GUILTY FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know the date of the tape we are listening to now?

I have to go back and re-listen to the defense opening. All I can remember is how he said DD was nothing but kind to Abraham. I need to hear more to get an idea as to what her defense is going to be.

There is a big problem with what I heard him say. What you hear her saying in the tapes is darn close to her stance here with Greg that SODDI situation with "Ronald" and all that stuff.

They don't have a delay on the Ledger livefeed so it is about 5 seconds before and they probably won't edit out anything.

We are up to 402 viewers now. Big thank you to the Ledger.

I have to go back and re-listen to the defense opening. All I can remember is how he said DD was nothing but kind to Abraham. I need to hear more to get an idea as to what her defense is going to be.

There is a big problem with what I heard him say. What you hear her saying in the tapes is darn close to her stance here with Greg that SODDI situation with "Ronald" and all that stuff.

do you have a theory why she would kill him? She already had total control of all his money, there were others he wanted to go after to pay him back but not her from what I can tell. I dont understand why she wanted him dead.

These below are MY "notes" I kept from the 02/19/2010 Probable Cause Affidavit
http://www.acandyrose.com/deedeemoore-021910Affidavit.htm

01/21/2010: Gregory Todd Smith continues as informant for the Polk County Sheriff's Office since 12/28/10 interview

01/21/2010: Dee Dee Moore asked Gregory Todd Smith for someone willing for $50,000 to admit they murdered Shakespeare.

01/21/2010: Officer Mike Smith (Lake Wales Police Department) agreed to go under cover to tell LE he killed Shakespeare.

01/21/2010: Officer Mike Smith (undercover) told Dee Dee Moore he needed more details where the body was vouch for a confession

01/21/2010: Dee Dee Moore told Officer Mike Smith (undercover) she would provide information to him at later time.

01/21/2010: Officer Mike Smith (undercover) drove Dee Dee Moore back to her car while she told him she had gun that killed Abraham.

01/25/2010: Dee Dee Moore meets with Gregory Todd Smith to work on plan to get the gun and show him where budy was buried.

01/25/2010: Dee Dee Moore gives Gregory Todd Smith a .38 Smith & Wesson revolver she described as the murder weapon.

01/25/2010: Gun Dee Dee Moore gave Gregory Todd Smith: .38 Caliber Smith and Wesson Revolver (Serial Number -DBU24 14/642-2)

01/25/2010: Dee Dee Moore meets with Gregory Todd Smith, drives him to 5802 Highway 60 in Plant City, Florida

01/25/2010: Dee Dee Moore shows Gregory Todd Smith 30' x 30' concrete slab (poured on 4/13/2009), says victim buried under slab

01/25/2010: Dee Dee Moore places a piece of angle iron to on concrete to indicate where the remains were, 6 feet below

01/25/2010: Dee Dee Moore parked a white F-150 Ford Truck w/utility trailer blocking view of concrete slab from the roadway

01/25/2010: Dee Dee Moore told Gregory Todd Smith that Shakespeare was killed at 5732 Highway 60, in her office.

01/25/2010: Dee Dee Moore told Gregory Todd Smith trailer contained several gal fuel, gallons of bleach, gloves, a metal tub/trough.

01/25/2010: Dee Dee Moore told Gregory Todd Smith tub/trough to be used to transport body after digging it up.

01/25/2010: Dee Dee Moore interview with Polk County detectives

01/25/2010: Dee Dee Moore told LE unknown "drug dealers" killed Shakespeare at her office at 5732 Hwy 60 Plant City over $200,000.

01/25/2010: Dee Dee Moore told LE "drug dealers" killed Shakespeare w/her handgun (.38 Smith and Wesso) from open office gun safe

01/25/2010: Dee Dee Moore told LE she remember one of the "drug dealers" was named "Ronald."

01/25/2010: Dee Dee Moore was told by LE that "Ronald" was a fictitious person she told Gregory Todd Smith she created.

01/25/2010: Dee Dee Moore eluded to LE that her 14 year old son shot Abraham Shakespeare.

01/25/2010: Dee Dee Moore asked LE if she could "keep all of her things" if she told the truth on who killed Shakespeare.

ACR
http://www.acandyrose.com/abraham_shakespeare_mini-timeline.htm

do you have a theory why she would kill him? She already had total control of all his money, there were others he wanted to go after to pay him back but not her from what I can tell. I dont understand why she wanted him dead.

He was unaware that she had taken his name off the $million+ account. From what I understand, Judy may have told him that she did because Dorice told Judy not to take him to the bank and Judy Haggins and Abraham had been friends. One theory is that he found out about it and became angry with Dorice because she had taken everything from him and he confronted her about it. Since she made that tape of him trying to say he was leaving the country shortly before he died, I'm guessing after the confrontation, she wanted to keep the money and the assets and the only way she could was to get him out of the way, so she premedited his murder and then killed him and buried him in her yard.
Again, Howard Stitzel transferred those assets from Abraham to Dorice without transferring payment back to Abraham. He also took up an office in the house where Abraham was buried in the backyard. And other than Dorice and Greg Smith, he is the only one who said that he talked to Abraham in October 2009, months after Abraham was buried under that slab Dorice had poured over his grave. He knew Abraham's voice. He'd done legal work with him in the past. According to the tapes, Howard would not put it in writing, though.
That is my theory. Premeditated murder.

...some of us have waited along time....for this trial...i feel for Ms. walker...my heart hurt for her..........i know she would love to slap the &?>* out of deedee....all i can think of at this point...is abraham's mother and children ........and deedee's son.....

From ACandyRose above: 01/25/2010: Dee Dee Moore asked LE if she could "keep all of her things" if she told the truth on who killed Shakespeare.

This has never left my very poor memory and I don't think it ever will. It sums up Dorice in a nutshell. Everything was about the money and what she could get out of this. The house in RedHawk is molding away, still in AMP's name and that is a sin because as it depreciates, his children are losing assets still of their father's estate. I'm surprised it hasn't been sold at a tax auction, but I'm betting the Judge may have put a hold on it.

Thank you, ACR. This is a very demanding trial to listen to and your posts really have helped.

It's so hard to listen to the tapes and my mind just can't fathom the depths to which she went to try and claim she was framed!

I wonder if she tried some more of her tactics from behind bars?

Maybe she's swindled jail-mates out of their canteen? Nah, I have a feeling she doesn't get much from the canteen which helped her lose weight. If nobody is putting money in for her, it could explain why she has to use bar soap to wash her hair.

Despicable woman.

He was unaware that she had taken his name off the $million+ account. From what I understand, Judy may have told him that she did because Dorice told Judy not to take him to the bank and Judy Haggins and Abraham had been friends. One theory is that he found out about it and became angry with Dorice because she had taken everything from him and he confronted her about it. Since she made that tape of him trying to say he was leaving the country shortly before he died, I'm guessing after the confrontation, she wanted to keep the money and the assets and the only way she could was to get him out of the way, so she premedited his murder and then killed him and buried him in her yard.
Again, Howard Stitzel transferred those assets from Abraham to Dorice without transferring payment back to Abraham. He also took up an office in the house where Abraham was buried in the backyard. And other than Dorice and Greg Smith, he is the only one who said that he talked to Abraham in October 2009, months after Abraham was buried under that slab Dorice had poured over his grave. He knew Abraham's voice. He'd done legal work with him in the past. According to the tapes, Howard would not put it in writing, though.

wow so is the lawyer in on it too? or at least know who killed him?

Judge orders security guards for jurors at the Florida lottery killing trial after they are 'intimidated' by victim's family and friends

In court, Mr Smith read the letter prosecutors say Ms Moore forged in full.

'Don't worry about Dee,' the letter read. 'There are too many people that know I left. I gave her enough money... she would not take anything from me unless I agreed.'

On Monday, jurors also listened to a recorded conversation in which Ms Moore admitted she was afraid of being arrested.

The woman was discussing the possible size of her bond with Mr Smith as she drove him to Mr Shakespeare's mother's house to drop off the letter, according to ABC News.

Mr Smith told the woman that he has an uncle and a cousin who are bail bondsmen and would be able to get her out of jail.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...trial-intimidated-victims-family-friends.html

Even though it's the Daily Mail they always have great pics!

Susan, what is your opinion? Howard Stitzel says he knew Abraham's voice so is he another person who was sent a phony phone call from the state's witness (forget his name) or do you think he played a role in Abraham's murder? IMO DM relies on other people to do her dirty work. I can see her enlisting someone to help move Abraham's body from her office. But who?

I thought about her having the hole dug and she led the poor man out there for some reason then shot him execution style so there would be no need to drag the body but then her request to have the hole dug so close to the house tells me he was in the garage most likely so if she had a lawn tractor and a tarp she could have drug him after rolling him in a tarp or some rug type fabric then rolled it into the hole. Not impossible IMO

I thought about her having the hole dug and she led the poor man out there for some reason then shot him execution style so there would be no need to drag the body but then her request to have the hole dug so close to the house tells me he was in the garage most likely so if she had a lawn tractor and a tarp she could have drug him after rolling him in a tarp or some rug type fabric then rolled it into the hole. Not impossible IMO

No that is quite doable for a woman of her size but I thought that Abraham was shot and killed at her office. Has that not been established? I did assume that her office was not in her house but in a commercial building somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth