GUILTY FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Current witness - Aaron Kimberly - anthropology professor in University of South Florida - has a PhD.

I can't get over the thumb print, hope it's not going to be a problem. But I didn't hear it so feel free to re assure me!

Dr. Aaron Kimberly assisted in the recovery of the body of Abraham Shakespeare. She participated after the slab was removed.

I can't get over the thumb print, hope it's not going to be a problem. But I didn't hear it so feel free to re assure me!

Exact quote from his testimony reading the letter that was suppossedly written by Abraham(of course, NOT)

Since my signature can't tell cops I'm alive, maybe my thumbprint can.

and then broke for lunch

They used ground penatrating radar to detect disturbance in the earth, which could be consistent with clandestine burials. They use this before digging.

That straight edged soil disturbance where Abraham's body was found is like :what:

What was her ex husband thinking? Looks to me he was asked to dig a big hole with a single two feet ridge in the middle somewhere.
That would be specific instruction.

Informant: Moore Wore Gloves, Surgical Mask When Typing Letter to Shakespeare's Mother

A confidential informant testified this morning that Dorice "DeeDee" Moore was extremely cautious when composing a letter supposedly written by missing Lakeland lottery winner Abraham Shakespeare to his worried mother.

At the time, Shakespeare was dead underneath a thick concrete slab behind a Plant City home purchased by Moore. Detectives were busy searching for him and focused on Moore, who had control of Shakespeare's assets.

Greg Smith told jurors Moore gave him money to rent a motel room where she typed the letter on a new laptop while wearing a surgical mask, hair net and gloves

http://www.theledger.com/article/20...sk-When-Typing-Letter-to-Shakespeare-s-Mother

I noticed Mr. Hileman was attempting to talk about ground penetrating radar and her archeological experience in terms of peer reviewed articles concerning her procedures. Shades of junk science!

However, the fact is that GPR found the body and people trained in archaeological studies used tried and true methods perfected over hundreds of years.

She explained the dirt situation (layered vs. excavated/mixed) so well, even I understood the common sense on which it is based.

1:39PM - Greg Smith is resuming his testimony. 206 viewers.
They will now be playing the recording of when they were in the hotel and Dorice was typing the 2 page letter.

Man: Moore paid me to talk to Shakespeare’s mom

Smith said at that point he didn't know Moore was under investigation for the possible disappearance of Shakespeare. However, police informed him of the investigation, and detectives say he agreed to become a police informant.

Smith allegedly taped conversations he had with Moore,

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/story/20242589/2012/12/03/dee-dee-moore-trial-resumes-monday

video and pic at link^

boyfriend lives off mamas money, mama stole from Abraham....precious...this woman makes me sick!

15 minute recess. 218 viewers. Greg Smith will return to stand to continue after break.

Everyone in court has head phones on and I couldn't hear anything but once in a while sounds like someone tearing off a page out of a notepad. Did they switch the live feed website again?

I am glad to see this thread I didnt know this trial was available I looked when the vio dire started but didnt see any links till this morning so im trying to catch up and OMG what tangled web she weaves

Im sorry im way behind are there any other persons of interest or is she it? I know the body was found on her boyfriends property so does that mean he is involved too?

I remember when this case broke and I was so sad for that man. I wish someone had helped him. I thought the lottery teaches you by counsel that takes all day when you go to claim your winnings. And yes money is the root to all evil as shown here.. I feel so bad for poor Abe and his family, someone has taken this man from his 2 kids and there is no amount of money worth that.. I guess the culprits would not agree with me.

no.....there is a lot of not talking on the tapes..she is typing her masterpiece 2 page letter...

Is the letter available online? This is a Florida case but doesn't look like anyone asked for documents to disclose beforehand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing-CC