GUILTY FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shar is a cute, very young guy. Dee Dee is 11 years older than he. I am pizzed at her for robbing the cradle albeit very briefly.

Did they ask about Shar tearing up the tile in the red house and regrouting it? If so, I didn't hear it.
I'm not aware of hearig this either yet.

-----------------------------------------

Deedee's boyfriend is a bit of alright :moo:

Shar is a cute, very young guy. Dee Dee is 11 years older than he. I am pizzed at her for robbing the cradle albeit very briefly.

she is a lifelong hoser but IMO not near as good a liar as Casey

I think someone just told him the volume is on cause he said he's got to shut off that. We'll see. It is still on.

Has anyone notified the Tampa Times that he gave the Livestream password "live"?..lol Hopefully they will change it..

707-SharAnthonyKrasniqiTN.jpg

older pic of him but he still looks very young

http://www.acandyrose.com/abraham_shakespeare_whos_who.htm

Yep, he is hot, but I dont like these puppy dog lost looks he is giving it on the stand. He has no reason to look so sorry or sad. Or does he?

I think someone just told him the volume is on cause he said he's got to shut off that. We'll see. It is still on.
Offline now. I hope its not too long because it sounded like he was trying to change the frame size of the video player on their website.
Surely he is just a camera man and not an IT guy. Hope he hasn't broke it LOL

Offline now. I hope its not too long because it sounded like he was trying to change the frame size of the video player on their website.
Surely he is just a camera man and not an IT guy. Hope he hasn't broke it LOL

If they break it, do you think we can get the 400+ viewers to call in and complain?
I guess anything we miss now, we can pick up on the In Session taping.

teckie didnt turn off when he should have and when judge came back he did thinking he was turning it on... :(

OOOHHHH, this makes me so mad!

Couldn't he have changed out whatever it is AFTER lunch??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee