GUILTY FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote of the day from Gregory Todd Smith 'Forensic files taught me a lot of chit'.

I think he deserves a lot of the credit for being the type of person he is to see justice for Abraham.

Actually I believe DM was at the Redhawk house while the search was going on. She was video taped going out of that driveway shortly before she was arrested.

It was the person named Manigua (sp?) that stayed at the hotel and while there turned even another laptop over to LE.

I followed every second of the coverage, LOL!

DM was living at Redhawk at that time. She had Debbie and I believe Patricia go over to the Redhawk house the night Greg said they would dig up the body. DM posted on this site about it. when the warrant was served, though, I believe DM and Patricia were living at the red house on St. Rd. 60 that Abraham was killed in.

Sorry had to have a conference call for work....how dare they....so where are they now?

Quote of the day from Gregory Todd Smith 'Forensic files taught me a lot of chit'.

I think he deserves a lot of the credit for being the type of person he is to see justice for Abraham.

I do too and what about all the other peeps that either ripped of Abe or took loans and didnt pay, are they off the hook now that he is gone? I sure hope not everybody who is a good honest person should pay back to an estate for the kids. No one should get off cause one of the crooks killed him..

DM was living at Redhawk at that time. She had Debbie and I believe Patricia go over to the Redhawk house the night Greg said they would dig up the body. DM posted on this site about it. when the warrant was served, though, I believe DM and Patricia were living at the red house on St. Rd. 60 that Abraham was killed in.

You're right.

Then later on, DM had to stay in a hotel. She then called LE and had them pick up another laptop computer from her at the hotel. That was another search later on that I am referring to.

*I am still missing most of the audio this afternoon. Gotta be because there are storms here in Louisiana. Man! I really want to hear this. So much for AT&T highspeed internet. It sucks!

You're right.

Then later on, DM had to stay in a hotel. She then called LE and had them pick up another laptop computer from her at the hotel. That was another search later on that I am referring to.

*I am still missing most of the audio this afternoon. Gotta be because there are storms here in Louisiana. Man! I really want to hear this. So much for AT&T highspeed internet. It sucks!

I remember that now. I'm glad you have a good memory. It's been awhile since all this happened.
You know if you go to:
http://www.livestream.com/tampabaydotcom
and scroll down you can watch all of the trial (or whatever parts you missed). Usually a few minutes after the trial is done for the day, they post the last part of the hearing. If not, by tomorrow morning they will post it and you can go back and listen to it when the storm blows over.
When they release the transcripts, I'm going to relisten to the tapes with the transcript and maybe then I'll understand the past couple days of whispers and mumblings.

I wonder why these two attorneys took her case. There is no way she will be found not guilty. What a waste of a mind that probably could have been the new female mystery writer queen. I hope we are at the end of the tapes.

I have had many an argument with the hubby about if you win the lotto you should become an instant hermit/fugitive because say for example if you have children they will be a target for kidnapping and as far as that goes any family member could fall victim if the public is aware of your winnings. So maybe winning is a curse. My hubby like so many other folks thinks he could handle it and would love the opportunity to try it. I say no so I only buy the 2 step lotto that pays 200K to start and usually someone wins soon as the odds are far greater 1 in 2 million. Abe's odds were very high I suppose like 1 in 145 million or something like that.Small pots and scratch offs would draw less attention I hope. Did yall hear about the Ginther woman who won the Texas lotto 4 times, the last 3 being multi million dollar scratch offs? The odds of that were a septillion which is all the grains of sand on earth times 18 !!! I think she cheated all tickets were bought at her home town of Bishop population 3K now the store is closed and she lived in Vegas but traveled back to Texas to buy the winning tickets. I smell a scam!

I only need a couple hundered thousand to make me happy LOL

No way DD would bury Abraham with $67,000 in a pouch around his waist!

It is impressive how much detail he went into with her so she would never suspect. Very admirable, imo. I guess he did not get a lot of hair cut during that time. I am so glad that Abraham had someone with this much dedication to him to bring him justice in death that he definitely did not in life.

That may be the most outlandish thing I have heard yet.....I bet she is wishing she had killed this witness!

I thought about that and wonder if he thought about that ! she might have just played dumb then after he dug she shoots him too, you know if she really had caught on that is exactly what she would have done! OMG he really did take a chance with his own life to catch this killer in her own web. Good for him!

I wonder why these two attorneys took her case. There is no way she will be found not guilty. What a waste of a mind that probably could have been the new female mystery writer queen. I hope we are at the end of the tapes.

There was a time I would have never thought she would be found not guilty but I will NEVER say NEVER again for a case in Florida. Of course, she is basically hanging herself in these tapes...cannot imagine her not being found guilty!

'Oh I gotcha' Greg to Dee Dee after shes confirmed where the body is located. And the music comes on for the first time in the car.

another thought...how do you think her mother feels knowing she was letting him use her truck to move a murdered body...wow...

There was a time I would have never thought she would be found not guilty but I will NEVER say NEVER again for a case in Florida. Of course, she is basically hanging herself in these tapes...cannot imagine her not being found guilty!

O I have already gussed IF she has a good lawyer or cagey lawyer whichever way you want to view it, he will embrace all of this and say the unknown drug dealer and a guy named Ronald showed up with Abe got into a fight took her gun and shot Abe so they wouldnt have to pay him, then the lawyer will say they told DD she will keep quite since all of this occurred on her property etc etc and BTW, B**ch you take care of the body for us bla bla bla..

I am hoping the state did not include lessers like improper disposal etc cause that may be all she gets if the jury buys this defense

When she was featured in that 'lockup' programme, she was making out that she had a picture of 'Ronald'. I wonder if she ever did come up with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seng Naw