FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
premeditation can be formed in an instant like as the instant she opened the safe to retrieve the money for Abraham but instead pulled the gun and shot him to keep him from taking it and to remove the problem that he found out what she was doing...its not rocket science I give the jury 4 or 5 hours then its lights out for ole Dee Dee.

Here we go about "circumstantial evidence". This is a thorn in my side. Someday we'll be telling juries that if no one got the murder on tape, the evidence has no merit. That's my fear.

The Queen of Equivocate ! LOL

verb (used without object), e·quiv·o·cat·ed, e·quiv·o·cat·ing.
to use ambiguous or unclear expressions, usually to avoid commitment or in order to mislead; prevaricate or hedge: When asked directly for his position on disarmament, the candidate only equivocated.

wondering if Rose the new boyfriend will be one reason for the appeal? like Rose influenced the jury to convict etc etc you know they try everything under the sun further wasting tax payers money

....was that BIG BERTHA that showed up this morning...someone please tell me who rose is...i have woke up with a cold....not feeling well....my head killing me...not feeling well..........do we think we will get a verdict today?

I may have said this before but I so wish someone had got a hold of Abe and told him it takes money to make money and that if he had left his cash in the bank even under a safe FDIC account his money would have made 500K a year easy and safely, so very sad, he could have lived on that never touching the balance

...lawdyyy...lawdyy..here we go....now that is a GOOD LOOKING HUNK OF a THING.....who let the DOGS out....

The prosecutor is doing a good job. It's making a complicated money trail easy to follow. :highfive:

I have yet to see where Abraham made any interest which is the only reason to owe addidtional taxes I dont get how she passed that lie? He paid the taxes when he collected from the Lottery

At this late change of the trial WTH is DM jotting down notes for. We all know her attorneys have written and rehearsed their closing statement. They won't be ad libbing this $hit.

I saw her facebook titled " my fun" pics of her in vegas and dressed like a gaudy cheap cocktail waitress, trips to that house owned by Frank Lloyd Wright etc etc hope it was worth it, she killed Abraham and ruined too many lives for her " fun" and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth