FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate this, but I have to get to bed too.

CHristi, Lashek and everybody else.. Have a great night.

Christi, has law enforcement (LE) indicated to Ms Walker or to you, your husband or any of the rest of the family what kind of timeframe we might be looking at before more arrests are made? I think pretty much everyone believes DDM had help in this, probably from numerous players in different areas.
Also, the questions from various posters might get pretty detailed and complex. Please don't chance on answering anything you think could jeopardize LE's case against all the players. Not sure if you're privy to much confidential information (I don't know what LE tells families in cases such as this, so not sure if you all know way more about the details than we do)
We want to see everyone who had a hand in this, right down to the least of crimes, pay what is due, whether it be life in prison, death, or a slap on the wrist. Justice should come to the people who do not obey the laws, and who maliciously do bad things to good people. And we do all believe Abraham was good people. He had a huge heart we know. He wanted to help some people. It's a shame he couldn't be left to enjoy his prize.
We really appreciate you and Lashek being here. I never once thought it was for the "15 minutes of fame", as you mentioned earlier.
Peace be with you and yours.

Sorry I've been MIA, multiple visits from grandchildren and other real life stuff. :)

I've had 3 pages of reading to catch up on !!

Christi, I'm so happy you've joined us here and thank you so much for your input and helping to answer some questions. I'm still behind on reading so bare with me trying to catch up. :)

I also wondered about that "Will" mentioned in the news by Brown. Perhaps Brown really did hand write up a will but it never got notarized or filed? Bottom line is *if* he really had one then it should have been turned over to Abraham's family immediately.

I don't think Dee Dee did this alone either. Perhaps the murder, as she may have been the only one who shot Abraham but I really thnk there were "others" who helped, perhaps some for money while others could have been duped into believing Dee Dee's stories.

Either way, what a horrible sick thing to do to his mother and family.

ACR

Do you know who Eva Williams is? It was the first time I saw her name when the house was transferred.
Why did Cedric go to the police and report Abraham missing in November? Then he took it back and said he never reported him. Then later, he said that he did but then Dorice started making life difficult for him. Now, I believe it went that way. Anyone who needs to jump in and correct me on that, feel free. I can always edit to correct.
When rumors started flying in July 2009 that Abraham was dead, why did no one go to the police at that time and put in a missing person's report?
I've had all these questions and no one to ask. I'm not sure if you will even know the answers.
Is there anything that we have missed in our research? Any stone left unturned?
And a question for everyone. Has anyone else wondered if this is really the first time Dorice has done something like this? We all know about the insurance fraud now. We know about the cell phone company problems she had. We know about the money Potwin said she stole from her. I am wondering if there are others we don't know about. Not just monetary, but others who she knew who she helped disappear. Her lack of guilt or remorse over what she had done gave me 2 options, she is either a sociopath or she's had experience at it.

BBM
Susan, I do believe she is a sociopath. Or at least has sociopathic tendencies. I honestly do not believe she has done something like THIS before. #1) If she had, relatives of the person who disappeared would have probably came forward. Even if they didn't personally know DDM, if a friend/relative was missing, it would already be reported and being looked into. The connections would be (will be) made.
#2) think of the stupidity she has displayed through all this. Asking someone to dig up a body that was buried nearly 6 ft deep and under a slab of 4" concrete??? (Or ever how thick it was. I know at one point it was like 7", but I believe it was actually around 4") Blabbing to the media (and probably saying EVEN MORE to real life friends/family) Paying off of people to assist her in her coverups. She had so many people involved in all this (IMO) that she was bound to get caught. The more people who know of something (even something insignificant) the more chance it will be told!!

Just my opinion on the matter. At this point, after all that's been upturned on DDM, I don't think anything she did would shock me anymore.

I just want to keep Abraham's story alive. You guys have pulled up so much information for me to relay to the family, such as the transfer of the deed to Cedric Edom's house to an Eva Williams. Everyone that we have talked to believes that Cedric knows more than he is saying.

For instance, he said in an interview that he had put fliers up in black churches when he first realized Abraham was missing. Abraham didn't go to church, why would you put up fliers in black churches and nowhere else. Really???????

When rumors first started about Abraham being dead in July 2009, my husband was told by Cedric that Abraham was fine and he could be found at his youngest son's mother's house.

So rumors started as early as July 2009 !! Wow, so family and friends were lead to believe the possibility that summer that Abraham was dead?

Just my opinion, but I believe there is a lot more to whoever this Eva Williams is, as well as whatever the reasons were as to why Dee Dee suddenly quit claimed that house over in January. One of the witnesses on that document was Tammy Edom, who I believe is Cedric's wife, so since she witnessed it, then I also assume she knows who Eva Williams is.

In one of the news articles, there was mention that Dee Dee wrote something on one of the inside pages of that Bible she gave to Abraham's mother. Do you know what she wrote?

ACR

In regards to the romantic question, I don't think that they were involved. She was just a smooth talker.

I don't think that Ms. Walker has talked to any of her family.

well being the scum of the earth, i bet she would do anything for money!!!

I've always questioned whether Abraham ever signed anything at all, even back in January, and whether he saw any of this coming. I think he was getting wise and DDM was trying to scare him into running away to a third world nation or something. When that didn't work, the jig was up and she killed him.

BBM
Susan, I do believe she is a sociopath. Or at least has sociopathic tendencies. I honestly do not believe she has done something like THIS before. #1) If she had, relatives of the person who disappeared would have probably came forward. Even if they didn't personally know DDM, if a friend/relative was missing, it would already be reported and being looked into. The connections would be (will be) made.
#2) think of the stupidity she has displayed through all this. Asking someone to dig up a body that was buried nearly 6 ft deep and under a slab of 4" concrete??? (Or ever how thick it was. I know at one point it was like 7", but I believe it was actually around 4") Blabbing to the media (and probably saying EVEN MORE to real life friends/family) Paying off of people to assist her in her coverups. She had so many people involved in all this (IMO) that she was bound to get caught. The more people who know of something (even something insignificant) the more chance it will be told!!

Just my opinion on the matter. At this point, after all that's been upturned on DDM, I don't think anything she did would shock me anymore.

You know, I had thought of that as well. She had no remorse or guilt over it. But she did have fear of being caught to the point of running around so much to cover up his disappearance so much that she called attention to herself. So, even though there was no guilt or remorse, it was most likely because those feelings are alien to a sociopath, because she certainly did not do this crime well. There was no way that when it was found that he was missing, she would not be the first POI, not only due to the fact that she ended up with most of her assets, but also because of her actions in trying to cover up the crime before most people even realized a crime was committed.

We were getting texts saying it was Abraham and he was just sick and didn't want his family to see him like that. The day after the first text messages, we got a call from Cedric. He wanted to know who was texting. He said that he got the number from Abraham. This was in September, after Abraham was killed. So, who did Cedric really get the number from?

My husband said "yes, Cedric did want to look less involved".

I believe it was the mother of his child who said that she knew something had happened to Abraham when she got a text message supposedly from Abraham. She said that she knew it couldn't be him because Abraham was illiterate, that he couldn't read or write, so she knew he wouldn't be sending her a text message.
Your husband received text messages from him and he thought it was from Abraham.
I keep reading that Abraham was illiterate or functionally illiterate and that he could not read or write. But I believe I also read that Abraham made it through at least to 8th grade. I could both read and write in 8th grade. So, since you can't believe everything you read, and since you knew him, and since your husband believed that it was Abraham texting him, can you tell me if Abraham could read and write? Had he been alive, he could have always had someone else send the text message for him. But then if he really couldn't read or write, why wouldn't he just call instead of sending a text message?
Also, does Cedric and his family still live in the Lake Parker home? If not, do you know when he moved out?
You say that you are doing homework so I take it you are in college. What is your major? What do you plan to do with your degree?
I believe Ms. Walker was your husband's guardian at one time so I imagine that he is very close to his grandmother. She seems to be a very lovely woman. She is a far better Christian than I would ever profess to be because although she wants justice for her son and she wants the laws of the land to take care of Dorice, she is also willing to be forgiving. I never met Abraham but seeing what Dorice did makes my blood boil all the forgiveness toward Dorice right out of me.
I believe it was DMoore who said on an earlier thread that Abraham's brother tried to kill him at one time. Is that true? At the time she said it, I thought she was trying to deflect the attention of Abraham's disappearance off herself and onto his brother. There was sometimes some truth thrown into the lies Dmoore told here, but there were so many lies and she has no credibility so I tended to discount everything she said because she lies more than she tells the truth.
Also, in earlier threads it was said the James Shakespear who went to jail or prison in 4/2009 was Abraham's brother. Is that true? The timing of that James going to jail and Abraham's disappearance in 4/2009 threw up a red flag. I wondered if Dorice was using that timing to set him up. It surprised me when she was pointing the finger at everyone else, including her own son, for the murder, she didn't also attempt to blame his brother.

....it's early Friday morning...and as always the first place i come is to this site...to see what has been posted....reflecting...its almost been a year since AS was killed...and 2 month since finding his body....i think what attracted me to this case was his innocent view on different things....although not educated...extremely street smart...i believe that is was just easier for AS to say yes...than to say no ... and have to listen to all the
bs...such a simple man, with such a big heart...my heart ackes for both families involved.....BUT, my heart doesn't acke for the woman that is behind in all of the...i hope she doesn't have money enough in her canteen account for a package of romaine noodles much less a DIET pepsi...sorry DDM they don't let u use Loreal in prison...you will go back to that plain jane looking girl...my mother always told me..you can't do wrong and get by with it...it will catch up to you sooner or later...AND God don't love ugly...DDM u ugly....

I believe it was the mother of his child who said that she knew something had happened to Abraham when she got a text message supposedly from Abraham. She said that she knew it couldn't be him because Abraham was illiterate, that he couldn't read or write, so she knew he wouldn't be sending her a text message.
Your husband received text messages from him and he thought it was from Abraham.
I keep reading that Abraham was illiterate or functionally illiterate and that he could not read or write. But I believe I also read that Abraham made it through at least to 8th grade. I could both read and write in 8th grade. So, since you can't believe everything you read, and since you knew him, and since your husband believed that it was Abraham texting him, can you tell me if Abraham could read and write? Had he been alive, he could have always had someone else send the text message for him. But then if he really couldn't read or write, why wouldn't he just call instead of sending a text message?
Also, does Cedric and his family still live in the Lake Parker home? If not, do you know when he moved out?
You say that you are doing homework so I take it you are in college. What is your major? What do you plan to do with your degree?
I believe Ms. Walker was your husband's guardian at one time so I imagine that he is very close to his grandmother. She seems to be a very lovely woman. She is a far better Christian than I would ever profess to be because although she wants justice for her son and she wants the laws of the land to take care of Dorice, she is also willing to be forgiving. I never met Abraham but seeing what Dorice did makes my blood boil all the forgiveness toward Dorice right out of me.
I believe it was DMoore who said on an earlier thread that Abraham's brother tried to kill him at one time. Is that true? At the time she said it, I thought she was trying to deflect the attention of Abraham's disappearance off herself and onto his brother. There was sometimes some truth thrown into the lies Dmoore told here, but there were so many lies and she has no credibility so I tended to discount everything she said because she lies more than she tells the truth.
Also, in earlier threads it was said the James Shakespear who went to jail or prison in 4/2009 was Abraham's brother. Is that true? The timing of that James going to jail and Abraham's disappearance in 4/2009 threw up a red flag. I wondered if Dorice was using that timing to set him up. It surprised me when she was pointing the finger at everyone else, including her own son, for the murder, she didn't also attempt to blame his brother.

My husband never thought that it was Abraham texting. But, whoever it was wouldn't call. They would say that "his" voice was horse from throwing up and he couldn't talk at the time. Yes Cedric and his family still live there. I guess they thought that if Dee Dee put the house in someone elses name they could keep it. I'm just getting an Associates degree in Business Management. I want to move up in the company that I have worked for for 9 years. Yes, Ms. Walker raised my husband. He even calls her mom most of the time. They are very close. He talks to her just about every night.

James Shakespeare is my father in law. He is Abraham full blooded brother. They have the same mother and father. He never tried to kill Abraham, but he was on drugs really bad when he went to jail. Abraham wouldn't give him any money so he was one person that threatened him. I think that it broke his heart to see Abraham giving all of these so called friends money and not him. But, I don't blame Abraham at all because at the time he would have just spent it on drugs. I'm sure he realizes that now. My father in law never trusted Dee Dee. He told my husband to stay away from her and not to trust her. He is a good man, just made a bad choice.

I've always questioned whether Abraham ever signed anything at all, even back in January, and whether he saw any of this coming. I think he was getting wise and DDM was trying to scare him into running away to a third world nation or something. When that didn't work, the jig was up and she killed him.

those are my thoughts exactly, pp lived in one of the homes, i think it was the home in which he was murdered. i ask pp why she notarized papers knowing dee dee was being investigated, as i read she notarized items tied to the case.
she said she did not know about his, but things have come into the light.
so i wonder who notarized the quit claim deed or other papers in jan 2010?
does anyone know?

Posted by GranGran4......
She has written a letter to Tampa Tribune here:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35948913/ns/local_news-tampa_fl/

I'm not even done reading the article and IMO it seems like DDM is dee-lusional.

*snip*
"I have an impetuous notion to let my voice be heard," she writes, "because there's got to be a reason for this life-altering trauma happening to me. I inwardly chastises (sic) myself for opening up so please don't criticize me. The picture you paint of me in the news, I would not want to hang around myself."
*end of snip*

I just don't understand the way her mind works.

Just a couple more comments on the article.

*snip*
"Jail is the worst place on earth ever to be," Moore writes. "I sleep on concrete with a hard plastic mat. Some people go to jail that are really innocent, like all the people finding out that their DNA does not match. No amount of money replaces their time spent in jail."
*snip*

Bold by me. Sleeping on concrete sounds really bad. Imagine being buried under a big slab of it? For some reason I don't feel sorry for DDM.

Also, DDM writes about teaching inmates. The article shows her many errors in her writing, why does she feel qualified to teach anyone anything?

Dang, DDM reall gets to me. :furious:

OH I forgot to share this with you all awhile back. It's nothing really, I found it by accident. I wonder what was going to ultimately be posted there.

www.deedeemoore.com

Just a couple more comments on the article.

*snip*
"Jail is the worst place on earth ever to be," Moore writes. "I sleep on concrete with a hard plastic mat. Some people go to jail that are really innocent, like all the people finding out that their DNA does not match. No amount of money replaces their time spent in jail."
*snip*

Bold by me. Sleeping on concrete sounds really bad. Imagine being buried under a big slab of it? For some reason I don't feel sorry for DDM.

Also, DDM writes about teaching inmates. The article shows her many errors in her writing, why does she feel qualified to teach anyone anything?
Dang, DDM reall gets to me. :furious:

BBM
Amen Sista!!!!
This is such a good point!! And another thing....that copyrighted text of "Organize Me!" she supposedly "wrote"....why not get it published and try to get rich off that. Instead of committing capital murder and either dying by lethal injection or serving life in prison. Oh, and lets don't forget, messing up the lives of your son, parents, and pretty much everyone you've ever been in contact with!!!
I agree totally....no sympathy for her at all. She put herself in this place. Sleeping on the concrete floor....yep, much better than 5 feet under it!!!:furious:

Analysis on letter DDM wrote here.

*snip*
What was on the mind of Dorice Donegan "Dee Dee" Moore when she wrote a four-page letter from jail to The Tribune?

She had hostile impulses.

She tried to repress her anger

And she was thinking about sex -- a lot.

All that is according to Peggy Walla, a Texas-based forensic document and handwriting analyst. (more at link)

DDM's letter below.

Attachments

• mooreletter.pdf
    885.2 KB · Views: 32
So when did "Howard" become her personal assistant? Asking him to fix spelling and commas, telling him not to add comments, and even giving it a headline for him, "Moore Speaks Out". She is such a narcissist, full of her own importance.
I'm with you, Boyz Mum. She really gets to me as well. It is a feeling of physical revulsion. Nothing really newsworthy in her letter, however. Now if she told the truth, that would be newsworthy, a first.
It is no wonder she can't keep an attorney. Attorney's rule number one, keep your mouth shut. Rule number 2, if you are guilty and they know it, they can't let you take the stand and lie. I'm quite sure she wants 15 more moments of fame in the Courtroom. And she has proven she is her own worst enemy.
Why do I even bother to post this stuff and vent? I'm just singing to the choir. Like I say, she gets to me.
But thank you for bringing the info to the thread. I really appreciate all you posters for keeping me up to date on the case. You guys never seem to miss anything.

So when did "Howard" become her personal assistant? Asking him to fix spelling and commas, telling him not to add comments, and even giving it a headline for him, "Moore Speaks Out". She is such a narcissist, full of her own importance.
I'm with you, Boyz Mum. She really gets to me as well. It is a feeling of physical revulsion. Nothing really newsworthy in her letter, however. Now if she told the truth, that would be newsworthy, a first.
It is no wonder she can't keep an attorney. Attorney's rule number one, keep your mouth shut. Rule number 2, if you are guilty and they know it, they can't let you take the stand and lie. I'm quite sure she wants 15 more moments of fame in the Courtroom. And she has proven she is her own worst enemy.
Why do I even bother to post this stuff and vent? I'm just singing to the choir. Like I say, she gets to me.
But thank you for bringing the info to the thread. I really appreciate all you posters for keeping me up to date on the case. You guys never seem to miss anything.

I plan on being at the trial and I really hope she takes the stand. I can't wait to see the prosecutor make her cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member