FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I find is so sad having worked in the legal field for years is there are 15 Stitzel's I personally know and having a pocket lawyer is always an advantage if you plan on forming a LLC and duping your partner out of some cash. Dingy DD could have done this w/o committing a murder and most likely got away with it scott free. I wonder how many times did her lawyer tell her she was going about this all wrong.

DM writing as the state wraps up it's case against her. Bets are on that she is writing her last will and testament. It goes something like this:

I leave nothing to nobody.

Signed,
DM

Hmmm... for some reason, my live feed didn't pick up until 13 minutes in. I've rewound and am listening from the beginning.

DM writing as the state wraps up it's case against her. Bets are on that she is writing her last will and testament. It goes something like this:

Signed,
DM

and stay out of MY yard with shovels and metal detectors on that 10 acres and manison Abe gave me too!

Signed,
DM

I think she's writing her speech she going to give the media when she expects to hears a not guilty verdict. :banghead:

It's either that or she's writing up her appeal.

Judge in lottery trial storms out, tells Dee Dee Moore, "You are to STOP!"

The defense's entire case lasted a mere five minutes as Byron Hileman, a public defender from the Regional Conflict Council in Bartow, presented an Excel spreadsheet, outlining several banking transactions.

During closing arguments, Judge Emmett Battles became visibly irritated once again and reminded Moore, as he has many times during this trial, to "compose yourself."

Also this morning, there was additional drama as a former inmate who spent time with Moore behind bars made a threat that got back to the judge. Rose Condora, who did time in jail alongside Moore, was in the courtroom today when Judge Battles asked the woman to leave, banning her from coming back.

Condora said she was a friend of Moore's and was simply there to support her. Condora told members of the media that she visits Moore every week after the two struck up a friendship in jail.

Over this past weekend, Condora visited Moore and the two women began talking about a witness, Moore claimed, who lied on the stand. Condora said she was going to do something about it, sources say.

http://www.wtsp.com/news/topstories...udge-storms-out-tells-Dee-Dee-You-are-to-STOP

good article

That cop, I guess it's the one in the bad cop role, can't stand the woman, says 'you can talk DeeDee', when he gets sick of her insinuating yet another unknown or innocent person.

I can't hear the trail at work, but did anyone of you hear what he just said.

He said that the same clothes that Abraham has on in the video is what he was buried in. They can't find the date or time of the video but it would not suprise me if she taped that video the same night she killed him.

I think the Pros is tying up his case nice and neat. DD is toast IMO

He said that the same clothes that Abraham has on in the video is what he was buried in. They can't find the date or time of the video but it would not suprise me if she taped that video the same night she killed him.

That is what he said as well. He showed the picture of AS in the same clothes they found on him after they dug him up.

She even removed the zipper in his pants and belt buckle, to help insure his body wasn't found.

She's really diabolical!

Good grief!
:eek:
fran

ETA, she also wore gloves and a head cap while typing the letter to AS's mom and put the letter into a baggie. Then she destroyed the brand new computer (she'd just bought!) so they couldn't trace the letter back to her.

Check out her favorite tv shows ......

http://www.spock.com/Deedee-Moore-3HziR1Oa

Deedee Moorefemale Sydney, FL, United States

Description:I like to enjoy each and everyday life gives me!I'm a Leo. I'm a leader not follower. My friend Trish says I believe all things are possible. I set my mind to something and I just do it and believe everyone can do the same. Leo's are known to have a contagious personality, very versatile in every situation. I like to laugh and have a lot of fun. Serious when it comes to business. MySpace http://www.myspace.com/deedeemoore

Born:1972

Related Searches:university of south floridacollege graduateleoWhite / Caucasianin a relationshiplikes bookslikes CSI (TV show)likes all kinds of musiclikes Comedies (movie)likes BONES!!! (TV show)

What is the best way to find out when the jury has reached a verdict; the news, livestream, websleuths???? I really want to be on livestream when they read the verdict but don't know how to find out when that will be.

...does anyone remember us going over the video piece by piece months and months ago....of abe and dd...

That is exactly what he said!!!!!

I don't doubt it either .... good call by the State!

What is the best way to find out when the jury has reached a verdict; the news, livestream, websleuths???? I really want to be on livestream when they read the verdict but don't know how to find out when that will be.

I think that a bunch of us will be watching TBO, twitter and what other means we can find to know when they reach a verdict .... keep checking here.

I think that a bunch of us will be watching TBO, twitter and what other means we can find to know when they reach a verdict .... keep checking here.

Thanks Rizzy, I will definitely keep checking here. You guys are always on top of things. I will probably try to check every 5 minutes but it might be hard with 4 youngens running around.

Somebody should tell deedee that those grins are going to creep out the jury and there's not sense taking any more notes. Her side is done, they've given their last argument to the jury.

she's toast!
:jail:
fran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads