FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it will happen, Christi. I don't think she has the capability of actually shedding a tear. Watch the videos. She's got all the sob noises, the sniffles, the scrunched up face, the whiny voice, but she's lacking the key ingredient, tears.
But if there is a trial, if she doesn't take a plea deal to save her sorry rear from the death penalty, I'll see you there. I'm going to that trial and taking time off work to do it. I know another poster said she is going as well. She may not really cry, but I still want to see her squirm. And don't forget, she is delusional. I think she really thinks she can talk her way out of this. It will never happen, but that's the way I believe she sees the world.

Christi,
There has been some differences of opinion of when Abraham met Dorice. The Ledger said it was in late 2008 and that Barbara Jackson met Dorice at a small business meeting, told a group about Abraham, and Dorice was in a wheelchair at that meeting and told Barbara Jackson she wanted to write a book about Abraham and she arranged the introduction.
One of the newspapers has Abraham meeting Dorice in 2007. There has been some talk that one of his former girlfriends stated Dorice helped her out on a date in 2008 prior to Barbara Jackson's introduction.
Do you know when Abraham met Dorice and who introduced them?

I don't think it will happen, Christi. I don't think she has the capability of actually shedding a tear. Watch the videos. She's got all the sob noises, the sniffles, the scrunched up face, the whiny voice, but she's lacking the key ingredient, tears.
But if there is a trial, if she doesn't take a plea deal to save her sorry rear from the death penalty, I'll see you there. I'm going to that trial and taking time off work to do it. I know another poster said she is going as well. She may not really cry, but I still want to see her squirm. And don't forget, she is delusional. I think she really thinks she can talk her way out of this. It will never happen, but that's the way I believe she sees the world.

You are so right, she never has any tears. She actually sat on my couch and was trying to cry so that we would feel sorry for her. She never shed one tear. Just a lot of whining. I really hope that if there is a trial it is soon.

Hi Christi! Thank you SO much for answering questions! Your being here really helps us to understand more.

Susan1, save me a seat if she goes to trial. I will definitely be there for some of it.

ACR- transcribed letter attached- all mistakes and errors intact, I hope.

Attachments

• DeeDeeMoore_speaks_out_Tampa_Tribune.doc
    59 KB · Views: 10
Tonight on www.myfoxtampabay.com they had a piece with the "brother" Mr Brown. It lasted about a minute. He stated he is expecting more charges on the case. He was right there on camera "with tears" saying he expects 25 more people to be arrested! My husband said "yeah right I'm not buying that pile of manure". I've been trying to find the video but nothing so far. The news airs again at 10 PM if someone whats to try and capture it. I'm not sure I'll still be up.

Thought I'd pass this along

to edit...here is the switchboard # if someone wants to call and verify or ask
813-876-1313

Not only save you a seat, but we can all go out to lunch, too. We all have one thing we know of in common, we all want to see Abraham get Justice. And that is one item that I've been adding to my prayers since I heard about this case. And his family is also in my prayers.

Tonight on www.myfoxtampabay.com they had a piece with the "brother" Mr Brown. It lasted about a minute. He stated he is expecting more charges on the case. He was right there on camera "with tears" saying he expects 25 more people to be arrested! My husband said "yeah right I'm not buying that pile of manure". I've been trying to find the video but nothing so far. The news airs again at 10 PM if someone whats to try and capture it. I'm not sure I'll still be up.

Thought I'd pass this along

I can't find it on your link. Where do I go once I get there?

Ok just got off the phone with Myfoxtampabay, The video had just gotten in just before the story aired. "Ken" who did the story wont be in til much later. The man I talked to said more than likely the piece should be up tomorrow but not all pieces make it to the site. Hope that helps, I tried, and did see it 100% I'll buy the darn thing if I have to.

If you want to call just call the # I left and hit 0 for operator when you get the answerering machine, takes you straight to a live person at the news desk

I couldn't find the video. I searched and searched. Saw it live on our local news at 6 pm

Sorry, I misunderstood. Guess I should be watching the news. I'll check out the late night news if I can stay awake.

Christi,

I do have a question, if you don't mind.

People have been quoted in various newspaper articles that Abraham did want to leave the Lakeland area. Do you know if that is true? Did he really want to "sell out" and relocate or is that something DDM put in his head?

Okay, on channel 13, or Fox depending on where you are, they are having the one of the woman who is a sociopath. The woman who can't cry real tears. Reminds me of Dorice. Of course, she's much better looking and much thinner, but the actions remind me of her.

Christi,

I do have a question, if you don't mind.

People have been quoted in various newspaper articles that Abraham did want to leave the Lakeland area. Do you know if that is true? Did he really want to "sell out" and relocate or is that something DDM put in his head?

He talked about leaving all of the time. That is why we didn't know if Dee Dee was telling the truth about him leaving or not. It made since for him to leave, but to not call any of his family wasn't like him.

He talked about leaving all of the time. That is why we didn't know if Dee Dee was telling the truth about him leaving or not. It made since for him to leave, but to not call any of his family wasn't like him.

Thank you. This makes it easier for me to understand why he wasn't reported missing sooner.

Other than DDM and Cedric, were there others involved in making it look like Abraham was still alive? I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that Judith Haggins told Mrs. Walker that Abraham would be back in August.

Thank you. This makes it easier for me to understand why he wasn't reported missing sooner.

Other than DDM and Cedric, were there others involved in making it look like Abraham was still alive? I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that Judith Haggins told Mrs. Walker that Abraham would be back in August.

I'm not sure if she told her that, but if Ms. Walker said it than I am positive it is true. DDM and Cedric were the only ones that told my husband he was okay.

I'm not sure if she told her that, but if Ms. Walker said it than I am positive it is true. DDM and Cedric were the only ones that told my husband he was okay.

Thank you.

It took me a minute to find the article, but I did. Link.

"Walker, who works in the cafeteria at Florida Southern College, said Moore and the woman who has power of attorney for Shakespeare told Walker she would see her son in August. That never happened."

ETA: I *assumed* the reference was to Judith Haggins.

Oh my gosh!!! We should write her a letter!! If anyone has a PO box, we could enclose that as the return address! Maybe she'd even write back!

The letter, gosh I cannot believe her. I think it was SUsan1, or Boyz Mum or one of the 'regulars' who said "Attorney's rule #1, keep your mouth shut!!" Her counsel must be freakin. She's going to keep on and on and on.

She mentioned, in reference to not remembering what is important in daily life, about "preposterous gadgetry". Are you freaking kidding me????? Stolen homes, property, cars, money, etc. That's PREPOSTEROUS GADGETRY (which I don't even think GADGETRY is a word, is it?? LOL)

And this really struck me.....

This place is not for humans. No one deserves this kind of treatment longterm.

Wha? Wha? U kiddin?? What about pedophiles, rapists, MURDERERS. But I'll tell you what, it brings some sort of peace that she's not having fun in prison. Honestly, they did a story quite a number of years back about the CableTV, the schooling, etc that they can get.

Guess Dorice is lucky enough to experience a different kind of prison than the media reported in that story many years back. I always thought as a result of that story, that no wonder we had so many criminals, they make it sound like the Hilton hotel. Glad to know she isn't having fun.

On a confusing note....any idea why she seems to care so much about other people and the betterment of such people?? I do believe that is authentic, because I've heard references to stuff like that before. I think she shoulda been working on herself instead of tryin to fix everyone else.

Glad she never worked on me.

Thank you.

It took me a minute to find the article, but I did. Link.

"Walker, who works in the cafeteria at Florida Southern College, said Moore and the woman who has power of attorney for Shakespeare told Walker she would see her son in August. That never happened."

ETA: I *assumed* the reference was to Judith Haggins.

Yep, that would be Judith Haggins. I believe she was somehow involved in this too. I don't know why Abraham would need a power of attorney. He wasn't incapable of making his own financial decisions. I guess maybe she could read things for him, but why did she close accounts and give Dee Dee the money?

Oh my gosh!!! We should write her a letter!! If anyone has a PO box, we could enclose that as the return address! Maybe she'd even write back!

The letter, gosh I cannot believe her. I think it was SUsan1, or Boyz Mum or one of the 'regulars' who said "Attorney's rule #1, keep your mouth shut!!" Her counsel must be freakin. She's going to keep on and on and on.

She mentioned, in reference to not remembering what is important in daily life, about "preposterous gadgetry". Are you freaking kidding me????? Stolen homes, property, cars, money, etc. That's PREPOSTEROUS GADGETRY (which I don't even think GADGETRY is a word, is it?? LOL)

And this really struck me.....

This place is not for humans. No one deserves this kind of treatment longterm.

Wha? Wha? U kiddin?? What about pedophiles, rapists, MURDERERS. But I'll tell you what, it brings some sort of peace that she's not having fun in prison. Honestly, they did a story quite a number of years back about the CableTV, the schooling, etc that they can get.

Guess Dorice is lucky enough to experience a different kind of prison than the media reported in that story many years back. I always thought as a result of that story, that no wonder we had so many criminals, they make it sound like the Hilton hotel. Glad to know she isn't having fun.

On a confusing note....any idea why she seems to care so much about other people and the betterment of such people?? I do believe that is authentic, because I've heard references to stuff like that before. I think she shoulda been working on herself instead of tryin to fix everyone else.

Glad she never worked on me.

2nd BBM

I think she does this to disassociate herself from reality. In order to not be seen as "one of them" (no matter who "them" is) she becomes a benefactor of sorts.

ETA: She ain't about to look in the mirror. She's innocent, remember? lol It's everybody else that needs help!

Also, I've always heard there's a BIG difference between prison and jail. Glad I don't have any experience with either. : )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member