FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, did somebody trip on the cord to the video camera?

I'm not getting any video stream at all. Did they say they were taking a break?

is court done for the day or just a break? tia... I had to step away for a moment.

ETA: I see someone posted we are on a break lol

I missed the 13-14 K knowing her I wonder who she lifted that from LOL

Stitzel represented AS and DD isnt that a conflict?

still grinning and antimated she must see some light at the end of her tunnel that I fail to see

I know the reason! LE wanted to shake her up and get her to do her crazy, convoluted, cockamamie stuff!

I know the reason! LE wanted to shake her up and get her to do her crazy, convoluted, cockamamie stuff!

what I find so amusing is she convicted herself by all the text emails letters attempts to get others involved LOL had she been a real clever criminal ( like a lot of lawyers and Wall Street folk) she could have kept quite and blamed his dissappearance on some other scheme LOL thankfully this criminal is short a few cards in the deck LOL

...oh i'm sure she will give a academy award performance...when the GUILTY VERDICT...is read.........I HAVE EVEN GOT A VISUAL........she knows its gonna be her and BIG BERTHA for the rest of her LIFE........

Is there a place where I can find the entire trial on video? I miss so much...

...oh i'm sure she will give a academy award performance...when the GUILTY VERDICT...is read.........I HAVE EVEN GOT A VISUAL........she knows its gonna be her and BIG BERTHA for the rest of her LIFE........

I worked as a paralegal and PI for a lawyer in Dallas for 20 years. I hated criminal work and that was at least 40% of his business. I did all the car wreck, workers comp, just to avoid helping him on the crooks.. I did get roped into a murder and rape case, never again... but he did tell me that as upset as these killers are at their verdicts they do adjust and life is not that bad for them.

I remarked isnt that swell. I want them to suffer and he claims they do not

He may be slowing things down, but he was also trying to get the detective to say he had tunnel vision @DD. I loved it when he said that ALL the other suspects' names had been given to him by HER!

What is this defense attorney trying to get at?

Obviously Det. Dave Wallace is a detailed person so thus provided a detail report. So what?

What is this defense attorney trying to get at?

Obviously Det. Dave Wallace is a detailed person so thus provided a detail report. So what?

he wants the cop to say there really is an unknown drug dealer and a guy named Ronald living it up on Aberaham's money in the Bahamas somewhere while poor DD will take the rap for their crime LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela