GUILTY FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This couldn't be the video we saw of DDM questioning Abraham while he was standing in front of the monitors, could it?

Since they release jail phone calls and visits in other counties in Florida, why hasn't Tampa jail released the calls and videos? Could be no one visits, but evidentally there were at least 5 phone calls. They released the calls for Hulk Hogan's kid and he was in Hillsborough jail, wasn't he?
Nope. Just found it. It was Pinellas County Jail, one county over. Guess the accident was in Clearwater. I thought it was on the Tampa side of the causeway, but guess not.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Hogan

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2010/aug/22/na-camera-may-hold-clues-in-shakespeare-case/

Camera may hold clues in Shakespeare case

By HOWARD ALTMAN

Published: August 22, 2010

*snip*

Six months after her arrest on charges she killed Florida Lottery winner Abraham Shakespeare, Dorice Donegan "Dee Dee" Moore continues to inadvertently give investigators leads in the case.

This month, the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office obtained a search warrant to view data on a video camera Moore used to record a conversation with Shakespeare, investigators said.

Moore has been jailed since her arrest Feb. 2 in connection with the death of Shakespeare, whose body was found Jan. 28.

Investigators obtained the camera in January from Moore's mother, according to a search warrant application. The request came after investigators recorded a telephone call Moore made from jail to a former associate, according to the application.

Moore made five calls June 30 from the Orient Road Jail to Debra Munguia, who took over Moore's nursing business, according to the search warrant application, which was filed Aug. 4.

During one of the conversations, Moore told Munguia she videotaped Shakespeare talking about "leaving Lakeland and what he wanted done with his money," according to the application.
===========
More at link

I am glad to see they are working on getting everything back so that the boys will be taken care of.

Shar, I think it's really wonderful that you turned those items over to the estate and that you're trying to help Abraham's children.

http://www.theledger.com/article/20100907/NEWS/100909824
Story of Murdered Lotto Winner Shakespeare to Air on E!

"The story of murdered Lotto winner Abraham Shakespeare will be included in the show ‘‘E! Investigates, Curse of the Lottery 2'' scheduled to air at 10 p.m. Wednesday.

"Ledger reporter Merissa Green is interviewed about the Lakeland man who won a $17 million lump-sum payment from the lottery in 2006."

I know what I'll be doing tomorrow night at 10pm.

http://www.theledger.com/article/20100907/NEWS/100909824
Story of Murdered Lotto Winner Shakespeare to Air on E!

"The story of murdered Lotto winner Abraham Shakespeare will be included in the show ‘‘E! Investigates, Curse of the Lottery 2'' scheduled to air at 10 p.m. Wednesday.

"Ledger reporter Merissa Green is interviewed about the Lakeland man who won a $17 million lump-sum payment from the lottery in 2006."

I know what I'll be doing tomorrow night at 10pm.

MEEEEEEEE TOOOOOOOO.
I even set a reminder for it so I wouldn't forget ;)

I can't wait to see what Judith Haggins has to say. I really can't wait to see how many lies she can be caught in. If she was really supposed to be Abraham's power of attorney and she really knew him, she would have known that he didn't want all of his money transferred over to Dee Dee. Moron!!!

These are just the notices that identify the items, correct?? I haven't seen the actual documents that contain Judith Haggins' statement yet. When will they be released? Do you know? Have you by chance been back to the courthouse yet?

Everything I saw at the Courthouse was the same stuff they were posting online now. The actual evidence I have not seen, just what you see online. So, I'm waiting for the trial. If there is one. I really do think that if they threaten her with the death penalty she will plea to life without chance of parole and I actually hope that does happen to save the taxpayers a lot of money being a FL resident.

So far, I am fairly certain that we all know everything that they've covered so far. It is interesting seeing videos of the people who we've seen in pictures in the paper or snips of videos in the news. I am hoping for something new that we don't know. And Howard Stitzel's name has not been brought up. Surprising since he is the one who transferred the property and said that he spoke with Abraham months after he had been murdered. Howard, they may not discuss you, but I haven't forgotten you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lesleigh719