GUILTY FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not know about that.I do know that James Girlfriend said it was sold and sent to Africa.

I heard that as well. I'm hoping somewhere in these binders they came up with the original receipt on it. It would go even more to premeditation if it was purchased prior to the murder.

Don't you think that tape shows premeditation, her trying to get him to say he was leaving when he obviously just wanted her to shut off the tape and leave him alone?

I believe that was RJ and His Daddys Girlfriend getting his things.I am not sure of that tho. I did not see anything that did not belong to DDM,That was not there the first time i was ever there which was months before she met AS.Well of course the washer and Dryer but it was over at the two story and it was put right back over there when i left.

I heard that as well. I'm hoping somewhere in these binders they came up with the original receipt on it. It would go even more to premeditation if it was purchased prior to the murder.

Don't you think that tape shows premeditation, her trying to get him to say he was leaving when he obviously just wanted her to shut off the tape and leave him alone?

Yes i do.I have never seen the tape all the way thru.I did Show the Det a taped call she had on the house phone that is very confusing to me it sounds like maybe he was already dead then it sounds like she is trying to get info on AS the Det. recorded it and took it

No he never did show up nor did he call again..I was told by the Det. The day i left that the bank took the car and the truck but i remember reading that The lawyer has them so i do not know.I know that reading all this just brings this all back like it just happened.I know the Det. told me this will not go to trial for a year and a half to two years.He would see me then.

I don't envy you having to be a witness for this case. Have you started reading the information yet? They haven't redacted it like they have other reports so they are putting everything in these reports, names with address and phone numbers. And everyone in the world with a computer has access to it. I prefer flying under the radar so as I say, I don't envy you.
I'm surprised that lawyer or the guardian did not follow through for you. I did see they got possession of the tan house and I would think they will probably sell it, though it will be a hard-sell now having been the burial ground of a murder victim.
I gather from what you are saying that you finally got out. If so, I'm glad for you. Anyone who lives there until this trial is over is going to have people driving by it just because it was the murder scene and it will be in the news.

I don't envy you having to be a witness for this case. Have you started reading the information yet? They haven't redacted it like they have other reports so they are putting everything in these reports, names with address and phone numbers. And everyone in the world with a computer has access to it. I prefer flying under the radar so as I say, I don't envy you.
I'm surprised that lawyer or the guardian did not follow through for you. I did see they got possession of the tan house and I would think they will probably sell it, though it will be a hard-sell now having been the burial ground of a murder victim.
I gather from what you are saying that you finally got out. If so, I'm glad for you. Anyone who lives there until this trial is over is going to have people driving by it just because it was the murder scene and it will be in the news.

Yes i did leave the Realtor and owner was very nice about me breaking the lease but they have already rented it out.I was very surprised when i could not even get a pizza delivered there he did come but i had to beg him and tell him it was ok.

I'm glad for you, then, that you got out. I'm glad you are going to be a witness. I'm glad you have been helping the police.
So, has she quit calling you? Because that has really got to put you in the middle.

I believe that was RJ and His Daddys Girlfriend getting his things.I am not sure of that tho. I did not see anything that did not belong to DDM,That was not there the first time i was ever there which was months before she met AS.Well of course the washer and Dryer but it was over at the two story and it was put right back over there when i left.

The paper never did explain what that U-Haul was doing there in the middle of the night, gone by daytime (at the RedHawk House), but that makes sense that he would have his things over there.

She met Abraham back in November or December of 2008. When did she move into the red house on 60?

Yes i do.I have never seen the tape all the way thru.I did Show the Det a taped call she had on the house phone that is very confusing to me it sounds like maybe he was already dead then it sounds like she is trying to get info on AS the Det. recorded it and took it

I believe you can still find that video tape Dorice made on U-Tube. You may also be able to find it over on ACandyRose's site.

Sure enough, if you want to see the tape you can see it here:
http://www.acandyrose.com/abraham_shakespeare-video.htm

The paper never did explain what that U-Haul was doing there in the middle of the night, gone by daytime (at the RedHawk House), but that makes sense that he would have his things over there.

She met Abraham back in November or December of 2008. When did she move into the red house on 60?

She was already in the house on 60 well she was remodling it i went with her to buy some of the fans and locks.I can say that none of his money went into the remodling of the house on 60.Now the two story i do not know i never even knew that there was a house there.It was a very over grown nursery so i never seen the house there.And i am not sure when she met him i was there in oct or beginning of nov of 08 she was still at the Steverson street address.and all the furniture that was in the 60 house was hers at steverson st address nothing new in that house.

I'm glad for you, then, that you got out. I'm glad you are going to be a witness. I'm glad you have been helping the police.
So, has she quit calling you? Because that has really got to put you in the middle.

Yes she has not called me since the call on June 30th.She called me about 4 or 5 times that day.

holy motherload

I tried to download & it wants me to sign up to scrib or something

wish there was an easier way to just read it somewhere ...

It was my understanding that she remodeled the red house after Abraham was murdered. Again, either binder 1 or binder 2 talks about it. I believe it said that Shar was remodeling the red house, but that because it was going so slowly and because she wanted the tan house remodeled as well, she hired Kenneth Schlangen to work on the tan house. You can find him on the Dept. of Corrections site with a laundry list of prior charges. But if the idea of remodeling the red house was to get rid of the blood they must not have done a very good job because I believe that when they were searching the red house they found blood on a carpet. I think I am going to have to start taking notes and writing down page numbers.
I must be getting old. It is not even 10:30pm and I am exhausted. Hope to see you here over the weekend. It is nice to have a resource here while reading these documents.

holy motherload

I tried to download & it wants me to sign up to scrib or something

wish there was an easier way to just read it somewhere ...

I did the scrib one at the Ledger and downloaded. I regretted it after because now I have these exclamation marks which means my memory is about gone. Tomorrow I'm going out to get some discs to put it on. It is lots of memory - 4000+ pages.

However, if you go above to the links ACR provides, you do not have to download Scrib for those, I don't believe.

wtsp.com also has the public discovery documents available to download. :dance:

http://www.wtsp.com/news/topstories/story.aspx?storyid=146229&catid=250

DeeDee Moore:
Thousands of documents released in Lottery winner Abraham Shakespeare's death

(snip)

On the day she was arrested, Moore told reporters she didn't kill Shakespeare and she has since pleaded not guilty. Yet the 4,000+ pages of documents released Thursday clearly suggest otherwise.

In fact, even Moore's father admits his daughter can't be trusted. When a detective said, "She's not always been the most truthful of children?" Moore's dad replied, "That's correct. That's correct."

(snip)

The documents also include interviews with people who say Moore told them Shakespeare was killed by drug dealers. Still others say Moore told them her son murdered Shakespeare.

You can download and read the documents released on Thursday below. Note that they total 4,000+ pages in length and their file sizes can be large in size:

Volume 1 (24.6 MB)
http://download.gannett.edgesuite.net/wtsp/pdfs/2010/deedee/binder 1.pdf
Volume 2 (20.6 MB)
http://download.gannett.edgesuite.net/wtsp/pdfs/2010/deedee/binder 2.pdf
Volume 3 (38.3 MB)
http://download.gannett.edgesuite.net/wtsp/pdfs/2010/deedee/binder 3.pdf
Volume 4 (18.9 MB)
http://download.gannett.edgesuite.net/wtsp/pdfs/2010/deedee/binder 4.pdf
Volume 5 (5.67 MB)
http://download.gannett.edgesuite.net/wtsp/pdfs/2010/deedee/binder 5.pdf
Volume 6 (33.2 MB)
http://download.gannett.edgesuite.net/wtsp/pdfs/2010/deedee/binder 6.pdf
Volume 7 (39.9 MB)
http://download.gannett.edgesuite.net/wtsp/pdfs/2010/deedee/binder 7.pdf

(more on the story at link above)

=====================================

ACR

Try these links that ACR provided. I don't think you have to have Scrib for them. Let me know if I'm right.

Well, goodnight all you late night people. Hope to see ya'll over the weekend when you aren't reading. Hope to meet a lot of you at the upcoming hearing unless she finally grows a brain and decides to plead guilty.

Yes i did leave the Realtor and owner was very nice about me breaking the lease but they have already rented it out.I was very surprised when i could not even get a pizza delivered there he did come but i had to beg him and tell him it was ok.

Do the new renters know a murder was committed in the house???

It was my understanding that she remodeled the red house after Abraham was murdered. Again, either binder 1 or binder 2 talks about it. I believe it said that Shar was remodeling the red house, but that because it was going so slowly and because she wanted the tan house remodeled as well, she hired Kenneth Schlangen to work on the tan house. You can find him on the Dept. of Corrections site with a laundry list of prior charges. But if the idea of remodeling the red house was to get rid of the blood they must not have done a very good job because I believe that when they were searching the red house they found blood on a carpet. I think I am going to have to start taking notes and writing down page numbers.
I must be getting old. It is not even 10:30pm and I am exhausted. Hope to see you here over the weekend. It is nice to have a resource here while reading these documents.
I know she had Shar Redo some things to cover up blood in the red house but they were already working on the office{5732} months before she ever met Abraham.I know that to be a fact because i went to plant city for the very first time then and she had not yet met him and i helpped on that remodeling.There are some things that they do {media,and LE}Have time lines wrong.She did from what i am told stop shar from finishing up the red house and go to the two story.But She for sure did not know A.S before doing the office..

They found blood or at least a red substance in several places in the house.At one point i was told she had shar regrought the tiles in the paintball office telling him that there was oil on the floor.I think maybe that is where she had his body until she could put him in the hole.I asked her if she had him in there saying i had had a dream and she just kind of laughed saying how creepy and she said i can't tell you that.

Some of the things that she would talk about was just so weird.I tryed to listen but some times found my self just letting her talk i knew that LE was listening and they would catch what ever she said .It was sad to know she was done they had so much on her and i was talking to a desperate person who was trying what ever she could to get out of it.On the last day i spoke to her she told me she was painting in the two story at the time AS was being put in that hole.That she was told by the two people who put him there that it was money in that hole not his body.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theresalwayssomething