FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhhhhhmmmmmm ................... IF the defendant had had enough income to have paid for AS's assets, then she SHOULD have proved it. The state proved she didn't in what they knew about, which pointed to motive. IF she didn't have that motive, $$$, then she would have proven it already without going to trial for Murder 1.

I swear, these lawyers think the entire population, except them have no common sense. :waitasec:

Course, we have seen a few juries that didn't have common sense, but I HOPE this jury does! :what:

LOL, that attorney just points towards other scenarios that COULD BE, but has shown no PROOF they were, or proven the state's case is faulty. Just ehh, well, it could be this or it could be that. But of course, Ms Moore isn't talkin'. In other words, he's saying it could be this and it could be that, but Ms. Moore hasn't even shared that detail with her own attorneys so the jury should just think she's innocent. :jail:

just sayin'
fran

What's going on? It's crazy at work and now I'm behind on the trial. :banghead:

He's basically going over the state's case, then telling the jury that 'we are suggesting it COULD be something else.'

LOL, OTOH, {SPINNING!}

JMHO
fran

ETA: deedee is trying to turn on the faucet, :boohoo:

What's going on? It's crazy at work and now I'm behind on the trial. :banghead:

Defense is using the example that just because you see smoke in the room doesn't mean somebody was blowing smoke up your butt, instead there might be a fire in room. :waitasec:

He's claim Dee Dee was FRAMED !! :banghead:

Defense is using the example that just because you see smoke in the room doesn't mean somebody was blowing smoke up your butt, instead there might be a fire in room. :waitasec:

He's claim Dee Dee was FRAMED !! :banghead:

Oh yes, that's been my theory all along. Ronald did it. :rocker:

:giggle:

Thanks guys! :grouphug:

Back to work for me!

Her attorney is explaining 'reflection' with regard to 'premeditated.'

I would think the mythodical (sp?) of stealing almost a million in ca$h and another million or so in property, is plenty of 'reflection.':rocker:

just sayin'
fran

Showing real nervousness? Do you think she knows she is toast?

LOL he said she denied killing him in ALL her statements!

I knew he was going to bring that part up after the pros did in their closing statement!

That it COULD have been 'self-defense' IF they find her guilty of murder, as she'd told someone that AS wanted to kill her because of the $$.

Of course, she told LE he GAVE it to her willingly. :rolleyes:

JMHO
fran

With all the 'stories,' there's no proof she killed him and she's denied it.

Yep! He really said that
:slap:
fran

In order to buy this defense, you have to believe DD.

Let's see, after seeing the videos and listening to the tapes, is DD credible?

Quote for the day from Dm's attorney ' Ms. Moore had told the story...' I'll say she did that day in and day out since he buried the guy in her back yard.

Saying that it could have been anyone of several people who owed AS $$.

The only difference between her and the others is, AS gave the $$ to them willingly and she just TOOK it!

Oh, now she left the gun in the safe and it could have been accessed by anyone else and there was LOT$ of money in there as well.

Did she say anyone stole $$ from her?

I don't recall that story. That musta' been what she was writing down earlier, LOL.

A new one?! story, :waitasec:

:banghead:
fran

UH-oh! Let jury go on break and telling deedee to compose herself. Boo-hoo, she's weeping. "Yes sir." 10 minute break

dd crying and getting all emotional. I don't think she is too confident in her attorneys closing speech - she would have did a much better job. :floorlaugh:

Judge warned her again 'she's to compose herself. Its to stop'

DeeDee crying and no one around her to comfort her. And I can't blame them at all. She brought all this misery on herself by herself.

Are there any lessor charges for the Jury to consider anyone know?

I'm a little concerned because if the jury believes the pros didn't prove their case there's not much more to consider is there?

I guess we all worry after a certain Pinellas group.

IMO that was a pretty disjointed closing argument from the defense, and not delivered with much confidence either.

Are there any lessor charges for the Jury to consider anyone know?

I'm a little concerned because if the jury believes the pros didn't prove their case there's not much more to consider is there?

I guess we all worry after a certain Pinellas group.

im worried about that too in fact I wish they had some testimony of witness that heard Abraham say he was angry at her for taking the money. I didnt see or hear any thing close to that. Reason being if they proove he was mad at her spending his money it prooves she didnt have permission and gives her the motive to kill him before he finds out.

I did hear that a bank man told him he was off the account. That is it, Did Abe tell anyone that he had caught on to what she was doing?

DeeDee crying and no one around her to comfort her. And I can't blame them at all. She brought all this misery on herself by herself.

I guess she decided his closing wasn't dramatic enough so she added a little drama of her own. She's trying to get to the jury, she doesn't care what the judge says, imho.

Remember how many cases we've seen where the def sits there all stiff and expressionless? She's probably thinks by showing emotion the jury will think she couldn't have done it by her actions. :moo:

JMHO
fran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members