GUILTY FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
no.....there is a lot of not talking on the tapes..she is typing her masterpiece 2 page letter...

I saw her scribbling and ripping off what DID look like a novelette,LOL. Her attorneys must want to be able to jump into a time machine and erase the moment they agreed to represent this woman. She is always right there in her attorney's discussions, talking away. I can imagine this one, after being found guilty, declaring inadequate representation.

Still no sound but some carpentry work occasionally :(

Greg Smith went beyond and above in this audio. While a pain to listen to (better now thanks to an early 5:00 here, lol), he manages to get her to talk about the precautions she is taking in writing the letter, ie. NEW computer, New printer, gloves, cap, mouth covering.

This gal's goose is Sooooo.... cooked by her own big mouth. She's definitely not as smart as she thought she was.

Sounds like she is whispering while reading this letter. I really want him to ask her after she finishes reading, just how she has a thumb print and I hope she answers LOUDER than she is reading.

Also, sounds like some of the letter is changed or I did not hear everything she is reading now.

January 6, 2010

I couldn't tell from the recording but that is the date I have on my "Abraham Shakespeare Mini Timeline" and I show it in color green which means that information came from legal discovery documents.

http://www.acandyrose.com/abraham_shakespeare_mini-timeline.htm

ACR

This is great info....I have only read a little but again wow....this man have given away over 2 million dollars before he ever got back home with his check....Financial counseling should be a LAW when someone wins the lottery.. This poor man was literally attacked by vultures and the biggest one killed him...so sad!

Yipee sound finally. I understand she is supposedly reading from a letter the murdered man said and somebody wrote for him?

This is great info....I have only read a little but again wow....this man have given away over 2 million dollars before he ever got back home with his check....Financial counseling should be a LAW when someone wins the lottery.. This poor man was literally attacked by vultures and the biggest one killed him...so sad!

that is what I was saying earlier at least in Texas I think I dont know for sure since ive never won squat LOl but I thought Texas makes the winner go through a complete day of counseling and they even give the winner a list of attorneys and investors to keep this from happening BUT my mom use to say this " you can lead a horse to water but you cant make him drink" an old but true saying

image6062636x.jpg

http://wwwimage.cbsnews.com/images/2010/01/06/image6062636x.jpg

Justice is coming, Abraham! :heartbeat:

Yipee sound finally. I understand she is supposedly reading from a letter the murdered man said and somebody wrote for him?

Yes she is...he already read it out loud in court this morning but now they are in hotel room...she just typed the letter and now is reading over to him.

I did not hear here mention the thumb print yet. I really want to hear her explanation of that.

I wonder if the defense will try to say that Greg was responsible too since he is helping edit the letter?

I wonder if the defense will try to say that Greg was responsible too since he is helping edit the letter?

I doubt it because he recorded this for LE. IMHO, he is making his undercover job realistic by editing with her, knowing it would be on tape for them.

The defense may try but being that he is working undercover LE, it will not go anywhere...IMO....However he should win an EMMY for his performance.

Do ya''ll hear some parts where she is whispering? Why, I wonder?

Do we know if she knew just how miuch he was working with LE before today or ,sorry to be so graphic but, do we think she had to change her undies at lunch?

are there any other suspects or do they think she killed him all by her lonesome and also buried him without any help?

are there any other suspects or do they think she killed him all by her lonesome and also buried him without any help?

If I remember correctly she had her ex husband dig the hole, thinking she was burying garbage...which makes no sense to me....who digs a hole a burys garbage and puts concrete over it....under a house?

If I remember correctly she had her ex husband dig the hole, thinking she was burying garbage...which makes no sense to me....who digs a hole a burys garbage and puts concrete over it....under a house?

thank you11 im way behind I just jumped ahead and plan to go back and get caught up later but this nitwit deserves to be locked up for life for being so deceitful and ofcouse we all know if poor Abe had no money none of this would have happened...and they say Abe was not smart, I think she is short a few cards in the deck herself for thinking people would buy all this BS shame on her

OH WOW!!!! I have missed soooo much just in the few days since her trial began!!! Like 12 pages of information!!! I'm so glad to have found the link to the livefeed!!!

Hi to everyone who was around back in the days of DeeDee's crazy rants on HERE and the unfolding of the investigation!! I remember how much work went in to uncovering the tangled web of finances and such that we were discovering, back in those early days!!!

I have ALOT to catch up on, but for right now, I'm in the present moment and I'll catch up on all the old stuff as I get time!!
Thanks again to ACR who has put in a tremendous amount of work throughout this ENTIRE process!!!
Hoping to see justice for Abraham and I'm considering going to the courthouse for some of this!!!! Does anyone have a clue how much more trial time they actually have before closing arguments??

He had done that before for her to bury construction debris, so he didn't think anything of it. (Out here in the country, we grew up like that, burying all sorts of trash, so it's pretty commonplace actually)

The slab was supposedly for a pad to park a boat & vehicles on. It wasn't a slab for a house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman