GUILTY FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a time I would have never thought she would be found not guilty but I will NEVER say NEVER again for a case in Florida. Of course, she is basically hanging herself in these tapes...cannot imagine her not being found guilty!

You're correct. I forgot about FL juries. LOL

RIP Caylee

Now DM is still whispering but we have some music to try to listen around. Great! and DM is crying buckets.... all I can hear is the music :(

Whats up DeeDee? Guilt finally catching up with you? Music making you emotional?

Dee Dee knew she did not bury $67,000 with Abraham. What I bet she was going to do was sell him out. I think she probably was going to do was make sure he was over digging and then call LE and tell them of activity going on over at the site that night. She really meant for him to get caught at it. She didn't get to do that, did she?

It just struck me that was what she was going to do. Just IMO and MOO.

My last DD crying picture. Last week, she was pretty much smiling and talking with her attorneys as breaks were called. As of today, as the timeline has marched down to the discovery of Abraham's remains, she has appeared haggard and has been crying, trying to hide her face from the jury. Remember, the judge doesn't like her emotional outbursts at all. This last time, IMHO, says it all as to where she's at emotionally.

DD3.png

If you would like to caption, feel free!

Wow I never knew a judge could admonish a defendant for crying in court. Heck if I was in DM's shoes I'd be crying a river every day. This judge is really short on sympathy. Isn't he supposed to be impartial at this point?

I bet you dollars to donuts them tears aint for Abe they are for her and her future permanent residence...Florida Corrections for Women

Did you see the way that female guard was looking at her, gave me flashbacks to that movie about Linda Blair being in jail ewwww weee

She can stop this trial in it's tracks right now if she wanted to. She knows she has convicted herself in her own voice and words. She knows she's down for life.

She is going to hear a whole lot more before it's over and done, so she should just stop it now.

She makes me ill!

*Got my sound back 40 minutes ago! Yay!

Dee Dee knew she did not bury $67,000 with Abraham. What I bet she was going to do was sell him out. I think she probably was going to do was make sure he was over digging and then call LE and tell them of activity going on over at the site that night. She really meant for him to get caught at it. She didn't get to do that, did she?

It just struck me that was what she was going to do. Just IMO and MOO.
That thought struck me the last day or so too.

72pv91_th.png

yall have a good evening im going to attempt to make Minnie's Jackson's chocolate pie minus the Hilly's special ingredient ofcourse. I found Ziffy has a pie crust that all you add is water, never used so we shall see..im not the best pie maker in the world

Haven't caught up with the last 3 or so pgs but watching myfoxtampabay. Gloria Gomez is reporting about an "imaginary friend named Ron" that she wanted G smith to put out in the barber shop that he "ron" had seen AS after the fact. Did you guys see that?

Also, apparently after the Jury left this afternoon Dorice broke down in the court room and was visibly shaken and had to be "consoled" by her attorneys.

whatever

I'll post a link when it becomes available

He was killed in the red house. She wanted the hole dug right outside the back door of that house, but James Moore would not do it there as it was too close to the house, so she had James dig the hole behind the white house. If you look at the Hillsborough County Property Assessor records, Shar did not even own the house until late April, so it was not even his property yet if the records are correct.

So is James Moore aware of what is going on? I thought he was an innocent bystander in all this at least at this point in time. Did she tell him he was burying Abraham's body?

Wow I never knew a judge could admonish a defendant for crying in court. Heck if I was in DM's shoes I'd be crying a river every day. This judge is really short on sympathy. Isn't he supposed to be impartial at this point?

If the Judge feels like I do, his sympathy is reserved for Abraham and Abraham's family.
The Judge also has to make sure the Courtroom atmosphere is impartial and attention is centered on the evidence being presented, not on Dorice's histrionics. If anyone should be weeping right now like that it would be Abraham's mother. If Ms. Walker can keep her composure throughout the presentation of how her son was used and murdered by this psychopath, then Dorice shoud be able to maintain her composure as well. On the tapes she found the whole thing funny and was laughing throughout the discussions of moving Abraham's body.
The woman is manipulative. She probably wants the day to end since it is so late and the Judge isn't going to give in to her and will keep going to show her he has control of the Court, not her.
Just some possibilities.
No further questions... Guess it is the defense teams turn at Greg Smith.

163 viewers still hanging in their through inaudible tapes right to the end of the day.
Court starts tomorrow at 8:30am.
http://www.livestream.com/tampabaydotcom
Thank you to Tampa Bay Times employee who must be putting in overtime handling this case. It is appreciated.

It is believed that she met Abraham through real estate agent Barbara Jackson. Dorice met Barbara at a Small Business Conference in October 2008. Barbara knew Abraham and Dorice asked to meet him as she wanted to write a book about him, she told Barbara. I believe she met Abraham sometime between the time Barbara met Dorice in October and December 2008. Assets started transferring big time starting in January 2009 and by April 2009, Dorice had most of his remaining lottery assets and Abraham was buried and the slab poured over his grave by April. She is a very evil woman.

She was using the red house as an office. Shar then purchased the white house next door, which was supposedly going to be used for office space. Dorice moved Shar's mother, Patricia and Debbie Mungia into one of the houses and Howard Stitzel had his office in the white house and I believe they were all there in January 2010 when the police issued the warrant. They let Howard come into the house while the police were still there to get some of his legal papers. DM had to stay in a hotel while they searched the house, I believe, if memory serves me well.

If you go to ACandyRose's site, she has really got all of this informaton down on a timeline. Almost everything you wanted to know about this case with pictures to boot.

bbm

Wasn't Dorice in a wheel chair at this meeting? Was that from her "accident" with the 3 Hispanics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peleona