even know the answers.
Is there anything that we have missed in our research? Any stone left unturned?
And a question for everyone. Has anyone else wondered if this is really the first time Dorice has done something like this? We all know about the insurance fraud now. We know about the cell phone company problems she had. We know about the money Potwin said she stole from her. I am wondering if there are others we don't know about. Not just monetary, but others who she knew who she helped disappear. Her lack of guilt or remorse over what she had done gave me 2 options, she is either a sociopath or she's had experience at it.

We don't know who Eva Williams is. We think that Cedric reported him missing because Dee Dee wouldn't give him anymore money. Then after he reported him missing, she gave him back his car and was going to sign the house over to him, so he tried to say it wasn't him.

We told Cedric and Dee Dee that we were going to report him missing, but they both said that they had talked to him. They told us that he moved to Orlando with another girl and we were getting text messages from his cell phone (I guess that was her pretending to be him).

yes christi, thank you so much, i know we are alittle overwhelming...but some of us have been on this since November of last year....we really needed to hear from someone on AS side...thank you so much....i promise we will be nice....

the question that i have wanted someone to answer for me for along time....was there anything romantic (that was nice) between DDM and Abraham...of all the women Abraham ran into...DDM?....and has Ms. Walker heard from DDM's side of the family....

In regards to the romantic question, I don't think that they were involved. She was just a smooth talker.

I don't think that Ms. Walker has talked to any of her family.

If I may ask, what type of texts were you getting?

I wonder if Cedric wanted to report him before you all had a chance to? You know, to look less involved.

I absolutely PROMISE to always be nice... to you and Lashek, LOL

Yes, and to my fellow posters too :angel:

If I may ask, what type of texts were you getting?

I wonder if Cedric wanted to report him before you all had a chance to? You know, to look less involved.

We were getting texts saying it was Abraham and he was just sick and didn't want his family to see him like that. The day after the first text messages, we got a call from Cedric. He wanted to know who was texting. He said that he got the number from Abraham. This was in September, after Abraham was killed. So, who did Cedric really get the number from?

My husband said "yes, Cedric did want to look less involved".

I see exactly what you are saying. YOu know, at first when I was learning about this case, I thought maybe Cedric was being duped, maybe even set up (tho that still might be partially true and might explain why Deedee was all of a sudden so "generous" with him))

How could HE?! Man, this is FAMILY?!

Are any of you still speaking with him? Did he attend the funeral?

I see exactly what you are saying. YOu know, at first when I was learning about this case, I thought maybe Cedric was being duped, maybe even set up (tho that still might be partially true and might explain why Deedee was all of a sudden so "generous" with him))

How could HE?! Man, this is FAMILY?!

Are any of you still speaking with him? Did he attend the funeral?

He was at the funeral. He tried to talk to my husband, but he walked away from him. I'm not sure about the rest of the family but I know my husband and his grandmother haven't talked to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shachio8485