FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish AZ lawyer would drop by I want to know if the guy that sold his house to DD will have to return the money as I assume this was one of the 1st purchases she made with her new found plunder???

I went back and watched Shar's testimony and his name is in fact Shar I dont know where I got Sean I must have dementia.

In your defense... Shar isn't a name I hear regularly. I think during this case was the first time I have ever heard of anyone with the name Shar.

I guess his point is he spent most of his money before DeeDee came along....however I am quite sure many people have been killed for a lot less than 1.9 million dollars!

For those signed into livestream, TBT asked a questoin:
Tampa Bay Times Does it not matter that the prosecution has not connected her to the actual killing of Mr. Shakespeare? 4 minutes ago
Anyone who wants to give their views can sign in and post a comment on the right hand side of the screen (if you don't have on full screen).

Obviously she is not going to confess. Obviously no witness has come forward to say it was her. So, where does the law stand on this question?

All this attorney is doing is rambling on to try to confuse the jury...."I do not know what you are talking about" is my favorite quote of the day so far!

If the prosecution can connect all the dots to lead to DM, she had the means, she had the motive and boy was she enriched with the death of AS.

Sorry to be dumb....but what are these payments he is reading off?

Surely this money he is listing is other peoples wages, which her company takes a cut from and then pays the lions share right back out. I would guess a lot of the people she was being paid for never existed. Hustlers gonna hustle.

this is boring. I don't understand what the defense is trying to prove.

If the prosecution can connect all the dots to lead to DM, she had the means, she had the motive and boy was she enriched with the death of AS.

IMO that backhoe is the smoking gun, it shows she had a plan from the outset, her EX had that type of equipment she didnt need it other than to have it ready for the grave dig. And then it is easy to see what she was telling Ms Butler and everyone else how she was going about taking his money and using the excuse that she is protecting it from child support.

The taking of his name off the account with the excuse he is drug dealing, she did this the very next day after he agreed to sign it over so don tell me she just found out about his delaings the night of the money exchange. This was a plan to take his money and remove his right to access it.

It appears it took about 4 months for him to figure it out. I think he confronts her and she did away with him like she was planning all along. I could also see him not even knowing and she just killed him so as to remove the possibility he would discover what she was doing and report her.

Defense just introduced a payment into DM's checking account from the Dept of Labor ( I believe) for $385,000.

Since the defense 'opened the door', does this mean the prosecution can introduce the same dept instituting a ' do not do biz with this company' that happened to DM's company?

IMO that backhoe is the smoking gun, it shows she had a plan from the outset, her EX had that type of equipment she didnt need it other than to have it ready for the grave dig. And then it is easy to see what she was telling Ms Butler and everyone else how she was going about taking his money and using the excuse that she is protecting it from child support.

The taking of his name off the account with the excuse he is drug dealing, she did this the very next day after he agreed to sign it over so don tell me she just found out about his delaings the night of the money exchange. This was a plan to take his money and remove his right to access it.

It appears it took about 4 months for him to figure it out. I think he confronts her and she did away with him like she was planning all along. I could also see him not even knowing and she just killed him so as to remove the possibility he would discover what she was doing and report her.

I think DM is more of a grifter and would have continued to scam AS and his family for as long as she could. I think AS confronted her. Maybe he wasn't willing to listen to anymore stories from her. DM shot and killed AS to prevent him from taking his money back.

Defense just introduced a payment into DM's checking account from the Dept of Labor ( I believe) for $385,000.

Since the defense 'opened the door', does this mean the prosecution can introduce the same dept instituting a ' do not do biz with this company' that happened to DM's company?

Why did Dept of Labor send that check? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela