GUILTY FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No that is quite doable for a woman of her size but I thought that Abraham was shot and killed at her office. Has that not been established? I did assume that her office was not in her house but in a commercial building somewhere else.

I thought her office was in a house but I could be wrong im foggy on a lot of things.

How long from the time she met Abe to the time he was killed? Was it just Jan-April 5 months? If so it didnt take her long to clean him out

No that is quite doable for a woman of her size but I thought that Abraham was shot and killed at her office. Has that not been established? I did assume that her office was not in her house but in a commercial building somewhere else.

IIRC, the office is the one in the house which had the slab poured behind it. Didn't she ask ex to clean the grout?

Someone more in the know correct me if I'm wrong.

wow so is the lawyer in on it too? or at least know who killed him?

That's a very good question. At one point, I believe she accused him of the murder as well. But I think there is probably a laundry list of people she pointed the finger at. Pointed that finger anywhere but at herself.
I would think someone must have paid him for transferring all the assets to Dorice. There was an article about him in the Tampa paper, something about him "hitting the skids". I'm waiting to see if he appears as a witness.

I thought about her having the hole dug and she led the poor man out there for some reason then shot him execution style so there would be no need to drag the body but then her request to have the hole dug so close to the house tells me he was in the garage most likely so if she had a lawn tractor and a tarp she could have drug him after rolling him in a tarp or some rug type fabric then rolled it into the hole. Not impossible IMO

I believe they found blood on the carpet in the office where Dorice said that he was murdered by the drug dealers. Also, one of the rooms in the house was retiled, I believe, by Shar, her ex-boyfriend.

IIRC, the office is the one in the house which had the slab poured behind it. Didn't she ask ex to clean the grout?

Someone more in the know correct me if I'm wrong.

He was killed in the red house. She wanted the hole dug right outside the back door of that house, but James Moore would not do it there as it was too close to the house, so she had James dig the hole behind the white house. If you look at the Hillsborough County Property Assessor records, Shar did not even own the house until late April, so it was not even his property yet if the records are correct.

Geeeeseh Lock her up already and toss the key, ive heard enough... I hope she enjoys the bologna for the rest of her miserable life. Notice she has aged 30 years in just 3!!

There is one good thing about watching a pre-taped trial such as this on InSession. Since the trial is over and the verdict is in, they interview the attorneys and witnesses. They also speak to family members and others who were involved.

I hope that Greg Smith is one of those witnesses willing to speak on air about his experiences. I'd also love to know more about his relationship with Abraham and how he felt about helping to bring his "alleged" killer to trial.

560-5802-StateRd60E.jpg

5732 State Road 60 is where Abraham was shot in the business office.

5802 State Road 60 is where Abraham was buried behind the house.

ACR

I thought her office was in a house but I could be wrong im foggy on a lot of things.

How long from the time she met Abe to the time he was killed? Was it just Jan-April 5 months? If so it didnt take her long to clean him out

It is believed that she met Abraham through real estate agent Barbara Jackson. Dorice met Barbara at a Small Business Conference in October 2008. Barbara knew Abraham and Dorice asked to meet him as she wanted to write a book about him, she told Barbara. I believe she met Abraham sometime between the time Barbara met Dorice in October and December 2008. Assets started transferring big time starting in January 2009 and by April 2009, Dorice had most of his remaining lottery assets and Abraham was buried and the slab poured over his grave by April. She is a very evil woman.

She was using the red house as an office. Shar then purchased the white house next door, which was supposedly going to be used for office space. Dorice moved Shar's mother, Patricia and Debbie Mungia into one of the houses and Howard Stitzel had his office in the white house and I believe they were all there in January 2010 when the police issued the warrant. They let Howard come into the house while the police were still there to get some of his legal papers. DM had to stay in a hotel while they searched the house, I believe, if memory serves me well.

If you go to ACandyRose's site, she has really got all of this informaton down on a timeline. Almost everything you wanted to know about this case with pictures to boot.

I can't even hear half of the sound since they have come back from break. Is anyone else's sound badly breaking up? TIA

Anybody think one of DM's lawyers should tell her to quit hiding behind her hand and avoiding ALL eye contact. If this keeps up won't be long until she is hiding under the table.

Actually I believe DM was at the Redhawk house while the search was going on. She was video taped going out of that driveway shortly before she was arrested.

It was the person named Manigua (sp?) that stayed at the hotel and while there turned even another laptop over to LE.

I followed every second of the coverage, LOL!

I can't even hear half of the sound since they have come back from break. Is anyone else's sound badly breaking up? TIA

I had that issue sometime yesterday. I jump from one site to another to see if the problem would clear up. I don't know if the site switching worked or the problem fixed itself but it kept me out of trouble for awhile. LOL

http://www.theledger.com/article/20...EWS00?Title=Watch-the-DeeDee-Moore-Trial-Live

http://www.tampabay.com/news/hillsborough/

http://www.livestream.com/tampabaydotcom

one of the worse punishments I can think of is being in an un-airconditioned prison in FLorida for the rest of my life...yippie I hope they send her to the worse one, the one I had hopes another FLorida killer would be sitting in..

I hope she is as heat intolerant as I am because that is torture..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth