GUILTY FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was the bank manager at Rt. 98 N and now working at Kay Jeweler. I wonder why??

What do you want to bet DD told Abe that baby momma could take him for all he has etc when inf act untill there is an order he does not owe squat! I just can see the writing on the wall how she methodically took all of his money and when he finally sees the light she kills him. Its clear as day to me what has happened here.

Used to be if a person was anticipating declaring bankruptcy they might move assets into kids or relatives names. I think the law/rule was changed that said assets moved within the last seven years would be included if the so called 'sale' was suspicious.

Abe had already come into this money. I don't know if child support can go back x amount of time to determine the amount that should be paid.

She controlled his winnings alright!!!

This bank guy has a great memory....SHAME ON YOU DEE DEE MOORE!!!! I do not like people that take advantage of people esp when he prob started out trusting her soooo much!!!!

While a lot of the testimony is repetitive as far as DD's stories go, some of these witnesses add new little twists and turns. It's like walking through a forest of cobwebs made by the Spider Lady on trial.

Was the bank manager at Rt. 98 N and now working at Kay Jeweler. I wonder why??

You think it might have something to do with helping Dorice open a $1.5 million account while telling them they were having IRS problems, opening the account as an Abraham Shakespeare, LLC and not investigating when Dorice takes Abraham's name off the account so he can't get to his own money after Abraham said in his presence he wanted access to his money? And the meeting removing Abraham's name had only Dorice at this meeting? Can open, worms all over the place. If I was the family, I'm sure I'd be filing a major complaint with the way Abraham's money was managed at that bank.

You think it might have something to do with helping Dorice open a $1.5 million account while telling them they were having IRS problems, opening the account as an Abraham Shakespeare, LLC and not investigating when Dorice takes Abraham's name off the account so he can't get to his own money after Abraham said in his presence he wanted access to his money? And the meeting removing Abraham's name had only Dorice at this meeting? Can open, worms all over the place. If I was the family, I'm sure I'd be filing a major complaint with the way Abraham's money was managed at that bank.

Perhaps but I do not think so.....I had a business and a partner..she basically did the same type of thing to me through Regions Bank but because she was on the account the bank nor the officer was liable....That is a very reader digest version but my attorney tried to have the bank held liable even a little and they were not at all....However, I made it out with my life and only lost about $60,000....So I guess I was lucky!

However, $20,000 may be the reason!!!! WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Whew.....thank God he did not keep it!!!

DD wrote a $20,000 check to this banker to thank him! Big tip! He turned the check over to security at the bank.

Why couldn't he report her for possible bank fraud???

I am so friggin shocked at what people (Dee Dee in this case) do to other people :sigh: Just when I thought I've heard it all :crosseyed:

yes I was cringing for the bank guy till he said it went right to corporate but I dont know what control or responsibility they have when they smell a rat like Dee Dee? She went there with him and at least at the onset he was in agreement to this deal, im sure he had no idea what kind of control she could exercise over his money at that point.

Geesh didnt anyone in his family offer to help him? I know he is a grown man but with his knowledge of banking matters its seems someone would have stepped in and said " now look dude do you want this and be broke in 2 years or possibly dead with all the greedy people after you". I wish he had picked up his family and moved and then you dont tell where you live or anything about your life after that..God Bless him

She may have thought she was smart but she involved WAAYYYYY to many people to try to cover her tracks.....

Used to be if a person was anticipating declaring bankruptcy they might move assets into kids or relatives names. I think the law/rule was changed that said assets moved within the last seven years would be included if the so called 'sale' was suspicious.

Abe had already come into this money. I don't know if child support can go back x amount of time to determine the amount that should be paid.

Hence the LLC, this is a legal way to run a business and seperate your personal money and records from that of the corp. so when it goes *advertiser censored* up you walk away free and clear.

what could he possibly have to cross him about?

Okay well I have to go home from work now....;0(

what could he possibly have to cross him about?

" if you were so clued into my clients wrongdoing Mr banker why didnt you call the police?"Pooey I was doing laundry and didnt hear what was said, that was just my guess lol

" if you were so clued into my clients wrongdoing Mr banker why didnt you call the police?"Pooey I was doing laundry and didnt hear what was said, that was just my guess lol

Did he ask that....I missed it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member