FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just did a quick check and Nascar was at Las Vegas at the time dd and Shar were there.

Sheesh! He makes a simple call to get ONE piece of paper and she's going on and on and on and on and on................

LIES!

oh yea....she will take the stand....aint no way that chick is going away without running her mouth...Judge Battles is going to have a ball with this one..

I can hardly understand a word she's saying.

Gosh she rattles on and on and on!

:what:
fran

oh yea....she will take the stand....aint no way that chick is going away without running her mouth...Judge Battles is going to have a ball with this one..

Plus she seems fairly confident and upbeat today so I think she got the go ahead. I can't wait
XX1033jerryjerry.gif

She is chasing after a married detective. She's flirting with him. Now everyone gets to see it. Uncomfortable smile?
Her private investigator whose initials are BS.

Why is she possibly smiling??????????????????????????????? I know this detective wants to crack up on that stand....
Her own PI??? She never quits.....

....this woman is CRAZZZZZZZZZY...SHE HIRE 3 PRIVATE DET...BULLLLLLLLL HITCHHHHH

This is too much. I feel for the LE that had to deal with her!

He has tried to get off the phone at least 5 times!

...my hat is off to dect. wallace....very PROFESSIONAL...great job.....

and she would know a manipulator when she sees one!!!! Oh my Lord!!!!! This woman is a NUTCASE!!!!!

That poor detective! Not only did he have to have this original conversation with her, wonder how many times during the investigation he's had to listen to a replay and now on and on and on in court too!

Bet he's soooo over her! :floorlaugh:

JMHO
fran

OMG! ANOTHER CALL!

This is a great ending to the prosecution case.

I have a feeling one of the things Dee Dee Moore's parents said to her more often throughout her childhood was:

"Dee Dee, one of these days your mouth is going to get you in trouble."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member