GUILTY FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ms. Walker was still in the Courtroom right to the end. I saw her walking out.

So, do we know who is on the stand tomorrow after Greg Smith? I can't imagine his testimony lasting much longer.

bbm

Wasn't Dorice in a wheel chair at this meeting? Was that from her "accident" with the 3 Hispanics?

Although there was the insurance fraud where she claimed 3 hispanics tied her up, stole her car, and left her in the ditch and it was later found that a friend of hers tied her up at her request and left her in the ditch and they hid the car so it would not be repossessed, and she claimed it was stolen when it was not so she got the insurance fraud charge, that was not the wheelchair incident.
She was driving down Rte. 33 in Lakeland / Polk City area I believe, when she claims a young man crossed the center line and hit her hummer head on. She said she ended up in the wheelchair because of that but she was not going to remain disabled so she took scuba lessons to help her walk. But she was in a wheelchair when she met Barbara Jackson due to that incident. As I recall, a short time later when she met Abraham, she was out of the wheelchair and in heels.

Ms. Walker was still in the Courtroom right to the end. I saw her walking out.

Bless her heart. I cannot even begin to imagine how hard this is for her. She looks so exhausted but is there for Abraham. It has to have been so hard for her to hear these things about what was to be done with Abraham's body. I admire and respect her for being the person she is. My thoughts and prayers are with her.

Although there was the insurance fraud where she claimed 3 hispanics tied her up, stole her car, and left her in the ditch and it was later found that a friend of hers tied her up at her request and left her in the ditch and they hid the car so it would not be repossessed, and she claimed it was stolen when it was not so she got the insurance fraud charge, that was not the wheelchair incident.
She was driving down Rte. 33 in Lakeland / Polk City area I believe, when she claims a young man crossed the center line and hit her hummer head on. She said she ended up in the wheelchair because of that but she was not going to remain disabled so she took scuba lessons to help her walk. But she was in a wheelchair when she met Barbara Jackson due to that incident. As I recall, a short time later when she met Abraham, she was out of the wheelchair and in heels.

A little less than two weeks later. Then she told Jackson she had healed herself through Scuba Diving therapy, LOL!

This woman totally and thoroughly disgusts me.

See all you great people in the morning for another round of pure drama. That's so sad.

So, do we know who is on the stand tomorrow after Greg Smith? I can't imagine his testimony lasting much longer.

Has anyone been able to find a current witness list? The other one posted was older and I don't think it was in any particular order. I'm thinking there must be a current one with the order the witnesses will testify.

Has anyone been able to find a current witness list? The other one posted was older and I don't think it was in any particular order. I'm thinking there must be a current one with the order the witnesses will testify.

I sent Gloria Gomez an email asking if she had any information regarding the witness list that she was able to share.

I kept thinking during the tapes...this con artist is really getting super conned. He did a awesome job!

Didn't Dorice give the murder weapon to her father so the cops wouldn't find it? Then her father's prints are on the murder weapon. Thoughtful daughter.

Susan if you remember, she actually asked her father to take the rap!!!! She said something like "since you're older and your health isn't great anyway......"

Talk about daughter of the year!!!!!!!

I thought about her having the hole dug and she led the poor man out there for some reason then shot him execution style so there would be no need to drag the body but then her request to have the hole dug so close to the house tells me he was in the garage most likely so if she had a lawn tractor and a tarp she could have drug him after rolling him in a tarp or some rug type fabric then rolled it into the hole. Not impossible IMO

Dizzy, I'm pretty sure we'd found out in the course of the investigation that he was shot in the house, landed in/on a chair, and the rug that was on the floor was the one found in the hole with him. There was some major cleanup on the tile grout, which was blood evidence, but she'd told whoever cleaned it up that some sort of oil was spilled on it.

Least that's to the best of my recollection. So much of this stuff was more than 2 years ago.

It is believed that she met Abraham through real estate agent Barbara Jackson. Dorice met Barbara at a Small Business Conference in October 2008. Barbara knew Abraham and Dorice asked to meet him as she wanted to write a book about him, she told Barbara. I believe she met Abraham sometime between the time Barbara met Dorice in October and December 2008. Assets started transferring big time starting in January 2009 and by April 2009, Dorice had most of his remaining lottery assets and Abraham was buried and the slab poured over his grave by April. She is a very evil woman.

She was using the red house as an office. Shar then purchased the white house next door, which was supposedly going to be used for office space. Dorice moved Shar's mother, Patricia and Debbie Mungia into one of the houses and Howard Stitzel had his office in the white house and I believe they were all there in January 2010 when the police issued the warrant. They let Howard come into the house while the police were still there to get some of his legal papers. DM had to stay in a hotel while they searched the house, I believe, if memory serves me well.

If you go to ACandyRose's site, she has really got all of this informaton down on a timeline. Almost everything you wanted to know about this case with pictures to boot.

Susan, I believe she met Abraham in Oct 2008. I'm pretty sure the majority of the transferring happened in November & December.

So is James Moore aware of what is going on? I thought he was an innocent bystander in all this at least at this point in time. Did she tell him he was burying Abraham's body?

James didn't have a clue about anything. He thought he was digging another hole for her to bury more construction debris. It was very late in afternoon when he came to dig the hole. Then he went home and had dinner, and when he came back it was nearly dark. He saw what appeared to debris in the hole and he covered it up. That's what he said in his statements back in 2010.

Thank you, ACR. This is a very demanding trial to listen to and your posts really have helped.

It's so hard to listen to the tapes and my mind just can't fathom the depths to which she went to try and claim she was framed!

I wonder if she tried some more of her tactics from behind bars?

Maybe she's swindled jail-mates out of their canteen? Nah, I have a feeling she doesn't get much from the canteen which helped her lose weight. If nobody is putting money in for her, it could explain why she has to use bar soap to wash her hair.

Despicable woman.

http://www.hillsclerk.com/publicweb/WorkArea/showcontent.aspx?id=6511

State of Florida
v.
Dorice Donegan Moore
Defendants

08/22/11 - Petition For Habeas Corpus

*snips*

Defendent Dorice Donegan Moore files this petition and states she is being
held in solitary confinement in violation of state and federal constitutional
rights to due process.
>

Mrs. Moore was ordered to be in solitary confinement without any prior hearing.
>

When she made a request to be let out of solitary confinement, the Sheriff's
Office denied the request stating:

Your confinement status is the result of your manipulation of other
inmates, false accusations against staff, and your repeated attempts to garner
media attention that jeapordize [sic] your safety.

=============================================

http://www.hillsclerk.com/publicweb/WorkArea/showcontent.aspx?id=6513

State of Florida
v.
Dorice Donegan Moore
Defendants

08/22/11 - Order Denying Petition for Habeas Corpus

Judge .... DENIED! Back to your solitary jail cell! :jail:

:rocker:

Susan, can you give me a quick synopsis of where to go at the courthouse for the trial? I believe I read that you said you can sorta come and go as you please, as long as you're quiet. I have a meeting in Tampa tomorrow morning and might go by the courthouse.
Also, do you know what room the trial is in, or how to find out what room the trial is in??

It is believed that she met Abraham through real estate agent Barbara Jackson. Dorice met Barbara at a Small Business Conference in October 2008. Barbara knew Abraham and Dorice asked to meet him as she wanted to write a book about him, she told Barbara. I believe she met Abraham sometime between the time Barbara met Dorice in October and December 2008. Assets started transferring big time starting in January 2009 and by April 2009, Dorice had most of his remaining lottery assets and Abraham was buried and the slab poured over his grave by April. She is a very evil woman.

She was using the red house as an office. Shar then purchased the white house next door, which was supposedly going to be used for office space. Dorice moved Shar's mother, Patricia and Debbie Mungia into one of the houses and Howard Stitzel had his office in the white house and I believe they were all there in January 2010 when the police issued the warrant. They let Howard come into the house while the police were still there to get some of his legal papers. DM had to stay in a hotel while they searched the house, I believe, if memory serves me well.

If you go to ACandyRose's site, she has really got all of this informaton down on a timeline. Almost everything you wanted to know about this case with pictures to boot.

This is about as crazy as it gets. I guess if I want my faith in humanity restored, I should quit reading...but it's like a good book I can't put down.

Do you have a link to ACandyRose's site? Thanks.

Susan if you remember, she actually asked her father to take the rap!!!! She said something like "since you're older and your health isn't great anyway......"

This is absolutely unbelievable!!! I wonder if he visits her in jail.

This is about as crazy as it gets. I guess if I want my faith in humanity restored, I should quit reading...but it's like a good book I can't put down.

Do you have a link to ACandyRose's site? Thanks.

Nevermind, I just found it. Thanks.

You're right. I'd forgotten that. And I believe that she gave her father the murder weapon to hold on to and someone was saying that she probably wiped her prints off and then gave it to him so his prints would be on it and then when the cops got the gun they'd have his prints.

Did you go to the trial yet? If not, are you going to go? I did and it was very interesting, but you get more out of the trial online because in the Court, spectators cannot see the moniter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne