FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How appropriate that the building was shaking from the thunder and lighting outside as the verdict was read!!

I am glad she has to pay for her wrongdoings .. just sad that the families she has left in her wake of greed now have to try and rebuild their lives.

Justice has seen the light!!

How appropriate that the building was shaking from the thunder and lighting outside as the verdict was read!!

I am glad she has to pay for her wrongdoings .. just sad that the families she has left in her wake of greed now have to try and rebuild their lives.

Justice has seen the light!!

I'm in Mulberry and I hear it coming. The thunder is very loud. Must be Abraham celebrating!!!!!:great:

Tears of joy! GB Ms. Walker and Abraham Shakespeare's sons. Ms. Butler helped to get justice for Abraham also. GB her as well!

Justice is one of the very sweetest things our system can provide. RIP Abraham.

I want to give a special thanks to ACR for her EXTENSIVE work on this case. The archives she compiled were no doubt referenced many times in this case and I would bet aided the Prosecution in obtaining a GUILTY verdict against Dorice Donegan Moore.

eta. There were many other posters as well that contributed to that work, just didn't want to go without acknowledging that.

I'm now thinking about sending a letter to dd with the most amazing news, that I've found a picture of Ronald for her appeal.

egaa2o.jpg

Rot in hell dd

:jail:

And well done to all the investigators at Polk and Hillsborough Counties, especially Det Wallace and Det Clark.

I think Det Clark should visit dd and share a baloney sandwitch with her as per their previously arranged dinner date. teehee

I'm going to look back and watch the verdict announced a couple more times! Then I can finally have dinner!

Sorry I had to lay down earlier and just woke up little bit ago to the GREAT NEWS !!

OMG, I'm so happy that scum greed will spend the rest of her life in prison. :great:

I can't believe they sentenced her tonight! I really wasn't expecting that.

Glad they did though!

I can't believe they sentenced her tonight! I really wasn't expecting that.

Glad they did though!

According to baynews9 she was facing life if convicted so maybe that's why she was sentenced. They wheren't seeking the dp. IMO this was a case that warranted DP. Abraham was murdered in the commission of another felony and they did have a strong case so I'm not sure why they didn't seek it. Oh well she's going away, yay!!

http://www.baynews9.com/content/new...cles/bn9/2012/12/10/dee_dee_moore_trial_.html

According to baynews9 she was facing life if convicted so maybe that's why she was sentenced. They wheren't seeking the dp. IMO this was a case that warranted DP. Abraham was murdered in the commission of another felony and they did have a strong case so I'm not sure why they didn't seek it. Oh well she's going away, yay!!

http://www.baynews9.com/content/new...cles/bn9/2012/12/10/dee_dee_moore_trial_.html

I personally am ok with her serving life. General population has to be more difficult especially without the possibility of parole. She will rot and rot and rot thinking about her long lost everythings. Good riddance to bad rubbish and I hope she gets the trash detail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela