DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote of the day...

Defense attorney 'Your honor can I have a moment to consult?'

Not with his other attorney, with his client. AHAHAHAHAHA

I think DM is more of a grifter and would have continued to scam AS and his family for as long as she could. I think AS confronted her. Maybe he wasn't willing to listen to anymore stories from her. DM shot and killed AS to prevent him from taking his money back.

Did you notice how she was grilling Butler for her knowledge of how many other accounts AS might have so she could swipe those accounts too? LOL As if 1.5 million was not enough to appease her LOL greedy little imp she is.

You know I want soooo bad to sit here all smug just knowing they are going to find her guilty and then the reality of that July day in Olando slaps me in the face.....I would have bet my life CA would have been found guilty. I say all that to say.....Prosecution please do not rest until you know you have covered ALL your bases....even if that means you have to take this weekend to make sure and rest first thing Monday!!!! PLEASE!!!!

Whooooo in their right mind would holiday in Vegas for the best part of a fortnight unless you are winning the world series of poker.

Right now, the jury is hearing all the evidence. They can put the pieces together themselves and judge the credibility of DD and the witnesses when they deliberate. They can look at all the evidence for themselves.

In their opening, the prosecutor outlined the case about DD. In closing, they SHOULD connect the dots in closing arguments, using the testimony given.

If they do a rebuttal, they can answer the defense's closing.

You know I want soooo bad to sit here all smug just knowing they are going to find her guilty and then the reality of that July day in Olando slaps me in the face.....I would have bet my life CA would have been found guilty. I say all that to say.....Prosecution please do not rest until you know you have covered ALL your bases....even if that means you have to take this weekend to make sure and rest first thing Monday!!!! PLEASE!!!!

Im hoping and praying the FCA effect will help the state and justice for AS, its so clear what happened here. Yes it is circumstantial but the goal here was obvious.I do not see how buying Shar a Corvette helped AS in any way as well as all the other purchases are clearly for the benefit of the pirate that plundered what remained of his funds. I demand she take a long walk off a short pier..

Im hoping and praying the FCA effect will help the state and justice for AS, its so clear what happened here. Yes it is circumstantial but the goal here was obvious.I do not see how buying Shar a Corvette helped AS in any way as well as all the other purchases are clearly for the benefit of the pirate that plundered what remained of his funds. I demand she take a long walk off a short pier..

I agree. Her decision to tell LE that they wanted to frame her and all her blah, blah, blah along with the elaborate plots with all sorts of twists and turns should indicate to the jury just what she was doing.

What idiot kills someone and then claims they are being framed to so many people?

I'm really popping some corn, just in case she decides to testify. Otherwise, I doubt there will be a defense. They will just rest and claim reasonable doubt.

grinning like a possum...just wait till the verdict I want to see what her reaction to GUILTY as CHARGED will be...

I'm wondering if that $14K payment to AS from her company account, if she'll try to say it was to purchase some of the debts owed AS by others. It was talked about at the same time the def asked the money guy if it was normal (or something like that) for people to buy debts for 10 cents on the dollar.

She must plan on testifying or he'll somehow tie that up in the def closing.

Just a thought,
fran

are Judy and Stitzel innocent? they each took 20K I think but for what? thats a lot of dough for a 4 month event

I'm wondering if that $14K payment to AS from her company account, if she'll try to say it was to purchase some of the debts owed AS by others. It was talked about at the same time the def asked the money guy if it was normal (or something like that) for people to buy debts for 10 cents on the dollar.

She must plan on testifying or he'll somehow tie that up in the def closing.

Just a thought,
fran

Hey Fran..to my knowledge DD only had 31 bucks or something like that before she met AS im not sure but I dont think she ever gave him any large sums that were hers to begin with. I could be wrong as I have missed alot of testimony and am still trying to put this all together, from what I saw all the large amounts were originally his in various bank accounts

are Judy and Stitzel innocent? they each took 20K I think but for what? thats a lot of dough for a 4 month event

Supposedly, Stitzel took money for preparing the documents that transferred the assets from Dorice to Abraham. He also supposedly represented Abraham on his child support case.

Supposedly, Judy was getting around $1,000 a month to drive Abraham around. Can't remember any other bulk sum she was suppose to get but $1,000 a month does not equal $20,000.

Hey Fran..to my knowledge DD only had 31 bucks or something like that before she met AS im not sure but I dont think she ever gave him any large sums that were hers to begin with. I could be wrong as I have missed alot of testimony and am still trying to put this all together, from what I saw all the large amounts were originally his in various bank accounts

I thought she had about $13,000 that she acquired for her medical business account just before she met him? I may have my dates wrong, but that's what I was thinking this AM when I was listening to testimony at home.

But still, she didn't have much. And she had her personal account closed due to overdrafts.

The check that they mentioned in testimony this am was from her business account to AS or his company, whatever. About $14,000.

At least that's what I remember.
fran

The check that they mentioned in testimony this am was from her business account to AS or his company, whatever. About $14,000.

At least that's what I remember.
fran

And that coincides with the approximately $13,000 that I remember hearing about her having too. Hmmm.

We are on a break. No action yet. The feed is now up and running.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela