GUILTY FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Binder 2, page 12, 3rd and 4th paragraph - interview with RJ:

"RJ then advised his mom has never asked him to lie for her, and Monday night, she said she would never put him through that.

"When Detective Clark asked him (RJ) about posting (on the internet), RJ stated his mom was posting in the beginning, and he also did a lot of posting. RJ said his mom asked him to post on there, the part that he was the one writing (posting) the whole time."

I'm guessing they are referring in part to her rants and raves her at Websleuths. I know she was also posting other places for awhile. Not sure, but I think one place was on the Ledger.

Still not working. I'm not getting the information you are trying to share, only the same error message discussed above.

Don't know if it is the same issue or not as I don't know where this information is posted, but at one point I was attempting to post a picture here and I could see it and anyone who I was friends with could see it, but no one else could. Turned out I had it in a private album. I went back and made the album public and then everyone could see it.

We had also discussed in an earlier thread opinions on her she moved the body from the yard of the red house to the yard of the tan house. I thought I remembered that someone pointed out she had some black car she could have moved him in and they hoped they had that car.

Binder 2 - page 6-7
12/23/09 - "I requested CST... process a black 2009 Lincon 4-door ... which had previously been transported to the PCSO crime scene section office by detective Dave Wallace for blood.

1230 hours
"CST... called me and advised an area in the trunk had tested postitive for blood and I responded to her office and observed the positive reaction on the carpet trunk liner. I then requested she collet this carpet as evidence."

Dee Dee Moore: I didn't kill lottery winner Shakespeare
Friday, September 17, 2010
snipped

"I am going to be smart enough to con a man out of money but stupid enough to put him on my own property?" she asked rhetorically.

She also denied she ever told prosecutors her son killed Shakespeare

snipped
She described Ronald – who she said she met the night Shakespeare was killed - as a black man, about 5-8 and weighing about 200 pounds. The other man, she said, might be Cuban and speaks Spanish.

It was the Spanish-speaking man who killed Shakespeare, she said.

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2010/sep/16/161645/dee-dee-moore-i-didnt-kill-lottery-winner-shakespe/

I wonder if the imaginary black Ronald and his imaginary Spanish or Cuban friend are any relation to her 3 fictitious Mexican men who assaulted her and stole her car she was trying to keep away from the collection agency. Those imaginary guys who ran off to Mexico and got her convicted of insurance fraud and filing a false police report. I remember the white man in Boston who shot his pregnant wife to death blamed an imaginary black man. Are all sociopaths racists? Why does she keep blaming imaginary people from other races for these crimes? Can't she make up some imaginary white criminals? We have lots of white criminals in America. Crime is an equal opportunity venture that crosses racial barriers. The murderess in the Abraham Shakespeare murder is an overweight, bleach blond racist WHITE woman, the same white trash who had a friend tie her hands up and got him to drop her in the ditch so she could pretend someone stole her car. The same pond scum who blamed her son for this murder and tried to get her father to say he did it because he is old and ill and she didn't want to get 25 to life. She has no conscience, no remorse, and I'd rather hope since FL is a death penalty state, she would be meeting her maker long before 25 to life is up.

I wonder if the imaginary black Ronald and his imaginary Spanish or Cuban friend are any relation to her 3 fictitious Mexican men who assaulted her and stole her car she was trying to keep away from the collection agency. Those imaginary guys who ran off to Mexico and got her convicted of insurance fraud and filing a false police report. I remember the white man in Boston who shot his pregnant wife to death blamed an imaginary black man. Are all sociopaths racists? Why does she keep blaming imaginary people from other races for these crimes? Can't she make up some imaginary white criminals? We have lots of white criminals in America. Crime is an equal opportunity venture that crosses racial barriers. The murderess in the Abraham Shakespeare murder is an overweight, bleach blond racist WHITE woman, the same white trash who had a friend tie her hands up and got him to drop her in the ditch so she could pretend someone stole her car. The same pond scum who blamed her son for this murder and tried to get her father to say he did it because he is old and ill and she didn't want to get 25 to life. She has no conscience, no remorse, and I'd rather hope since FL is a death penalty state, she would be meeting her maker long before 25 to life is up.

Well Put.I so badly wanted to tell you all that she asked her father to take the blame but since it was not made public i could not.I was blown away when her mother told me that..

While reading through these binders I was especially pleased to see that while the police were going through these 3 houses, they were taking videos and photographs of everything in those houses. Hopefully those will be of help to Stephen Martin, Esq., the lawyer who is attempting to recover what he can from Abraham's estate for Abraham's children. I'm hoping they will get anyone and everyone who defrauded Abraham or took anything from his estate that was not theirs without paying the estate compensation. The binders do talk about people who were attempting to enrich themselves on Abraham's possessions. I hope they follow up on that because those people are victimizing Abraham's children.

I see you are a witness. She considered you her friend. Does she still? Do you still talk to her on the phone? Have you gone to see her at the jail? I was driving home the other day from work thinking about her and I just could not picture her having a soul.

She spoke of this Ronald as tho he is real The day they started taking things out of the hole i got a call from a friend telling me to look on line at fox news that they had found some carpet.DDM her face went white.Earlier she had been telling me and PP that Ronald must have told her a lie as to what was in that hole.There was supposed to have been towels and rags in that hole so she went white as snow when my friend called me and said they were taking out rugs..She knew all along and at that point i knew she was involved way more then she was telling us...

She was still speaking of the 3 Mexicans like they were real on this site. Everyone knew they weren't. She just thinks if she keeps on talking people will think her lies are the truth. They are no more real than Ronald or some Cuban guy. From what everyone else who knew Abraham said, he did not use drugs. He'd have no reason to be hanging with a drug dealer. Read the toxicalogy report from the medical examineer. No drugs. Look at his criminal history - not drug crimes. She murders him and then she defames him. She is repulsive.

I see you are a witness. She considered you her friend. Does she still? Do you still talk to her on the phone? Have you gone to see her at the jail? I was driving home the other day from work thinking about her and I just could not picture her having a soul.

I have never went to see her and no i have not spoke to her since the end of July I have moved away from that area..I moved right after i spoke to her.She knows i will not lie for her and that really i only know of things that happened after i moved to Plant City.I was just as clueless as the rest.I believed her lies that she helpped him leave.I had no reason not to i knew nothing of her past.Her own mother didn't even know she was a good liar.

I think that he asked her where his money was and even told her he would call the law and she shot him JMO.

Well Put.I so badly wanted to tell you all that she asked her father to take the blame but since it was not made public i could not.I was blown away when her mother told me that..

She spoke of this Ronald as tho he is real The day they started taking things out of the hole i got a call from a friend telling me to look on line at fox news that they had found some carpet.DDM her face went white.Earlier she had been telling me and PP that Ronald must have told her a lie as to what was in that hole.There was supposed to have been towels and rags in that hole so she went white as snow when my friend called me and said they were taking out rugs..She knew all along and at that point i knew she was involved way more then she was telling us...

I'm taking it for granted that even though you could not share this stuff with us, you shared it with the police a long time ago. I haven't gotten to that binder yet, but I'm sure you told them this.

Does it surprise you that she still can't keep her mouth shut and she is giving interviews from jail again? She's going to lose yet another lawyer if she keeps that up.

While reading through these binders I was especially pleased to see that while the police were going through these 3 houses, they were taking videos and photographs of everything in those houses. Hopefully those will be of help to Stephen Martin, Esq., the lawyer who is attempting to recover what he can from Abraham's estate for Abraham's children. I'm hoping they will get anyone and everyone who defrauded Abraham or took anything from his estate that was not theirs without paying the estate compensation. The binders do talk about people who were attempting to enrich themselves on Abraham's possessions. I hope they follow up on that because those people are victimizing Abraham's children.

I had the Lead Det. witniess everything I had.We put EVERYTHING in the Garage at the two story.And the Det. Seen it all we even took pictures so noone can say I took anything that was not mine...

I think that he asked her where his money was and even told her he would call the law and she shot him JMO.

You could be right there, it may have happened like that. Especially since Judy Haggins supposedly was telling him the child support issue wasn't that bad and warning him about his money.
But I am more inclined to think that she planned this out. I think she took all his money, took his company by calling him a drug addict to the bank and having them take his name off as signer, and made the video in advance to show how he was planning to go away so that when she finally did murder her she would have proof that he disappeared on his own free will. And it is that very video that she was going to use to prove his left to vindicate herself of his disappearance that I believe shows more than anything that she premeditated this murder. I'd like to see when she bought the caterpillar - was it before or after his murder.

I was on the phone with the Det all the time.He knew everything that was going on.I never did a thing with out first asking him if i could.I have kept nothing from him.The phone call on the 30 where she was talking alot about the case i called him and told him to make sure he listened to that call.When DDM said for me to use that sofa and love seat I asked the Det. first It was not i just helpped myself.He knew EVERYTHING that went on.Trust me...

I had the Lead Det. witniess everything I had.We put EVERYTHING in the Garage at the two story.And the Det. Seen it all we even took pictures so noone can say I took anything that was not mine...

That was a very good idea. I remember you said the lawyer for the estate was going to come and take an inventory as well. Did he ever show up?

If I'm reading it right, the binder was saying that there were people coming to the house after he died trying to make low offers property that may have been purchased with funds from Abraham's money. I think I read that in binder 2. And Dorice was buying high and selling low as well. Look how much she spent on those cars just to lowball them a short time later.

You could be right there, it may have happened like that. Especially since Judy Haggins supposedly was telling him the child support issue wasn't that bad and warning him about his money.
But I am more inclined to think that she planned this out. I think she took all his money, took his company by calling him a drug addict to the bank and having them take his name off as signer, and made the video in advance to show how he was planning to go away so that when she finally did murder her she would have proof that he disappeared on his own free will. And it is that very video that she was going to use to prove his left to vindicate herself of his disappearance that I believe shows more than anything that she premeditated this murder. I'd like to see when she bought the caterpillar - was it before or after his murder.

I do not know about that.I do know that James Girlfriend said it was sold and sent to Africa.

I was on the phone with the Det all the time.He knew everything that was going on.I never did a thing with out first asking him if i could.I have kept nothing from him.The phone call on the 30 where she was talking alot about the case i called him and told him to make sure he listened to that call.When DDM said for me to use that sofa and love seat I asked the Det. first It was not i just helpped myself.He knew EVERYTHING that went on.Trust me...

I'm glad you can finally talk about this stuff now that they've made it public.

The stuff was in the house when you arrived. Do you know how much of the stuff Dorice brought over from the RedHawk house? And when she brought it over? I remember there being a report of a U-Haul over at RedHawk real early in the morning.

That was a very good idea. I remember you said the lawyer for the estate was going to come and take an inventory as well. Did he ever show up?

If I'm reading it right, the binder was saying that there were people coming to the house after he died trying to make low offers property that may have been purchased with funds from Abraham's money. I think I read that in binder 2. And Dorice was buying high and selling low as well. Look how much she spent on those cars just to lowball them a short time later.

No he never did show up nor did he call again..I was told by the Det. The day i left that the bank took the car and the truck but i remember reading that The lawyer has them so i do not know.I know that reading all this just brings this all back like it just happened.I know the Det. told me this will not go to trial for a year and a half to two years.He would see me then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro