GUILTY FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prosecution just said the media was asking for transcripts for the meetings. Defense agrees.

Judge Battles agrees that the three transcripts given to the jury and the tape played at trial, it's okay!

YES!!!

All this foreshadowing with the Greg Smith tapes is like waiting for the line in the Sixth Sense where Hailey Jo tells Bruce Willis, "I'm ready to tell you my secret." I'm waiting for Dorice to tell Greg that she's ready to tell him her secret because inevidentally she will have to tell him she'd been lieing to him the whole time since the body is buried in her back yard and she wants him to move it.

I think you said you live in Mulberry. You're welcome to come over here if you want to watch it. I'll be watching all day.

Not Mulberry, but my neighbors live on 250 acres and they bray alot lol

That's very kind of you for the offer

My thoughts as a 13th juror: How many people who didn't commit a murder want to hire someone to take the rap?

She says "why are you being so nice to me?"

He's not! He doesn't like murderers any more than we do! :furious:

I have to get to work and will be relying on your posts. (yes, I'm hinting)

I certainly hope they find her guilty...stranger things have happened! In Florida!!!!!

Who would ever find someone to take a murder rap, and the person not be dead....Hollywood could not write a better script!!!

All this foreshadowing with the Greg Smith tapes is like waiting for the line in the Sixth Sense where Hailey Jo tells Bruce Willis, "I'm ready to tell you my secret." I'm waiting for Dorice to tell Greg that she's ready to tell him her secret because inevidentally she will have to tell him she'd been lieing to him the whole time since the body is buried in her back yard and she wants him to move it.

Greg Smith obviously built up enough for her to trust him, and eventually giving him the gun that killed Abraham and then she pointed to the spot on the concrete slab where to dig to move the body.

Smith deserves an academy award for his work to help expose her.

Oh man I so want to hear her. If she doesn't want to admit to all of this being a lie then what does she say? Abraham just died. I need your help?

There goes the water works. Wonder if the Judge will yell at her again.

Here come the Judge, better watch out cause her comes the Judge.

Looks like genuine tears. She was listening to herself on tape saying she will be on Oprah and things once its all over. Couldn't look the way of the jury and sat around and away from them.

she's a crying fool today...

I wonder what happened? Did Abe press her cause he found out she was the last crook to take him for the remainder of his money? Did they find blood in her garage I wonder? or did he fall in that hole after the ex dug it? so sad... I hope she never sees the light of day..I dunno why this isnt a death penalty case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3