FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw Sean's testimony about the 70 thousand dollar corvette. Sean said that the moment he found out it was purchased with Aberaham's money he gave it back to the police. Ok well, then a few months later he willing moves into the mansion of Abe's. That made me wonder how innocent he was in this deal. He had to know by that time all of this was a scam.

They had been together 3 years by the time Abraham was dead. You get to know each other very very well in that time.

I can't remember Prosecution asking Shar if at any time he genuinely feared for his life after the time Abraham was in their lives.

I guess im old fashioned I cant see tatoos or younger guys LOL In my day a tatoo was only for truckers and the Hell's Angels LOL and no one I knew wanted a younger guy, we always went after the older more expierenced men LOL Now im 52 so all the older guys are in nursing homes :)

Ha! I'm 62 and been a widow for 12 years. All the guys my age are interested in much younger women.

I really am not interested in any men now, LOL, and I surely do not want to raise one!

This cop doing this interview is about to fall asleep......I am yawning with him!

Okay, what happened to my live link. :waiting: Not that I can listen, but at least I know something is going on.

Okay, what happened to my live link. :waiting: Not that I can listen, but at least I know something is going on.

Not sure that was directed at me....but I am listening to segments I missed. They are still at lunch!!

I went back and watched Shar's testimony and his name is in fact Shar I dont know where I got Sean I must have dementia.

Don't think they've turned on the cameras, they're just ready to go for the feed. After the scare of transmitting audio the other day, they're exercising an abundance of caution.

What else was found in the grave other than Abe? I saw a stump but do not recall what the Anthropoligist listed.

I was impressed that the prosecution ended by asking how much each person had left and poor Abraham had a few thousand dollars somewhere. I wonder how DD missed it?

Earlier on, one witness was asked by the prosecution if there was any written proof that DD had paid Abraham. He said there wasn't.

The defense got him to say there was no proof that she did NOT pay Abraham. Same response.

Who ever heard of such large financial transactions taking place without proper paperwork, Stitzel?

For what it's worth, all during the testimony, DD was sorting through some sort of paperwork. IMHO, she thinks she has some sort of proof!

Fact is, in the end, Abraham had very little left thanks to DD.

FEED COMING!

This is a juicy bit of the case we are missing. I hope Joseph can fix things quickly.

Yes...so is that a new witness...where did forensic acct go? What did I mss?
I cannot hear anything....Susan where are you?

My live feed just keeps reading "Initializing live stream please wait" and it twirling in the middle.

Anybody else getting that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member