GUILTY FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
191 viewers and they're taking a break
XX1238Thud.gif

He had done that before for her to bury construction debris, so he didn't think anything of it. (Out here in the country, we grew up like that, burying all sorts of trash, so it's pretty commonplace actually)

The slab was supposedly for a pad to park a boat & vehicles on. It wasn't a slab for a house.

I did hear she had done that before and I do know that happens in the country...I thought I read/heard/guessed it was under the house...which was the wierd part to me.....and I am so freaking nosy and on WS too much and watch too much ID TV that I would have to inspect piece by piece every and anything someone wanted me to bury in my yard. Of course I also almost bought forensic light source a few years back and my husband said...No, that is tooooo wierd!:floorlaugh:

From the little I know from reading about this case and now seeing the defendant on trial (writing those never ending notes) I wonder if she will insist that she take the stand in her own defense. I mean who else do you think the defense will have to dispute these taped recordings and other evidence? Who would be a character witness for this defendant? I can imagine DM thinking she is an expert puppet master and just dying to take the stand and weave her web.

If DM takes the stand I might have to take notes to keep the stories I'm hearing from her straight.

are there any other suspects or do they think she killed him all by her lonesome and also buried him without any help?

I think they think she did it alone. I have a hard time with this, though. She must have had a lot of strength to be able to move his body around.

She makes me so sick. Listening to her on those tapes like nothing is wrong is just blood curdling. I will never say someone "looks" or "sounds" innocent again, I'm afraid.

I thought Drew Peterson's trial was tedious to watch, but this one takes the cake with the audio recordings! Got to get more Tylenol.

I'm having homicidal mood swings just listening! Just who does this vicious woman think she is? How DARE she cause poor Mrs. Walker such mental anguish. How dare she jerk so many other people around to cover her crimes?

I'm determined to watch every moment of this trial, but it is truly making me ill.

MOO

....i think she will take the stand........she loves the LIMELIGHT...i think she still thinks she can get away with all of this........GOD love her....lollllll...she love the attention, i doesn't matter if its positive r negative.....JUST ATTENTION........

I think they think she did it alone. I have a hard time with this, though. She must have had a lot of strength to be able to move his body around.

She makes me so sick. Listening to her on those tapes like nothing is wrong is just blood curdling. I will never say someone "looks" or "sounds" innocent again, I'm afraid.

I know what you mean :(
There was alot of speculation about how she would have done it, way back in the day, right here on WS. From hiding the body in the trunk of the car in the garage for a day or so, to using the backhoe she'd purchased. Originally she wanted to dig the hole right out the back door, but her ex advised against it, due to the foundation of the house (this is the one he was murdered in, not the one he was buried behind....they are side by side, but several hundred feet from each other).
I'm thinking she killed him THEN had the hole dug??

BBM's:

I think she did it alone also. As to having a lot of strength; she weighed 178 at booking! I have no doubt this witch dragged poor Shakespeare's body around.

....i think she will take the stand........she loves the LIMELIGHT...i think she still thinks she can get away with all of this........GOD love her....lollllll...she love the attention, i doesn't matter if its positive r negative.....JUST ATTENTION........

I do not think every defense attorney in her district could keep her off that stand....

~at least 5 more hours of video~

She is testifying right now. This is her voice and her words.

She probably will take the stand wanting to clear up this 'misunderstanding'!

every future Lotto winner should be forced to see at least the opening statement. Im just now watching it.. Cautionary tale..

The sad thing is if Abe had not been murdered she probably could have gotten away with stealing all of the money and skirted any laws by making it a civil case, poor Abe would have been left with the only option of suing her and good luck at that. There are lots of people of the Madoff ilk that do this everyday and the only laws they violate are civil ones.

This nutjob was not anywhere near smart enough to do that instead they kill, the prisons systems are full of her types. Pitiful

May not be 100% correct, but as close as I could transcribe:
1/6/10
Dorice Moore composed the letter in the presence of Greg Smith.
"I'm gone and don't have to come back. That girl told me she'd press charges and I was going to jail for attempted murder for choking her. I figured those .... would lie and I don't trust cops. Dee been tryin to get me to go visit you since I left the last time. She won't help me out with anything anymore. I need my taxes done and she is the only one with the paperwork. If they truly don't have a warrant for my arrest, I don't want to get in trouble with IRS. I want Dee to do my taxes, but not going to be told what to do. Tell Judy to do my taxes and she will ask for Dee's help. Dee won't tell Judy no. Judy got Power of Attorney, so she can sign her name on it. I will send IRS forms to Dee's house signed just in case Judy can't sign them because it's the IRS. I asked for POA to cover everything.
I went to see you last night and Cedric said he would take care of it. I really didn't feel like hearing it right now. I tried to stop and say hey to you, but there was a van in your driveway everytime. Did someone move in?
I like being missing, just not all over the news. I've been through a lot, Mom. You know it. I'm just tired over where I stayed. No one know me and there are so many out of towners you never run into the same people twice, except the police. I got a new one that Dee Dee will like for her book. The officer that's around my neighborhood kept bugging and teasing me I look like Abraham Shakespeare. I showed him my fake ID and it worked until last week when he caught me for speeding. I was scared so I told him the truth. He never ran my driver's license. I just explained all that I've been through and admitted to him who I was. He followed me home and I paid him 20 grand to keep his mouth shut. He going to look out for me now. He said, "Anybody doubt who you are just call me." Those crackers will never find my house. He bought it under my girlfriend's mom's name so you don't have to worry about me.
1:55:25 I want everyone that owe me to be taken to Court while I was gone. Now Dee won't take anyone until I come back. I just wanted them to suffer for calling me a nasty *advertiser censored* ....., stupid, and making fun of me. She probably won't ever get money out of debt because they all broke *advertiser censored* ......, now and done lost it all. I just want them to shut their damn mouths about me. Like I'm dieing of Aids and the white lady done took everything. That white lady couldn't take sh.. without my John Hancock. Don't the cops know how to check a signature? I do not want Michael Ford, Torry, or any other sh.. thinking they could hit Payday anymore. I can't stand them treating me like stupid and someone is tricking me. I know my money and it's now no one's damn business. Just like I know Greg says he'll pay me back and he has not paid me sh.. If anything ever happens to me, my girlfriend knows your number to call and let you know. I don't trust anybody else. All those ...... used me, even Pappy. My girlfriend's jealous of Judy cause she knows I slept with her. I trust Dee, but not with my address. She would have to tell the cops. She won't even lie for me in child support Court no matter what I gave her. She's going to give Torry whatever she wants, the news said, and that's not right, Mom.
1:58:11 - Dee mad cause I won't come back, but I can't right now. I see where it's been hard on her 15 year old son. Tell RJ, her son, I will buy him a car and send him money in the mail for what I've put his mom through. I don't want him mad at me when I come back. I told Torrie she not going to get a damn dime. Dee tell people she won't go to jail for me on child support. I like my new life too much to sit in jail 179 days. I guess tell Judy to go to Court and find out how much that ***** going to cost. 1:59:22 - Torry said I had stink *advertiser censored* breath and acted like she only slept with me for the money and got pregnant on purpose. The Court won't even let me get a DNA test when she told that guy it not even my baby. I so upset to talk to you Mom. I almost killed that girl and if I come back I think if I come back she will try to put me in jail. If she truly did not press charges, she said someone needs to stop. I need to get help. But I still want to hear from you with all that mess.
Thanks for letting me talk the other day. Why did they say you have not talked to me since April. I called you 2 days after Xmas. No one forgets their son's voice. Why are you going this way . You know it was me. And if I don't have a warrant, they cannot force me to come see you. I will see you, I promise, just give me some time. 2:01:21 - I'm trying to locate this girl and make sure she not going to start some s... I only called because Dee lied and put the word out you were in the hospital with chest pains because of all this s... I really don't feel like talking about all I did yet. When I get some help and work it out myself I will come back and explain to you. I still can't write a letter. This good friend typing for me. I don't want everyone to know my business, so I can't say some things to you. You let me to be raised by my dad for years. You should understand more than anyone I just need time. The police officer said I could hire a lawyer for them blasting my name everywhere and knowing there's people that know I'm not missing. They must want me for something else. Don't worry about Dee. If she goes to jail she will be okay. The charges won't stick. There are too many people that know I left. I gave her enough money. She knew what to expect. She should have not got involved, so now she'll just have to deal with it. She would not take anything from me unless I agreed to return. 2:03:55 -She was the only one that helped me when my money was hemmed up. Don't feel bad for what Dee going through. I gave her 10X for what she did for me.
I hope you got to put in a notice at work now. Pappy's suppose to be paying you $1,600 a month. If he talked to Dee, she is going the legal papers to take him to court without me. I told Pappy to be paying Judy before I left town. I heard he not paying. Dee said she is going to give you $1600 from Pappy's mother. Judy gets $1000 a month for driving you everywhere so you don't feel bad for her either. If I give you more than that you will just give it to James. I can't believe it took my own brother threatening to kill me for me to wake up. I still will never forgive him for that. Nor Pappy's *advertiser censored* for begging for more and more money all the time. It will never be enough for all of them. They act like just cause I still shop at the dollar store, I need to give them money. They all selfish. They the ones that broke my *advertiser censored* not paying me back and asking me for more every 6 months. I'm not broke. They just think I am. I got enough to last me. Don't worry. And if I don't, Dee will always be there for me. I don't care about the money. I just want everyone of those sorry *advertiser censored* ..., that made fun of me to go to court. That damn Eddy always up the store running his mouth about me. Tell Dee to give my damn cousin that house on Lake Parker if she would for me. I gave her plenty and that cousin kept trying me. All the sh.. he keeps saying on the streets like what all I done for everyone else. How I did nothing for my own family and listed all the money I done give away. I not want to do it for his *advertiser censored*. I do because Tammy and her kids. I leave because an even my own family can't leave me alone and talk sh.. about me. That why she don't have a deal with them anymore and you don't have to listen to their *advertiser censored* either. Don't tell Judy or I will never hear the end of giving in to my cousin. I know he's probably not paying her anyways and I'm tired of hearing about it on this end.
Ask Dee if I left my paper article of my winning lottery at her house. It was in a frame. I can't find it anywhere. If it's there, tell her to sit it on the back porch and I will have Ronald come by sometime and pick it up. Ronald got scared when all this sh.. started and threw his phone that I called him on. They could not for me to leave, not they can't wait for me to return. Those ..... don't want me, they want my money, Mom. What I do, I'll never make your business. We have a different lifestyle and you know that. That's why I could not have you move out there on Redhawk and that's why you can't come with me now.
Don't let Dee Dee cry and boo hoo on you too much. She's not hurting by any means and where is her God? Go save her now. I come back and show Torry what she missed out on and Dee how much I learned. I'm learning how to talk better and read more. 2:10:59 - Mom, you don't even know what I've done. I'm okay and will come see you when I pass by again and if no one's in your driveway. I liking my phone not ringing every day for a loan. You tell Judy I had them checking internet and Greg's still not went to court. What's the holdup. Judy's done suppose to have in Court by now for me. That part has not going to with Dee. I don't like it and there I tried to see you. It's not my fault someone' always over at your house. Like I told you before, when you wanted things your way, you just have to wait until the next time around. 2:12:15 -You're not worried about me. You know I'm fine. You're just like everyone else, talking, trying to talk me out of staying away and don't even try to understand. I'm not a child and I'm not out of my mind. No cop can force me to come back if there's no warrant. It will be considered harrassment after this letter from me. I will just end up in jail for beating the hell out of Tory if I move back there. I just don't want to talk about it right now. I'm tired of being brought through Court. Black males, law suits, threats. You can keep them from me and I'm going to have them investigated for chasing a man that's not missing and is not wanted if that's the case. I told you not to let them know I called and it was on the news, so now I can't call that phone back or they will track me. I don't want the cops to see this letter at all, but you didn't listen or care about me, tell you not to say anything about the phone call. I guess you care more about Dee letting them know I possibly called. I will tell you everything when we talk. I only wrote you just in case you worried. Just in case you can't keep this to yourself and you're really worried about me, here's a Xmas present to you. Since my signature can't tell cops I alive, maybe my thumbprint can. 2:1

One thing I know from what reading I've done is that she is a master manipulator. The proof comes out strongly in the audios and videos.

She used the power of the money she had taken from Abraham to coerce others into doing her bidding. She offered Abraham's money and property rights to people who don't have a whole lot.

However, some seem to have gone to LE with information and others, such as the current witness, had no trouble turning on her. They probably didn't like her to begin with.

I think she was the lone murderer. She probably hid the body as others have mentioned and got her ex to dig the hole, clean the grout, etc. She then preyed on his friends, family, and debtors to keep the notion that he was alive going on for a long time.

How funny she is nervous about any cops of the road seeing them and he is in direct communication with them....he really did a great job!

OT, got kicked off for a bit and learned William and Kate are expecting. She's in the hospital being treated for extreme morning sickness.

Some good news among the bad.

OT, got kicked off for a bit and learned William and Kate are expecting. She's in the hospital being treated for extreme morning sickness.

Some good news among the bad.

yep and its a girl or at least with my girl I was so sick I lost 45 pounds but I didnt get any hospital care or any meds they were afraid at that time (1980) to give meds... But I gained 65 by the time she was born in contrast to my son who was born 15 years later I only hurled 4 or 5 times and only gained 8 pounds, he weighed 7.14 so I lost ...but never fear I managed to find 50 back LOL

they say girls can make you sick boys do not. I would also add my girl was much harder to raise than this boy, he is 16 and less than half the hassle of the daughter... so far knock on wood LOL

I really would like to hear from Greg's wife. I thought he was single. I know she must have been having a fit with his long disappearances. I lot of tape recording.

I think Dee Dee must still think she is a genius. Going to see if I can check more into her family background.

I have a question: Why would Abe not want to pay child support when he gave so much money away and loaned so much to just about anyone? I would think he would pay her in a lump and that wouldnt knock a dent in his fund. I do hope he knew you dont owe diddly until there is an order, I wonder if DD told him she could take it all when we now see who did that.... humm

An unknown drug dealer and a guy named Ronald who BTW, this drug dealer was able to snatch the gun from her safe I guess he knew the combo LOL and then he leaves the gun with her LOL Behold we will see this on Lifetime Movie Network im sure ...Hollywood couldnt have done a better job..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChriNBelusk0