GUILTY FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW!!! That was shocking!!! I wonder what else has been released that we might get to see in the next few days??? WOW. That's all I can say at this point!!

I sure hope the media puts these audio and video files online or makes them available to us to download. By the document below the files were released by the State of Florida on the 30th of September and are in review with the defense at present until they can be released to the public.

So please keep your eyes and ears open and let us all know if anybody finds these files online. :woohoo:

========================================
From the Hillsborough County Florida Clerk of Courts Website:
http://www.hillsclerk.com/PublicWeb/HighProfileCases.aspx?id=347
09/30/2010 Amended Notice of Discovery (4 pages)

(Transcribed from .pdf file by www.acandyrose.com)

IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF THE THIRTEENTH JUDICIAL CIRCUIT OF
THE STATE OF FLORIDA IN AND FOR HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY
CRIMINAL JUSTICE DIVISION

STATE OF FLORIDA
VS
DORICE DONEGAN MOORE
AKA: DEE DEE MOORE

CASE NO: 2010-CF-001733
DIVISION: A

AMENDED NOTICE OF DISCOVERY

THE STATE OF FLORIDA, files this Amended Notice of
Florida Criminal Procedure Rule 3.220, as follows:

A. Sixty-two (62) compact discs labeled as follows:

1. Interview of Shar Krasniqi, 1/26/10; and
2. Interview of Dorice Moore, 1/25/10. 0010 hours 1/26/10.
3. Interview of James Moore, 1/28/10.
4. Interview of Dorice Moore, 1/29/10 "1st Half", 1605-1730 and 22 seconds.
5. Interview of Dorice Moore, 1/29/10 "200 Half" 1729:40 to end.
6. Interview Dee Dee Moore Part 2 1/30/10.
7. Interview #3 of Dee Dee Moore 2/9/10.
8. 2nd Interview of Dee Dee Moore 1/30/10 Part 1.
9. Interview Greg Massey 1/28/10.
10. Interviews of Kenneth Schlangen and Daniel Schlangen.
11. Interview of Linda Donegan, 1/31/10.
12. Interview of Patrick Donegan, 1/31/10.
13. Interview of Shar A. Krasniqi at Bureau of Criminal Intelligence Bartow, Florida on 2/12/10.
14. Interview of Jason Petit 1/28/10.
15. Interview of Judith Haggins 1/27/10.
16. Interview of Shar Krasniqi 2/12/10.
17. Crime scene pictures of vehicle.

18. Interview of Debra Mungia Part 2 - 2/5/10.
19. Crime scene photos #2.
20. Crime scene photos #l.
21. Interview of Debra Mungia, 1st Half, 2/5/10.
22. (BLACKED OUT) DAT Recorder 12/30/09.
23. Interview of Latoya Booker 12/19/09
24. 2 meetings of (BLACKED OUT) and Judith Haggins at Home Depot in Lakeland, Fl.
25. Recordings from D. Moore's DAT Recorder.
26. Photos of meeting between DD Moore and (BLACKED OUT) at mall in Lakeland.
27. Meeting between D. Moore and (BLACKED OUT) at mall in Lakeland on 12/30/09.
28. Interview of Richard Land.
29. Phone calls from DD to Torri.
30. Controlled call to C. Edom 11/12/09.
31. Interview of J. Haggins, 12/11/09.
32. Recordings by Detective Wallace 1/25/10.
33. Recordings by Det. Clark 1/25/10.
34. Photos of meeting between (BLACKED OUT) and J. Haggins at Home Depot Lakeland.
35. DD Moore and Abraham's phone records
36. Photos of meetings between Det. D. Clark and DD Moore at Target in Lakeland 12/30/09.
37. Master file of Det. D. Wallace recordings.
38. Jail call. Defendant speaking with Debra Mungia 6/30/10.
39. Interview of Patricia Paulson Spencer 6/4/10.
40. Interview of Angelina Marshall 6/10/10.
41. 1/19/10 copy.
42. 1/14/10 copy.
43. Recorded telephone conversations by DeeDee Moore to unknown males.

44. 1/4/10 at 1537 copy.
45. Home Depot Surveillance Video 1/24/10.
46. Walmart 3463 1208 Hwy 60 E., surveillance video, 1/24/10. 1500-1530 hours.
47. Sams Club Brandon, Florida. Dorice Moore.
48. Walmart Surveillance 1208 Highway 60 E., 1500-1530, 1/24/10.
49. Defendant and (BLACKED OUT) 1/25/10 1st Meeting.
50. D. Moore and (BLACKED OUT) meeting at Denny's in Plant City 1/15/10 at 2248.
51. Meeting D. Moore and (BLACKED OUT) at B.P. on Kathleen Rd. 1/19/10.
52. Undercover meeting with D. Moore at Lakeside Village on 1/21/10. "u/c DAT".
53. 1/21/10 undercover meeting with D. Moore and (BLACKED OUT) at Lakeside Village.
54. Interview of Sherrie Staten 3/2/10.
55. Interview of D. Hancock 3/19/10.
56. Dorice Moore 7/6/10.
57. Dorice Moore 9/16/10.
58. 2/15/10 20:41 to 813-390-0220. Dorice Moore.
59. Dorice Moore 7/6/10.
60. 3/3/10 813-763-1334 Dorice Moore.
61. 2/15/10 20:16:49 813-737-4444. Dorice Moore.
62. Jail call 9/14/10 15:56.

I HEREBY CERTIFY that a true and correct copy of the foregoing Amended Notice of Discovery in the above-styled cause has been furnished to Steve Fisher, Esquire, Office of Regional Counsel, P.O. Box 9000, RC-2, Bartow, Florida 33831, attorney for the defendant, on this 30th day of
September, 2010.

Respectfully submitted,
MARK A. OBER
STATE ATTORNEY

JAY PRUNER
ASSISTANT STATE ATTORNEY
FLORIDA BAR# 559415

JJP/als

========================================

ALSO:

1. Approximately one thousand and eighty (1080) pages of Wachovia Bank records, bearing continuing discovery designation pages 5472 through
6552, inclusive.

ACR

:seeya: This above was the original list released by the Hillsborough County Florida Clerk of Courts that I typed up and then posted here at Websleuths 10/08/2010 of discovery documents that the defense had appaently been reviewing for the past three months and now (I assume) some of what are being released to the public this week.

From this typed list (from the .pdf file), the following LE interviews with Dorice "Dee Dee" Moore were logged:

2. Interview of Dorice Moore, 1/25/10. 0010 hours 1/26/10
4. Interview of Dorice Moore, 1/29/10 "1st Half", 1605-1730 and 22 seconds.
5. Interview of Dorice Moore, 1/29/10 "200 Half" 1729:40 to end.
6. Interview Dee Dee Moore Part 2 1/30/10.
7. Interview #3 of Dee Dee Moore 2/9/10.
8. 2nd Interview of Dee Dee Moore 1/30/10 Part 1.

As far as to whether Dee Dee Moore was read her Miranda rights before, during or after these various interviews, I found previous reference to some of these interviews made within LE supplement reports released back on 09/16/2010.

This reference below within an LE supplement report highlights information regarding two of these interviews (01/29/10 and 01/30/10). I'm not sure if this answers the question but with one reference they had her sign a miranda waiver.

Hope this helps answer some questions.

===========================================

http://www.acandyrose.com/david_wallace_supplement022210-0020am.htm

(quote)
"Polk County Sheriff's Office
Reporting: David Wallace 4129
Incident #: 2009-112920
Date of Report: 02/22/2010 22:20

January 29, 2010

1600 Hours:

Dee Dee Moore responded to the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office on Faulkenburg Road in Brandon, Florida. Prior to the interview it was made clear with Ms. Moore her rights according to Miranda. Ms. Moore advised that she understood her rights and wanted to speak to us.

The interview was conducted by Detective Greg Thomas and Myself. The interview was recorded on DVD. During the Interview Ms. Moore continue with explanations of who had killed Mr. Shakespeare. Ms. Moore provided several differnt versions of what and who had killed Mr. Shakespeare. The only consistant part of the versions of events that took place were that Ms. Moore was present and that it was Ms. Moore's firearm that was used to shoot Mr. Shakespeare.

For full details of the interview refer to the DVD Videos of the interview.

At the conclusion of the interview, Ms. Moore advised that she wanted to speak to her attorney and then tell us the truth. The interview was then concluded.

A short time later, I received a telephone call from Ms. Moore advising that she wanted to respond back to the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office and tell us the truth. I advised Ms. Moore that she had invoked her rights to speak to her attorney. Ms. Moore advise that she wanted to talk to us and tell us the truth. I advised Ms. Moore to take the evening and think about things and if she still wanted to speak to us, to contact me the following day to be interviewed again.

January 30, 2010

1200 Hours:

I received a telephone call from Ms. Moore advising that she wanted to respond back to the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office and tell the truth this time. I advised Ms. Moore that Detective Thomas and I would be there to speak to her. Ms. Moore advised that she would be at the office shortly.

1330 Hours:

Ms. Moore arrived at the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office to be interviewed. Prior to the interview, Detective Thomas again advised Ms. Moore of her rights according to miranda and had her sign a miranda waiver.

He then interviewed Ms. Moore again. This interview was also recorded on DVD. During this interview Ms. Moore again blamed Mr. Shakespeare's killong on several different subjects. During the interview Ms. Moore again advised that she wanted to speak to an attorney. The interview was concluded at this point.

For full details of the interview refer to the video recording of the interview on DVD" (unquote)

===========================================
ACR

I watched her interviews and she is telling the truth to one part and that is the Drug habit of the lawyer. DD would go to the tan house everyday to make sure Howard came to work and did what he was supposed to do, now that i think about it she probably only done that to make sure he did what ever paper work he needed to do to cover up the murder.But she was honest with that.

I watched her interviews and she is telling the truth to one part and that is the Drug habit of the lawyer. DD would go to the tan house everyday to make sure Howard came to work and did what he was supposed to do, now that i think about it she probably only done that to make sure he did what ever paper work he needed to do to cover up the murder.But she was honest with that.
Was he knowingly covering up the murder? Did he know that Shakespeare had been murdered, and if so, when? Obviously he lied to the police about talking to Shakespeare after he had been dead for several months. And will they ever go after him for the things that he has done, like telling the police he spoke to him when he could not have and transferring property without making sure the person was compensated for the property.

Was he knowingly covering up the murder? Did he know that Shakespeare had been murdered, and if so, when? Obviously he lied to the police about talking to Shakespeare after he had been dead for several months. And will they ever go after him for the things that he has done, like telling the police he spoke to him when he could not have and transferring property without making sure the person was compensated for the property.

I don't know if he knew about The murder or not but seems to me that he knew alot more then he says cause he did as you say lie and cover that up so yeah makes me wonder if he knew or not. I Have spoke alot to the Detective and i have alot of faith in him so I think they know more then they are letting on.Just listening to those interviews reminds me of how she was acting while waiting to get arrested and some of those interviews were done in that time frame.She was acting CRAZY..

I can't remember if we knew this already or not....I thought I remembered us thinking that the brown two story was 'turned over to AS estate'. It actually seems as though the Lands filed a complaint of some sorts on DeeDee and took possession of the two story again.
See this link: http://pubrec3.hillsclerk.com/oncore/showdetails.aspx?id=15123544&rn=1&pi=0&ref=search

However, this link: http://pubrec3.hillsclerk.com/oncore/showdetails.aspx?id=15463165&rn=0&pi=0&ref=search
makes it appear Shar turned the property over to the estate.

Do we know what happened here??

I can't remember if we knew this already or not....I thought I remembered us thinking that the brown two story was 'turned over to AS estate'. It actually seems as though the Lands filed a complaint of some sorts on DeeDee and took possession of the two story again.
See this link: http://pubrec3.hillsclerk.com/oncore/showdetails.aspx?id=15123544&rn=1&pi=0&ref=search

However, this link: http://pubrec3.hillsclerk.com/oncore/showdetails.aspx?id=15463165&rn=0&pi=0&ref=search

If thats the case it was done to get everything that is in the house. When they seen the U-haul there they went to trying to get me to give them the paint ball guns and equipment that was in the garage.I don't put nothing past them and even the Det. thinks they were up to something..They took advantage of DDM son big time.

This is when the Realtor took the house back from DDM at 5732 not the Lands.

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/local/polk/jailhouse-letters-from-dee-dee-moore-12012010

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/local/polk/photos-released-in-lottery-winner-murder-case-112410?obref=obinsite

pfft. Everyone pretty much knows what happened, where, and by whom. It wasn't her son, it wasn't some BD, it was Dorice Donegan Moore. All on her own. Then she told a few of her friends/lovers what she had done, and they all went about spending Abraham's money having a great, grand, and wonderful time.

Any book this woman publishes needs to go into the back stacks of the non-fiction section. (Not to mention... is she even allowed to write a book about what she's done? I thought you couldn't profit off of crimes?)

yes i agree. all her yes people flew the coup, but there is still land in gulf county florida, that pp told me shar bought for her from pp's mother, shars garndmother, shar was dee's dee'd golden boy, and had no job, how did he buy the land,? well in my opinion it was with blood money.....pp wanted that land very bad, o i guess she'll stand in the shoes of Jesus and keep it....how sad. i thought she was a better person than that.........

Not everyone is gone only those who were getting there info from people close to the case.But I was told by two different people that there was this super secert web site that everyone went over to.Ponders something or other..Good to see ya Guitar Man.

Not everyone is gone only those who were getting there info from people close to the case.But I was told by two different people that there was this super secert web site that everyone went over to.Ponders something or other..Good to see ya Guitar Man.
would it be fair to say that those people that were working/living off dee dee must have had an idea that A.S .was dead and dee dee was involved, knew before they found his body.but if she did not get caught they were hanging in reaping the benefits. like cars, land , food, money, i know PP's children and pp herself had there head stuck right up dee dee's butt.
I'l never forget , PP once told me when dee dee says jump people jump.
it seems to me to almost if not, dee dee was like a cult with all the money, a cash cult if you will.....now if i understand it right , you were not in the picture when A.S was killed. I was told and will say it again, that pp told me shar was on a road trip when a.s. was killed,,,,how does one know this, unless they know exactly when a.s. was killed? she told me this before dee dee was arrested.....PP also told me dee dee told her to tell shar when she gets out, she would build them a beach house.....Do you think dee dee may be protecting someone.?

one theory, is dee dee may be protecting shars brother jay, he is a worthless. likes guns. and was down there during the time AS was killed.it was in a post he was seen sitting on the backhoe......and imo if he was involved, dee dee can't tell on him or she loses shar.....just a theory...

one theory, is dee dee may be protecting shars brother jay, he is a worthless. likes guns. and was down there during the time AS was killed.it was in a post he was seen sitting on the backhoe......and imo if he was involved, dee dee can't tell on him or she loses shar.....just a theory...

dee dee in her own sick mind thinks she will be set free or that's what she represents by the comment on the beach house........

would it be fair to say that those people that were working/living off dee dee must have had an idea that A.S .was dead and dee dee was involved, knew before they found his body.but if she did not get caught they were hanging in reaping the benefits. like cars, land , food, money, i know PP's children and pp herself had there head stuck right up dee dee's butt.
I'l never forget , PP once told me when dee dee says jump people jump.
it seems to me to almost if not, dee dee was like a cult with all the money, a cash cult if you will.....now if i understand it right , you were not in the picture when A.S was killed. I was told and will say it again, that pp told me shar was on a road trip when a.s. was killed,,,,how does one know this, unless they know exactly when a.s. was killed? she told me this before dee dee was arrested.....PP also told me dee dee told her to tell shar when she gets out, she would build them a beach house.....Do you think dee dee may be protecting someone.?

I was working for DDM but not in plant city. I was Living in Chipley at the time of the Murder. I did not go to Plant City Until Jan 2010..I was the staffing Coordinater.Had been for several years.I did not know AS never met AS never spoke to him nothing...

I was told the same that he was there at that time and yes i was also told that Shar was on a road trip to see a friend and even got a speeding ticket to prove.I did not know Shars brother nor had i ever met him He is the only one of PP's kids i have never met.As for lossing Shar from what i am told she lost him long agao he is living out of state and has moved on has a new girl and all she done lost her guy...

dee dee in her own sick mind thinks she will be set free or that's what she represents by the comment on the beach house........

She does think she is going to beatthe charge she tells me that she was talking to other inmates that said if she was trying to keep her son alive that it is ok with the Judge.. The last time i spoke to her on the phone which if i am not mistaken is the call they will release. June 30 that one is gonna be a eye opener for some..she names alot of names on the call well i hope they release all 5 calls..

She does think she is going to beatthe charge she tells me that she was talking to other inmates that said if she was trying to keep her son alive that it is ok with the Judge.. The last time i spoke to her on the phone which if i am not mistaken is the call they will release. June 30 that one is gonna be a eye opener for some..she names alot of names on the call well i hope they release all 5 calls..

well my point is,,,,PP told me in early feb like the first week that shar was on a road trip when AS was killed, so i have to ask myself this question, how did she know this at this time? heck dee dee had not even been charged at the time. do you see what i am saying. to say shar was on a road trip when as was killed, one would have to know when he exactly when he was killed. that's a no brainer.. isn't it true that pp picked you up and drove you down south?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme